PDA

View Full Version : OK you got my money Now where's my stuff???

Carnor_Jax
11-19-2003, 01:26 AM
Like I said in the header you got my cash now where's my Subscription (And 1 Silver Boba Fett)I only got one.... images/icons/frown.gif )

And my Santa Yoda's???

images/icons/confused.gif

PLMK ASAP

images/icons/frown.gif

[ 11-19-2003, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: Carnor Jax ]

GNT
11-19-2003, 01:53 AM
Your post sounds very demanding, Vic has said they were a bit busy lately so don't fear.

Theres no need to start ripping arms out of sockets yet...wookies have been known to do that images/icons/wink.gif

JediKnight87
11-19-2003, 06:48 PM
Calm you must be.

Carnor_Jax
11-19-2003, 08:14 PM
I'm calm i've just been waiting for a month for the subscription and I'm already seen the new issue at newstand and I thought that subscribers were supossed to get them first... images/icons/confused.gif

[ 11-19-2003, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: Carnor Jax ]

dustrho
11-19-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Carnor Jax:
I thought that subscribers were supossed to get them first... images/icons/confused.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Mine almost always show up after they're out in newstands. I don't care because I just avoid looking at them and patiently wait until I get it in the mail. Speaking of which, I haven't gotten my issue yet.

Jeremy
11-20-2003, 04:41 AM
Mine arrived yesterday. I won't see it for another month tho images/icons/frown.gif

Jeremy

Carnor_Jax
11-20-2003, 08:36 PM
OK I'm not getting any respone from Paizo about a Silver Fett that I returned to get re-placed...never got it back...and it's been about 3 weeks now where do I go???

images/icons/confused.gif

JediKnight87
11-21-2003, 06:27 PM
email Lisa Stevens! She's very helpful... but I emailed her and she says she'll track my order yet I haven't gotten a response and it's been 4 days.

Carnor_Jax
11-21-2003, 08:47 PM
Got an e-mail address????

Because I just sent it out with a return label and no tracking number etc... images/icons/frown.gif (Well at least no copy for me..)

JediKnight87
11-22-2003, 04:06 PM
yeah I have the email address... it is
lisa.stevens@paizo.com

Jeremy
12-04-2003, 04:26 AM
From what I've read it sounds like you've got a few problems. First off, your missing magazine:

When you join the fanclub it is from the NEXT issue, and not the PREVIOUS one. And because The Insider is published every six weeks you could fall into the gap between issues. It doesn't sound like there is anything wrong - you'll just have to wait a few weeks until the next one.

For example if you subscribed today your first issue would be 73, which ships just before Christmas. Pretend that the shipping labels for issue 73 got printed today then your subscription wouldn't be processed until tomorrow so your first issue would be 74. Which ships at the start of February. It's all about timing.

As for the Yoda, Paizo did say that it could take up to 6 weeks for him to ship. I don't know where you live, but if you are outside the continental USA, overseas or using a PO box then it could take even longer.

For help with your Fett e-mail customer.service@paizo.com and they should help. They've always done well by me - one even made an international call to get in touch to let me know how things were with my subscription. Also see my answer in theis thread (http://forums.rebelscum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=50&t=000006#000010).

I hope this helps you out.

Jeremy

[ 12-04-2003, 03:38 AM: Message edited by: Jeremy Beckett ]