PDA

View Full Version : Celebration 2 Items

MJB_Productions
09-02-2003, 02:35 PM
What C2 Items do you have and what is your favorite?
My favorites are the 4 Carrie Fisher ones.
Also, where recently have you seen them sold at affordable prices?

MysterySith
09-02-2003, 03:06 PM
I spent so much at C2, but I wound up selling much of what I bought to recover a bit.

I bought an an autograph of everyone but Peter Diamond (I forgot). I bought multiples of almost everyone, but parted with some of them to recover images/icons/frown.gif

I bought several T-Shirts for me and friends back home, the same with the posters. I got the Jorg Sucal figure. I know I got pleanty of other stuff too.

The one thing I wish I ordered but did not was the sert of con badges.

jeditronzo
09-02-2003, 04:00 PM
I hear ya, I spent a small fortune on autographs. I was second inline to meet Carrie Fisher. I got about 20 figures autographed. I am kicking myself for not buying more of the photos. I only got Uncle Owen and Vader, Boba, and Lando together. I really wished I would have gotten more. Oh well, I guess I get them at c3.

BigDumbWookiee
09-02-2003, 05:52 PM
Ah C2, the bill that still scurries around in my dreams like a crazed Critter (or possibly Ghoulie)...

I bought the Ultimate Autograph set, and love it! I also got the multiple sig photos to go with it. Havent had a chance to frame them all, but want to soon. That was my biggest single purchase, but I dabbled in way too much of everything at C2. I also bought the jacket (had to get it, goes with the C1 jacket), lifesize Yoda, and lots of other stuff.....

MysterySith
09-02-2003, 06:25 PM
I totally regret not getting the Ultimate set. The main reason I did not at the time was because I was interested in getting personalized photos.

Darth_Bryan
09-03-2003, 12:37 AM
I was happy to get a couple of Carrie Fisher autographs. I was in line to get them personalized, only about a four hour wait, but I decided I wanted to see stuff instead. My favorite autograph was with Billy Dee Williams because no one was around him early Friday and I got to talk to him for about 10 minutes and get some pictures. That was pretty neat for me. I know it's not a big deal for most, but it was fun for me.

I also had a great chat with several of the ladies and that was cool.

I was real tempted to get the Ultimate Set, but I already knew it had spend way too much just getting there and a hotel room. So I skipped on it. I did get the tshirts and posters. The badges would have been nice. I was ordering a few things on the last day and thought I ordered the lightsaber pens and didn't. images/icons/frown.gif I really liked them.

Jeremy
09-03-2003, 03:26 AM
I didn't get anything at C2 except for the GL figure. I was so busy doing the Carrie Fisher autograph session I didn't get a chance to look around. I did pick up the C2 programme on eBay a couple of months later, but never did find a t-shirt so if you've got a L or XL one to spare please let me know.

Hey wait a minute this is going OT. Bad Jeremy, bad Jeremy, bad jeremy.

Jeremy

Darth_Big_Boy
09-03-2003, 06:10 PM
I only own a Boba Fett 8x10 signed. It's sweet!

Mr_Stimp
09-04-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Jeremy@rebelscum.com:
I didn't get anything at C2 except for the GL figure. I was so busy doing the Carrie Fisher autograph session I didn't get a chance to look around. I did pick up the C2 programme on eBay a couple of months later, but never did find a t-shirt so if you've got a L or XL one to spare please let me know.

Hey wait a minute this is going OT. Bad Jeremy, bad Jeremy, bad jeremy.

Jeremy <font size="2" face="arial">Lets keep the Haves/Wants to the classified section, I don't want to have to report you. images/icons/tongue.gif

Now back to the Topic besides the 14 Saculs, I got a couple shirts, Backpack, Pass Set, and Poster. I didn't get any autographs, I just went to take in the joy of being around fellow geeks.

beyondtherim
09-07-2003, 10:51 AM
A friend of mine got me slave leia and lando figures signed at c2. Great parts to my collection.

Sebulba_X
09-12-2003, 11:08 AM
I was offered an opportunity to work the C2V Autograph area, so I took it and got a set of all the autographs for doing so. I didn't get to have them personalized, but getting the unique experience of taking care of Femi Taylor's baby while she signed autographs was great. Even got to go on a recon mission to find a diaper from one of the fans in the autograph area.

"Hi. Do you have any extra diapers? Femi Taylor is all out, and her son really needs a change."

"Huh? What?"

"Femi Taylor...Oola over there...she needs a diaper. Can you spare one?"<font size="2" face="arial">They ended up coming right over and talking with her. In the middle of the conversation, they mentioned how they were not able to get their son a Jorg figure, so I sold them my extra for the grand price of $10.

I kept and opened my Jorg figure. The only other items I really wanted was a set of the Convention badges, which due to my volunteer schedule, I was never able to get (my free time was spent looking around). I've sense been able to trade and buy for most of the badges (even the kid versions). Just need Yoda (VIP), Dooku (Press), and Zam (Staff).

Ook
09-12-2003, 01:01 PM
My faves are the Leia with buns 8x10 personalized by Carrie, and the 8x10s of OT aliens like Greedo, Ackbar and Nunb. I had Tim Rose sign "It's a trap!" coming from Ackbar's fishy lips. images/icons/grin.gif

JediAutobot
09-12-2003, 01:12 PM
That is an awesome idea. Wasn't really interested in getting his sig, but that's such a good idea, I think I'm going to have to do that myself. Yep, I'm just a bad old copycat. images/icons/smile.gif

Ook
09-12-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by JediAutobot:
That is an awesome idea. Wasn't really interested in getting his sig, but that's such a good idea, I think I'm going to have to do that myself. Yep, I'm just a bad old copycat. images/icons/smile.gif <font size="2" face="arial">I forgot: I also had Blake sign his "Going somewhere...?", in Rodian. I took the spelling from the COMMTech Greedo card. It has his chip dialogue printed on it! He also wrote "Ouch!". Heh.

Master_M_M
09-23-2003, 09:39 AM
My friend got me three 8x10 autos:Leia,Vader & Chewbacca.Also Jorg Sacul figure of course.
Thanks a million to Tim.

IndianaVader
10-05-2003, 06:51 PM
I bought many things at C2. I'd have to say my favorite was between the Jorg figure, my C2 hoodie, or the special edition C2 autograph folder (only 50 made I think it was). All of them are gems in my Star Wars collection.