PDA

View Full Version : Trades

XR5
05-12-2004, 08:37 AM
I know that there is a trade section but alot of us would prefer to trade locally and have included extra finds for trade in our posts. Do you think it would be a good idea to have a thread specifically for this?

I was wondering because I have not been able to find J'quille any where and was hoping someone around here might have an extra.

DMESS
05-12-2004, 08:55 AM
Good idea. I've probably got dozens of figures over the years I don't need. I either picked them up for someone who didn't end up wanting them or for customizing I never got around to doing. It would be nice to figure out what I have and offer it up here for those that need it.

Weasel27
05-12-2004, 11:48 AM
I'm all for it too. I have extra figures from the cases I buy which I wouldn't mind trading.

I'll start out by saying I'm looking for a carded POTJ Scout Trooper clean version.If anyone has an extra,let me know what you are looking for and I'll see if I've got it for a trade.

vader62
05-12-2004, 03:11 PM
Great idea. I hate to have stuff shipped. I also like to meet the people I trade with. It is always cool to get together with someone who understands the mentality of a collector. The rest of my friends just laugh at my constant trips to the toy aisles. I'll get a list of my extras together tonight and post them here.

SonofaSith
05-12-2004, 08:38 PM
I have a small list of extra's:

1-Animated CW Clone Trooper MOMC
1-Clone Wars Clonetrooper Yellow 3-Pack MOMC
1-SAGA Target A-Wing w/ Pilot
1-SAGA Tanus Spijek MOMC
1-SAGA Gold Carded Boba Fett MOMC
1-HOF C3-PO w/ Dark Grey Stand MOMC
I also have 25 of the Dark Grey Stands loose, if anyone is in need a some extra's....

TIE_Pilot23
05-13-2004, 05:14 PM
Sounds like a good idea!
I agree...it's always sketchy trading with folks you don't know very well.

I'm pretty new here...but I have already had a few good deals with the folks on this thread.
Mr_Ackbar, Scrub and AGMB were all good people. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I also have a SAGA Tanus Spijek MOMC up for sale or trade for a HOF Stormie. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bucarooo
05-17-2004, 05:23 PM
Any of you guys get an extra MBNA Jango bust.....I have an extra Clone Pilot bust from WW

Scrub
05-18-2004, 03:22 PM
Any of you guys get an extra MBNA Jango bust.....I have an extra Clone Pilot bust from WW

i have an extra mbna vader.
lmk.

bucarooo
05-19-2004, 06:18 PM
Scrub.......I'll take that deal......shoot me an email and we'll work out the details
bucarooo@juno.com

Robbiefett
06-02-2004, 09:45 PM
Hey there everybody I just recieved my Green Clone Bust. I am looking to trade it for other Bust. If anybody can help I need Yoda, Boba Fett, Jango Fett, Chrome Jango Fett and Darth Vader I also have a extra Clone Pilot. Please if anybody can help. Pm me or email at LILCOZ2048@aol.com.

MarleyEds
06-03-2004, 02:36 PM
As I've been setting up my dioramas, I just don't have room for some of my stuff. I'll add to this list soon.

Haves:
- AT-AT MIB
- Falumpa and Ammo Wagon MIB
- Snow Speeder POTF MIB
- Bantha
- Clone Pilot Mini Bust (GG)
- Green Clone Trooper Mini Bust (GG)
- Unleashed Red Clone Trooper
- Silver Clone Troopers
- Tanus Spijek
- Tie Fighter Pilots
- Action Fleet loose: Cloud Car, Sandcrawler, red A-Wing, others

I also have a slew of figures going back to POTF (none super rare) - if anyone is looking for anyone specific, LMK.

Needs (most can be loose):
- Orimaarko
- Ree Yees
- Action Fleet:
Tie Defender
Imperial Landing Craft
Sail Barge
Snowspeeders (first 2 releases)
X-Wings - red 2 and red 6
Y-Wing - blue and yellow
All Episode 1 except for Royal Starship and Faamba

Vvintage:
- Wampa (no yellow)
- Droid Factory parts
- Rebel Transport
- Hoth Ice Planet
- Luke Stormtrooper figure

Other:
- Epic Force 3 Pack (Chewbacca, Han Solo, Ben Kenobi)
- Han Solo and Taun Taun beast pack
- Darth Sidious with bonus pit droid (all 3 colors)
- Naboo Royal Guard with bonus pit droid (all 3 colors)
- Riddell X-Wing Helmet
- Red clone trooper bust
- White clone trooper bust
- Applause Han in Carbonite statue with Leia as Boushh
- Applause Darth Vader Meditation Chamber statue
- Applause Shadows of the Empire statue
- Star Wars Kubricks

I know some of this stuff is hard to find...I'm just listing everything http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Robbiefett
06-04-2004, 12:23 AM
Hey Everybody I have a couple of Gentle Gaint Bust for Trade, I have a extra Green Clone Trooper and A Clone Trooper Pilot. I am looking for a
Boba Fett
Jango Fett
Yoda
Darth Vader
Chrome Jango Fett
Biker Scout
If anybody can help it will be must grateful.

Robbiefett
06-07-2004, 09:23 PM
To add to my list is a toy fair vader and a Theater addition Luke Skywalker and a Jorg Sacul

G_A_Thrawn
08-08-2004, 12:33 AM
Hello fellow Chicago area collectors. I am new to this section, but I view it regularly. I posted in the main trades section, but I would also rather trade locally. I was able to get a GG Chrome Jango Fett bust. It is new and I just got it in yesterday. I opened it to verify that it is in one piece and is otherwise new with all the paperwork, packing materials and white outer box mailer with the number on the mailer. I am looking to trade for an MBNA Chrome Darth Vader bust through a local pick up in the same condition.
if anyone still needs one, please let me know.
T.

CorranHorn
12-17-2004, 04:31 AM
Hi All,

Just thought I'd throw out a link to my trade list if anyone in sweet home chicago is interested in anything. You can check out my trade list HERE (http://www.ffurg.com/FForums/index.php?s=48e30fe73fe5c81b9be950a2c371544d&act=ST&f=10&t=81&st=0&#entry3247).

Cheers!