PDA

View Full Version : Celebration II Store Line

BigDumbWookiee
05-01-2002, 04:58 PM
I was wondering if, and how early you guys plan on going over to the convention center to get in line for the CII store on Friday? I guess for me it depends on when you can actually enter the facility, which I havent found out about yet. I figured Id go a couple hours early, take my dvd player and watch Star Wars till it opened.

Adam

my_kind_of_scum
05-01-2002, 07:52 PM
I believe it opens at 10 a.m. on friday, 9 a.m. every other day.

As for waiting in line for the store, I know a couple of people that are trying to talk me into spending the whole night outside, but honestly, I don't think these will be that hard to get. Since there are an even number being sold each day, if I find out that they sold through Friday's figures before I get there, I'll just show up early saturday.

_Spirit_of_
05-01-2002, 09:06 PM
Depending on whether your fan club memeber, or not, determines when you'll get into the show. I got this directly from the SW.com website...

Star Wars Fan Club Member Hours:
Each day of Celebration II Star Wars Fan Club members can enjoy admission to the events listed below one hour before they open to the rest of the attendees. Fan Club memberships can still be purchased online and at Celebration II.

Fan Club Earlybird Hours:
Friday: 10:00 -- 11:00 AM
Saturday: 9:00 -- 10:00 AM
Sunday: 9:00 -- 10:00 AM

Wear your fan club lanyard and receive early admission to:
Star Wars Kids' Room
Star Wars Saga Archive Exhibit
Celebration II Store
Celebration Exhibit Hall
C2 Ventures Star Wars Saga Autograph Guests
Star Wars Toy Museum
International Book Give-Away
LAN Computer Gaming Area
Mos Eisley Diorama Builders' Room
Fan Clubs and Organizations (Rooms 208-209)<font size="2" face="arial">So, if your in the fan club, you'll get in at 10:00 on Friday. If your a regular Joe, you'll get in at 11:00. I plan to get in line around 9:00-9:30. I'm sure there will be plenty of exclusives to go around.

Hope this helped. images/icons/smile.gif

BigDumbWookiee
05-01-2002, 09:19 PM
Thanks for the info! What I actually meant, was what time you could go into the actual convention center, but Im pretty sure its open all hours.

musasa
05-02-2002, 01:11 AM
The entrance to the convention center is also an hour earlier for fan club members, at least for Friday, maybe the other days too (check the site).

05-02-2002, 01:12 PM
Where do you get to purchase the C2 figure? Because if it's in the shop, you could get quite a bit at different times.

mousedroid
05-02-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by BobaFaid:
Where do you get to purchase the C2 figure? Because if it's in the shop, you could get quite a bit at different times.<font size="2" face="arial">To my understanding, yes it's in the store. I'm not sure if they're going to limit you to 2 per day, or 2 per purchase. Has anyone gotten word on that yet?

mousedroid
05-03-2002, 12:46 AM
For me it depends on how soon I can get through the line to pick up my stupid lanyard that the Fan Club morons wouldn't mail to me. I can see having to wait in that line for an hour or two first since it seems like there are a ton of other people who need their lanyards too. They should have preregistration thursday night like some of the other big conventions do.