PDA

View Full Version : Edmonton Toy and Comic Show

Shane Turgeon
02-19-2004, 09:41 PM
Just a head's up to those Alberta collectors who might not have heard about the show. The details are as follows:
Sunday, March 14th
11-4pm
Grand Ballroom - Mayfield Inn
Admission:
$5 Collector Hour (11-noon)
$3 General Admission (noon-4)
Kids under 12 FREE!

Stop on by to check everything out and maybe win some cool Rebelscum and Theforce.net swag! Heck, you could even win a Pepsi R2-D2 cooler! images/icons/smile.gif

rye_n
02-20-2004, 05:49 AM
Count me in!

Jim_Mc_Callum
02-20-2004, 03:31 PM
Mike: I thought me and you had made plans to drive down...then at the very last minute I change plans and decide to fly on my own images/icons/smile.gif

JJ

madmartigan37
02-20-2004, 07:06 PM
I'll be there to, only I will be selling stuff. Everyone stop by and see me. All of my modern stuff is going at very low prices.

Shane Turgeon
02-20-2004, 07:16 PM
Mike and Jim, you guys do know you've got a place to stay if on the odd chance you guys do make it out right? images/icons/wink.gif

Jim, if you are coming, you'd better start driving now. images/icons/grin.gif

CanadianCollectR
02-21-2004, 01:48 AM
Shane, feel free to send me a plane ticket.

Thanks,

Michael
www.womprat.com (http://www.womprat.com)

Membraneman
03-14-2004, 09:55 PM
I'm posting a BIG Kudos to Shane!! images/icons/grin.gif I had a wonderful time today. Met up with some fellow SW's collectors from Edmonton and met some new ones. A fantastic turnout!! Many thanks to Shane... images/icons/wink.gif

DSJ_
03-14-2004, 10:57 PM
I echo what Bob said! Well done Shane, Kudos! http://www.cheesebuerger.de/smilies/lustig/9.gif

Lots of people turned out. images/icons/cool.gif Looking forward to the next show. images/icons/wink.gif

What a blast! images/icons/cool.gif

Shane Turgeon
03-15-2004, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the kind words Bob and Dale! The show was definately a success but i couldn't have done it without the support of everyone who set up and attended. I'll be posting some pics here and in the vintage section in the next couple of days.