PDA

View Full Version : Could this be true?

Southern_Ontario
07-08-2003, 05:04 AM
www.snowtroopers.com (http://www.snowtroopers.com) Has posted that new figures have been found in retail. Only TRU in Hamilton,and London so far. Some of the new figures found were Han Solo Hoth Rescue, Mynock Hunt Chewbacca, R2-D2 droid factory flight, Anikin Skywalker Secret Ceremony,and Mace Windu Arena Confrontation. All on Canadian cards.

Southern_Ontario
07-08-2003, 08:34 AM
Went to my local Wal-Mart, but nothing was there. A lot of hasbro boxes in the ailses, none of which were star wars though. If there is a lot of boxes in the ailses that are Hasbro, does this mean Star Wars is on the way?

Shane Turgeon
07-08-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Southern Ontario:
Went to my local Wal-Mart, but nothing was there. A lot of hasbro boxes in the ailses, none of which were star wars though. If there is a lot of boxes in the ailses that are Hasbro, does this mean Star Wars is on the way? <font size="2" face="arial">Not necessarily. While Hasbro tends to ship stuff out at similar times to companies like TRU, it's really the luck of the draw from when those items get split from the TRU warehouse to the stores and not all Hasbro lines ship together.

If the new SW assortments are indeed showing up down east tho, assuming that the quantity that arrived in the warehouse was adequate to supply them all, it should only be a matter of time before they turn up across the rest of the country as they'd get split onto trucks at the same time.

07-08-2003, 02:06 PM
Hamilton and Oakville TRu had the Chewie Mynocj hunt wave on cnd cards.......very low #'s. Maybe 2-3 cases per store (maybe as highas 5, depending on who got to them first).

Many specialty stores have them for sale too, month or so before TRU got them.

toyguy
07-08-2003, 02:44 PM
Yeah, I saw all these at Planet-X about 1 month ago. I only picked up the Secret Ceremony Anakin, because $15 per figure is just at that "impatience" threshold for me. Not sure if they were Cdn cards, I'll check out mine when I get home.

Dain_Bramage
07-09-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by toyguy:
Yeah, I saw all these at Planet-X about 1 month ago. I only picked up the Secret Ceremony Anakin, because $15 per figure is just at that "impatience" threshold for me. Not sure if they were Cdn cards, I'll check out mine when I get home. <font size="2" face="arial">I doubt it's on Canadian card, most of Planet X's new figures are from the States.