PDA

View Full Version : TV show called Tech TV on WAV ?

05-09-2002, 09:38 AM
Hi,

this is for anyone in the Indy area who knows about this show...they were at the Celebration on Saturday, and interviewed me with 2 of my friends...they told us the show would be on later that weekend, but our hotel didn't have the channel images/icons/mad.gif ...

Does anyone know anything about this show ? does anyne have a tape of it ? please let me know...

05-09-2002, 10:48 AM
depends on what show moff, tech TV is a 24 hour computer tech shows,like the screen savers, call for help. tech live,fresh gear,audiophile,extendedplay....most of those shows repeat.so a show on friday you will get to see a few more times during the week.
i think its just a satalite station.i got direct TV and i get it.

05-09-2002, 01:17 PM
do you know if they played anything about Celebration II ? or, any way to contact them ? thanks

05-11-2002, 08:09 AM
Extended Play on Tech TV this morning at 9:00 cst says it was filmed at the celebration. It usually plays a few times on the weekend. More than likely a few times during the week.

05-11-2002, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Boba Feet:
Extended Play on Tech TV this morning at 9:00 cst says it was filmed at the celebration. It usually plays a few times on the weekend. More than likely a few times during the week.<font size="2" face="arial">Is there anyone who could tape this for me ? I would gladly pay the cost of the tape,shipping, and a little something extra...please please please !!!

BigDumbWookiee
05-11-2002, 10:56 AM
I think what he was talking about was the television show known as TechTV, on the channel WAV. WAV is a Butler University TV channel. You may be hard pressed to find a copy on tape, WAV isnt a very popular channel.
I realize there is a channel TechTV, with the Screensavers etc, but there is also at TV show with the same title.

05-11-2002, 04:06 PM
no he was talking about the show extended play on tech TV, im watching it right now and i see alot of the people from here, from the pictures they took.
dude go to the techtv.com website i think you can DL shows.

its Extended play

BigDumbWookiee
05-11-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by DarthRune:
no he was talking about the show extended play on tech TV, im watching it right now and i see alot of the people from here, from the pictures they took.

its Extended play<font size="2" face="arial">Cool, Ill have to check that out!

Not trying to say youre wrong, but there is a televised series of the same title on Butler University's channel WAV. And since its local, it wouldn't be suprising if they were there.

[ 05-11-2002, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: BigDumbWookie ]

05-13-2002, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by DarthRune:

its Extended play<font size="2" face="arial">Thanks, I'll check it out !!

05-13-2002, 09:25 AM
I just watched it, and they cut us out...that sucks...maybe it's because my 2 friends sat there like Homer in the Witness Protection Episode....