PDA

View Full Version : Thank you's....

my_kind_of_scum
05-10-2002, 12:21 AM
Well, I have been one of the very vocal complainers about c2, so I figured it was about time that I offered thanks to those who made the trip worth it.

The ultarama folks - seeing these in person, I had to pick a couple up and they were by far the friendliest "dealers" at the show. Very helpful. I only wish I had picked up more at the cheaper c2 price. (20 bucks - but let's not talk about how much it cost me to ship them...)

The Rebelscum and force.net crew - All very nice people. Especially Dan Flarida. Dan - I made it up to the Omni, but vintage isn't in my budget realm right now, so I took off without stopping in to say hi. Thanks for the help, though.

The two guys who shared dinner with my group at the Spaghetti Factory. - Nice guys.

All of the people I met in line. - I can honestly say that I had no problems with rude people in line at all. And since I spent so much time in line, that's a good thing. images/icons/wink.gif

The folks in the diorama area - Whenever I had a free moment, I wandered through there, just watching the buildings come together. Great idea. Got some good custom ideas from all of you as well.

supergenius - Very friendly guy. Was nice to hear a little bit of star wars breakbeats while people put together mos eisley.

I'm sure there are others, but I figured these people were due a big thank you from me for bouying my spirits when I couldn't see half of the stuff I had flown out there to see. You filled the days with good experiences.

Vadervictor
05-10-2002, 12:31 AM
I agree. Ultrarama gets a big thumbs up. It would have been easy for them to charge a higher price knowing the volume of people coming and the fact that lots of people like myself prefer "cash and carry" rather than ordering. $20 was too good to pass up. I bought four and can't wait until C3 when can get some more.