PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Daniels autograph??

Bane
12-05-2003, 09:05 PM
When can we expect a theater wide of Anthony Daniels? I know there was some problem with the last batch of theater wides; something with the color?

12-11-2003, 09:54 PM
the theater wide I have is in fine shape.the pic is good and the border is a little off from the others but no big deal.I got mine at the Dallas comicon when he was here.

Bane
12-12-2003, 08:20 PM
I was just wondering when TF.N store was going to have these up for sale? They did have some, but decided to scrap them due to the picture not being right, or something?

benstevens
12-13-2003, 12:50 PM
We are still arranging with Anthony to sign the new batch of photos. He has a busy schedule and has been traveling alot lately. We hope to have the new photos signed and available in late January.

We are however proud to annouce that we will have all new images of Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, and Christopher Lee available in the next 30 days. Many new never before seen images!

Also, we are most proud to announce that we will be first to offer Mr. Samuel L Jackson! We hope to have these images available in the next 2 weeks!

Stay tuned!
Ben
C2 Ventures

Vader71
12-13-2003, 04:03 PM
Sweet anouncement!
I would love Luke and Mace autos images/icons/grin.gif !

So any ideas who will be at C3 or when the guest list will start being announced?

BigDumbWookiee
12-13-2003, 08:59 PM
Wohoo! images/icons/smile.gif Sam Jackson, now Ill have all the autos from the MR SEs I traded

Mr_Stimp
12-14-2003, 01:08 AM
Cool, were Mace is comming. Hopefully he won't be too expensive.

Bane
12-14-2003, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by benstevens:

new images of Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, and Christopher Lee Mr. Samuel L Jackson!

Stay tuned!
Ben
C2 Ventures <font size="2" face="arial">Will these be the theater wides, or the 8"x10"'s?