PDA

View Full Version : anyone ship from celebration?

Mirax_H
05-09-2002, 03:04 PM
Yeah, the minimum fee was $30 and it cost us nearly $70 for to action figs and 3 12"figs and a poster. Ridiculous! My husband was ticked off. Sent on sunday, will see when it arrives.

mousedroid
05-09-2002, 03:15 PM
$70??? OMG!!! images/icons/shocked.gif

Thank goodness I asked a friend from Indy to ship my stuff back for me.

05-09-2002, 03:18 PM
It was too expensive for my two stand-ups, posters, and figures.

So, I found a nearby Office Depot in Indy and got them shipped rather reasonably.

Should be here either today or tommorow. images/icons/smile.gif

Darth_Kenobi
05-09-2002, 06:18 PM
I asked them how mush it would cost to ship a 27" by 40" poster frame and one of them said $80.00 images/icons/shocked.gif for one. I quickly walked out and figured I could find something cheaper. After I got back went to a local Art Store and it cost me $96 and change for the frames and to put the posters in them.

Darth_Kenobi
05-09-2002, 06:19 PM
I asked them how mush it would cost to ship a 27" by 40" poster frame and one of them said $80.00 images/icons/shocked.gif for one. I quickly walked out and figured I could find something cheaper. After I got back went to a local Art Store and it cost me $96 and change for the frames and to put the posters in them.

Glad I didn't need to ship anything out from Indy.

my_kind_of_scum
05-10-2002, 12:02 AM
Grrr... After paying freaking exhorbitant amounts to ship my stuff from the convention center (as much as 40 bucks a box - for LIGHT boxes), I still haven't seen them. I paid on Friday for three day shipping. So, today I went on to track the packages. After paying all that for 3-day shipping, they are in transit by UPS ground, *not* 3 day select which I paid for.

Needless to say, I am not happy at all. Looks like it is time to try to get ahold of mail boxes etc. in Indy and raise some Hell.

Has anyone else received things they shipped from the convention center?

Mr_Stimp
05-10-2002, 12:38 AM
Well I got UPS ground and got them wednesday. It might help that I am closer.