PDA

View Full Version : C2 merchandise for sale online?

Will C2 mechandise like shirts and patches be sold at the Sw Fan club?
JediMAC
05-24-2002, 05:07 PM
According to what they said at the Convention, NO. I guess they really want to keep all of this stuff totally EXCLUSIVE to those who made the trip to Indy. Considering many of the people at the convention didn't want to wait 2 hours in line to get a shirt, I think this decision kind of sucks. I can understand the figure, but the rest of the merchandise shouldn't be such a big deal to sell online now. They didn't even have enough merchandise at the convention for the regular attendees as it was. They had sold out of almost everything by early Saturday afternoon. On Sunday they were just having people fill out forms for what they wanted with a promise to send it to them in a couple months. Very poorly organized and GROSSLY underestimated as far as the merchandise went.

jawas_rule
05-24-2002, 05:48 PM
I am p***ed! I asked the person at the counter if the badges and other items would be available online, and he said yes. I didn't want to order the badges and trust that I would actually get them whenever they shipped, due to the lack of organization at the storefront. I guess it's just $50 I can spend on figures instead. A boneheaded move on the fan club's part, though.

Darth_Bryan
05-28-2002, 09:15 PM
They sold out of a bunch of stuff like the shirts and poster with Anakin and Vader on Friday. Then they were nice enough to let you order it with a 10 shipping fee. Nice going fanclub. I was told it would be online and I was told it wasn't. Most of those employees had no idea what was going on they were just doing there job. So I think we will just have to wait and see what happens.