PDA

View Full Version : Bossk's Gun (Customizers HELP!!)

Hip_about_Time
01-07-2003, 07:09 AM
I am so ashamed yall, I some how have lost my Bossk's gun and its driving me crazy!!! He is one of the cooler 12ers and just isnt right with any old gun. I was wondering if any one new a sure fire place to buy a replacement without purchasing a whole new figure. Especially if some customizer would have one left over to trade. I would trade a carded figure or an army builder for one if some one has an extra. Please help!!

SCS
01-19-2003, 06:01 AM
just write to hasbro. they should send you a new one for free.

PhantomShadow
01-19-2003, 07:38 AM
Would that not only work if the gun wasn't with the figure originally?
I mean if every person who lost a gun wrote to Hasbor, they would be sending out a lot of guns.

Wonder if I say I lost my Emperor's Royal guard would I get one............heheheh

Hip_about_Time
03-28-2003, 12:11 PM
I FOUND IT!! It was next door at my brothers house in a box of Ultimate soldier stuff. It has been the bane of 12 inch collection for sooooo long and now I have found it and I am so happy!!!. I wrote Hasbro and called tham and emailed them and they were totolly evil. But I have found it and I am thrilled!!!!!

Tyler_Pugmire
03-28-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by wutwut:
just write to hasbro. they should send you a new one for free. <font size="2" face="arial">They will only replace parts to items that are currently shipping. Even then, you have to hope that they even have extras. A while back, I recieved a Royal Straship as a gift, and someone had taken the red droid and replaced it with a R2-D2. I called them up, explained my situation, and they sent me a red R2. I tried the same deal with a Y-wing that was missing the bag of parts. They said that they don't stock parts to exclusives, so keep that in mind as well. Being that the 12" Bossk has been out of stores for quite a while now, I doubt that they'd have any. (Not that it matters now that the gun in question has been found.)
-Ty-