PDA

View Full Version : Yoda spoiler commercial

05-03-2002, 05:13 PM
ANYBODY have it posted? Anybody can forward it? I really need to see this! images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/frown.gif

05-03-2002, 05:50 PM
Might be posted on starwars.com after this weekend, so check there.

05-03-2002, 07:28 PM
This was the coolest thing I saw today (other than the eight minutes of Episode 2). I wonder if this is going to be a regular commercial they air on TV?

The way it was presented was awesome. The VP of marketing for Lucasfilm (I don't remember his name) was talking about Spider-Man, and how awesome it was. He mentioned he had the latest commercial from it, and wanted to show it to us. The commercial started just like a Spider-Man commercial, but it was infinitely cooler. I really hope they show this on TV, but there may be some sort of copyright issue with Spider-Man. I know that this was by far the coolest footage of E2 shown to date.

Alex

05-03-2002, 10:16 PM
Aw man, i've been waiting to see a full video clip of Yoda fighting from since the very second everybody turned on to the net, and found out that that day the bootleg script was seen. Now, the time it comes out, I don't get to see it! images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif

miscus555
05-05-2002, 11:23 PM
the yoda footage was probably the best thing to this day ever shown on film. it was tthe best thing i saw at the celebration. trust me when you see it, you won't blink, you'll drool, and your jaw will be on the floor. you won't believe what you just saw. you won't believe that you just saw something the visually gratifying.

05-06-2002, 09:52 AM
check the prequel section, there's a clip of it there, it's kind of blurry but you can make it out. COOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!