PDA

View Full Version : My Star Wars TCG Website

01-11-2004, 07:38 PM
I have just started work on it, but I kind of already have a lot of suff on it. Find it here. (http://www.geocities.com/starwarstradingcardgamewebsite/index) Enjoy! images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

01-11-2004, 07:43 PM
I already had it on my favorites list. The site was my idea (mostly), BTW. images/icons/wink.gif

01-11-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Krayt Dragon:
I already had it on my favorites list. The site was my idea (mostly), BTW. images/icons/wink.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Liar!! It was my idea and you know it!!! images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif

01-11-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Dutch Cattle:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by Krayt Dragon:
I already had it on my favorites list. The site was my idea (mostly), BTW. images/icons/wink.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Liar!! It was my idea and you know it!!! images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif </font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">Well, I let you fix the Internet and in return, you made it so I wouldn't complain more.

01-11-2004, 09:03 PM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by Dutch Cattle:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by Krayt Dragon:
I already had it on my favorites list. The site was my idea (mostly), BTW. images/icons/wink.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Liar!! It was my idea and you know it!!! images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif </font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">Well, I let you fix the Internet and in return, you made it so I wouldn't complain more. </font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">But it was still my idea... images/icons/blush.gif

01-11-2004, 09:18 PM
Well, okay sure it was.

01-12-2004, 06:34 PM
Well, okay sure it was. <font size="2" face="arial">Correct images/icons/grin.gif

01-12-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Dutch Cattle:
Well, okay sure it was. <font size="2" face="arial">Correct images/icons/grin.gif </font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">I was being sarcastic, you milk-making dingbat of a relative. I had to clean up that mess you dumped on my head without a vacuum. It was painstakingly difficult. By the way, I ate the rest of your pretzels!

01-13-2004, 01:08 AM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by Dutch Cattle:
Well, okay sure it was. <font size="2" face="arial">Correct images/icons/grin.gif </font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">I was being sarcastic, you milk-making dingbat of a relative. I had to clean up that mess you dumped on my head without a vacuum. It was painstakingly difficult. By the way, I ate the rest of your pretzels! </font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">Well Fu U a-hole. BTW, i finished page 2 on the ESB list.

01-14-2004, 01:09 AM
Doh! double post!

[ 01-14-2004, 12:10 AM: Message edited by: Dutch Cattle ]