PDA

View Full Version : Whos Going/Gone To Celebration 2?

GNT
05-03-2002, 03:11 AM
Anyone?

Let us know what your thoughts are when you get back to the forums images/icons/smile.gif

[ 05-03-2002, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: Bounty Hunter GNT ]

othertoe
05-03-2002, 04:32 AM
Hello,

Hi I wanted to know if someone Can pickup 2 badges to the show before they sell out I just found out that my brother and I can go but I won't get their till 8pm today and I don't won't to get their and not be able to go I'll need 2 badges for Saturday, and Sunday. If either of those days are soldout I'll take 2, 3 day badges.
If anyone can hlep Please email me at othertoe@hotmail.com as soon as you can. I'd hate to get their and not be able to get in. I'm comeing in from houston TX.

Your my only hope,
Valentin

05-03-2002, 07:17 AM
Purple4Lee and Rogue9horn are present and awaiting the opening. It's 7:20 am and we are getting ready for breakfast and then it's off to C2. We will be reporting back later. images/icons/smile.gif
CYA soon! Rogue

DrDave319
05-03-2002, 08:54 AM
Well, I booked a room and am hoping to pick up a badge for both Saturday and Sunday. If they're sold out (they can't possibly do that, can they?)I'll be so pissed!
But I'm gonna be there!

DAVE

Darth_Broem
05-03-2002, 11:51 AM
God I hope they don't sell out. I was stupid and did not order on the internet. The way it sounded on the official C2 website was that you could buy them at the door. I wish they would say you MUST pre-order your tickets or you may not get them at the door instead of making sound like no there is no problem.
Oh well, live and learn.

mrgonk
05-03-2002, 02:15 PM
I'm leaving tomorrow at 6AM for the day. Just got my ATOC tickets too. I had to miss Spider Man standing in line though.

05-03-2002, 03:10 PM
I'm going to be there bright and early tommorrow morning... is Hayden signing? I hope so, cause I really don't want to spend the day chasing him around the convention center, which is what I will do, if he's not... and, the celebration is on CNN!

05-03-2002, 07:32 PM
Yep -- I've been there all day, and I'm about to leave again to catch some more.

The autograph lines were huge, but neither Morrison, Fisher, or Christensen were there.

:-(

05-03-2002, 07:49 PM
DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! *begins crying hysterically* I shall have to chase them.... thanks for the info.

05-03-2002, 11:45 PM
Anthony Daniels isn't signing either..but I almost had a chance to meet him afterwards when he was leaving. Alas, no camera.

BLUE_FALCON
05-04-2002, 12:42 AM
I JUST CALLED THE COVENTION CENTER AND THEY TOLD ME I COULD NOT BUY TICKETS ON LINE OR OVER THE PHONE FOR THE WILL CALL WINDOW. I PLAN ON GOING OVER ON SATURDAY AND ASKED ABOUT THE POSSIBLE SELL OUT CHANCE AND THE LADY I SPOKE TO HAD NO IDEA...GUESS I SHOULD OF PLANED HEAD. A 5 HOUR DRIVE AND THEN BEING TOLD TO GO HOME WOULD REALLY SUCK! images/icons/mad.gif

05-04-2002, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Whisper Blackthorn:
I'm going to be there bright and early tommorrow morning... is Hayden signing? I hope so, cause I really don't want to spend the day chasing him around the convention center, which is what I will do, if he's not... and, the celebration is on CNN!<font size="2" face="arial">I guess I'll have to tune in to CNN!

JJKS
05-05-2002, 09:28 AM
Went for Friday and Saturday, just got home about eight hours ago. To say this event was oversold was an understatement, I can't ever remember standing in so many lines for such a long time. Did get to meet Darth Matt(Carroll), Musasa, and Mousedroid while standing in line for Billy Dee's autograph. Great guys!!