PDA

View Full Version : to Sacul or not to Sacul...

Redphive5
05-06-2002, 11:22 PM
Celebration in Indy had lots of Pros and lots of Cons. I really wanted to add Jorg Sacul to my figure collection. There were six people in my group, attending Saturday and Sunday. We left with zero Sacul figures. I was dissapointed, but I got over it pretty quick.

Well the wound was salted today as I learned that one of my girlfriend's co-workers has 3 Sacul figures. He's planning on waiting a couple weeks to post two of them on ebay. He offered one to me for $50. I'm not sure what to do. I hate to succumb to a scalper, but I really want this figure... images/icons/confused.gif

05-07-2002, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Redphive5:
Celebration in Indy had lots of Pros and lots of Cons. I really wanted to add Jorg Sacul to my figure collection. There were six people in my group, attending Saturday and Sunday. We left with zero Sacul figures. I was dissapointed, but I got over it pretty quick.

Well the wound was salted today as I learned that one of my girlfriend's co-workers has 3 Sacul figures. He's planning on waiting a couple weeks to post two of them on ebay. He offered one to me for $50. I'm not sure what to do. I hate to succumb to a scalper, but I really want this figure... images/icons/confused.gif <font size="2" face="arial">I was faced with the same choice, and I fell to the dark side. My friend and I enriched a scalper to the tune of $100 for 2 Saculs...I can't blame you if you do, but I know I'm a little ticked at myself for giving in and helping a scalper...sorry everyone...

05-08-2002, 10:01 PM
I admit I got 4. My child had to stand in line with me so I had her buy 2 also. But I'm not a scalper, yet! My plan is to keep them and hopfully they wont be sold for several generations. I enjoy looking up at them on my shelves. I also hope that they increase in value and that my future generations will never need or want to sell them. I do feel bad for those who didn't get one but I don't part with SW anything. Sorry.

mousedroid
05-09-2002, 08:19 AM
To anyone who picked up an extra Jorg Sacul figure or two, my suggestion on what to do with those figures is, rather than throwing them up on eBay, hold onto them for trade fodder in case there's a C3 exclusive figure and you can't make it to the show.