PDA

View Full Version : Just where is Rebelscum?

Jedieb
05-03-2002, 09:00 PM
I didn't really spot Rebelscum at SWC2 today. Exactly where are you guys?

05-03-2002, 11:41 PM
I was wondering the same thing. I scoured the Exibit Hall with the autographs, but didn't see them.

Mebbe I'm just not looking hard enough..

GNT
05-04-2002, 12:48 AM
It would be pretty hard to miss them1 (http://www.rebelscum.com/c2/c2-booth-dustin.jpg)

Findswoman
05-04-2002, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Bounty Hunter GNT:
It would be pretty hard to miss them! (http://www.rebelscum.com/c2/c2-booth-dustin.jpg)<font size="2" face="arial">Yet this Gand did! images/icons/blush.gif

Gand does not know how it was that that she missed that and is kicking herself thoroughly, for she had very much hoped to meet a few other of you wonderful Rebelscummers at this affair. images/icons/frown.gif As it is, the only people I got to meet were Joe Corroney, Garrick Hagon and Michonne Bourriague. images/icons/grin.gif

Hope everyone who went had a wonderful time. More to come soon, including a few pictures too, I hope!

... the Findswoman

D. Martin
05-07-2002, 12:32 AM
Well, it was like this...

Both Jeremy and I spent a lot of time with Carrie Fisher (him an extra day -swine!!! images/icons/wink.gif )

Maureen and Dan Curto were working hard with the presell autographs upstairs when not working on custom stuff.

Mike was blasting offf pictures for posting

Mark watched the site

and we all tried to spend time in the booth, but were too busy elsewhere almost all weekend.

Dustin
05-07-2002, 07:35 AM
Our booth was right next to the ultarama guys. We shared it with TheForce.net and occasionally you would hear loud cheering as we gave away free "Are you ready for episode III" t-shirts!

05-07-2002, 09:43 AM
It was awesome meeting our readers at the booth. I personally was all over the convention center covering the event, but spent time at the booth as well. All I can say is our readers have to be the nicest bunch of folks around. images/icons/smile.gif