PDA

View Full Version : Customer service email respones

Kneel_Before_Zod
12-17-2003, 07:04 PM
I've emailed paizo 3 times now over the course of 3 weeks and have only gotten automated responses stating that the volume of emails is high. I waited over a week before sending the second email...

Any idea when I can expect a response??? It concerns my renewal.

Thanks.

JediKnight87
12-17-2003, 07:15 PM
Their customer service stinks. Contact either Lisa Stevens or Vic.

Kneel_Before_Zod
12-19-2003, 01:01 AM
amazingly, I answered my own question today - after 3 weeks of waiting, 3 emails, and one post on rebelscum.

JediKnight87
12-19-2003, 02:01 AM
That's Paizo for ya... anyone know how long it takes to get a tracking number? Cause I don't think it takes 2 months to find it...

Kneel_Before_Zod
01-04-2004, 03:23 AM
Amazingly, even though I managed to answer my own question - I still haven't recieved any response from Paizo.

So, Vic, if you see this - my comment is that the customer service department (as it pertains to email) needs some serious work.

dustrho
01-05-2004, 09:27 AM
Did any of you fellas try calling them? They have a phone number listed on their website and it's (425) 289-0060. I've never had to call them before, so hopefully that will help speed things up for you guys.

Darth_Appraiser
01-05-2004, 02:43 PM
Calling Paizo is the ONLY way to go. They never answered my emails either but one phone call will get you talking to a customer service rep.

Jeremy
01-06-2004, 07:13 AM
Paizo are aware of the problems you are all having and apologise for the inconvenience and the delay. They have tripled their customer service team and are wading through the backlog is calls and e-mails. Unfortunately this will take time so have patience and don't give up hope.

Jeremy

Chris_M
01-06-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Jeremy Beckett:
Paizo are aware of the problems you are all having and apologise for the inconvenience and the delay. They have tripled their customer service team and are wading through the backlog is calls and e-mails. Unfortunately this will take time so have patience and don't give up hope.

Jeremy <font size="2" face="arial">Perhaps you could tell me then why I've called several times in the past couple of days and continue to get the message "The office is closed from December 25th until January 4th." I've called Monday and today and have gotten nothing.

JediKnight87
01-06-2004, 08:43 PM
I want my Fett... this is ticking me off too. It's been over 3 months and nada.

Jeremy
01-11-2004, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by csmcmill:
Perhaps you could tell me then why I've called several times in the past couple of days and continue to get the message "The office is closed from December 25th until January 4th." I've called Monday and today and have gotten nothing. <font size="2" face="arial">This is because they do have a couple people answering the phones all day but have diverted most of their customer service reps to deal with the e-mail backlog. Once the e-mail backlog is caught up those people will answer phones as well, so your odds of being answered immediately will increase. To help increase the speed that that happens all Paizo ask that you contact them once and then let them get back to you. Contacting them over and over again about the same thing only increases the number of messages Paizo have to go through to catch up.

If it is any consolation back in October I had to call them about my subscription and even though I live internationnally they did call me back pretty quickly so the system does work.

Jeremy

[ 01-12-2004, 06:44 AM: Message edited by: Jeremy Beckett ]

Jeremy
01-22-2004, 05:15 AM
Here's an update about Paizo's reponse times:

The customer service team are just about to start answering e-mail from January 1, so Paizo is three weeks behind at the moment, but getting closer every day. However, the phone lines are relatively clear and response time to phone messages is within the next business day and at the moment there's a decent chance that you'll actually get through to someone immediately if you call from 8-5 PST, M-F. The number is (425) 289-0060. If you do call, and you also have e-mail waiting to be answered, please let the rep know so that he/she can pull your e-mail out of the queue after he/she has resolved your problem.

Before you contact them, please check their FAQ (http://paizo.com/commerce/faq.shtml).

JediKnight87
01-22-2004, 09:56 PM
SOunds great. I hope I can get through... I'm a lil tired of trying to get through...

Jeremy
01-31-2004, 05:26 AM
Good news: Paizo have now reduced their response time to queries sent by e-mail mail down to two business days. They expect to get that down to one-day responsiveness very soon.

Jeremy

JediKnight87
02-25-2004, 09:00 PM
FINALLY. After my pleading for 5 months about my silver boba fetts, they finally sent them. Took them long enough... got an email resonpse lighting fast and that shocked me!

Membraneman
03-07-2004, 08:22 AM
I ordered 2 Silver Fetts last Nov. I received one
in Jan. I emailed them once a week for 2 months
before phoning them to complain. When I talked with them they said I only ordered 1 Fett and there was nothing they could do. Of course I was
ticked off. I said OK but that I was pissed.

One week later I received in the mail not one Silver Fett, but 3....I was shocked to say the least... images/icons/shocked.gif

On a side note, I ordered a Holiday R2 and C-3PO
and I received it 8 days later... images/icons/confused.gif