PDA

View Full Version : Silas Carson at C2?

BigDumbWookiee
05-22-2002, 10:38 AM
Ok, I ordered and received the Ultimate Autograph Set from C2, when I looked through it, I noticed the three Silas Carson photos were not there. Did he end up not showing for C2, or were these just mistakenly not added?

Also, for those who ordered, what bonus photo did you get? I was really hoping for the Lucas photo, but got the Boba/Jango photo signed by Daniel Logan! Im happy with it!

Adam

UPDATE:

Philip Wise was just kind enough to confirm to me that he didn't show up for C2, and the set prices were lowered by $45.00 because of this! I guess that slipped past me!

I must say, this set is worth every last penny, and I sincerely hope that we get something like this at C3!

[ 05-22-2002, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: BigDumbWookiee ]

rmschneider104
05-22-2002, 11:55 AM
How much did it end up costing?

BigDumbWookiee
05-22-2002, 02:47 PM
I also bought the four multi signature photos, so I think around $950.00 or around there.

bobafett14
05-26-2002, 02:58 PM
No, unfortunately Silas Carson was not there for any of C2.

We noticed that right away, they had x's across his pic and name in the autograph area.

I believe he was the only one listed as a no show.

Capntarpals
05-28-2002, 04:14 PM
Silas Carson was also a no-show at WizardWorld East in Philadelphia the week after C2. I asked the gentleman who runs "Men Behind the Masks", and he told me that both Mr. Carson and Hugh Quarshie had acting jobs that wouldn't let them take time off to attend their respective shows. Originally, they were told they would be given some time off to attend, but their employers told them otherwise.