PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a Celebration after III?

jediguy
06-22-2002, 05:49 PM
I absoulutely loved C2 (and so did my mom-until her Visa bill came) but there was something that bugged me all weekend: will there be another Celebration after Episode 3 is released? I hope so. What do you think?

BigDumbWookiee
06-22-2002, 06:59 PM
I would certainly like to think there would be, but I guess only time will tell..... I think if C3 is a success, they would at least have a C4, and that would probably be the judge of whether or not they go on with them. We wont be getting any more Star Wars movies, so I figure we will slowly move into another Star Wars dark age. Unless there is something around keeping it as out there and popular as the movies do, who knows! C3 will coincide with the anniversary for Empire, so C4, while it wouldnt have a coinciding movie release, would at least have the anniversary of Jedi (assuming they wait three years).

So I guess to sum it up, I think we will most likely see a C4, but beyond that I have my doubts.

Eddie_A
06-26-2002, 11:05 PM
I think it would be great if there was a big collector/fan meeting every three years but after C3, I doubt it. I think what will happen will be more 'regional' events. Conventions put together by organizers held in different cities over time. I don't think we will see another LFL authorized event, but I hope I'm wrong.