PDA

View Full Version : i'm looking for swccg & yj ccg.

returnofaskywalker
12-20-2003, 06:55 PM
what i have to trade is sw toys, collectibles, comics, mags, swccg, yjccg, jkccg, swtcg, foils, etc.

returnofaskywalker@yahoo.com

Thermal
12-21-2003, 12:53 AM
I've got loads of Decipher SWCCG. What toys do you have to trade? Are you just starting to collect the game? Shame they lost the license, it's very fun to play. If your just starting I can set you up with at least one of every common and uncommon and then we can talk about rares. I would really like to get my hands of some of the following toys: Naboo Royal Cruiser, B-wing, Y-wing and any other ships you may have. Let me know.

Thanks

Ron

madmartigan37
01-21-2004, 08:02 PM
I got lots (Thousands) of both, email me with what you have to trade and we will work something out.

Lone_Jedi
01-26-2004, 12:06 AM
I too have many Decipher rare singles, all mint and unplayed. I am looking to trade them for rare singles from the last three sets (Tatooine, Coruscant, and Theed Palace). E-mail me if interested, thanks!

starfox
02-03-2004, 12:39 PM
make sure you check out my list, I have tons of cards in original booster boxes.....

02-03-2004, 03:05 PM
I have thousands of extra SWCCG Black Border Cards, from the various sets. I would definitly be interested in trading! I am in the process of getting a list together of rares, but, please send me your haves and want lists and I will look them over!

darthmikeximus@cs.com

Jose_Fiuza
02-06-2004, 08:04 AM
I have thousands of CCG cards, all mint and unplayed. Send me a list of what you want and I may have it.

I'm missing a few SWTCG cards. If you have any, maybe we can strike a deal.

MysterySith
02-07-2004, 09:57 PM
I have Young Jedi Series 1 & 2 if anyone needs them.

Jose_Fiuza
02-17-2004, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by returnofaskywalker:
what i have to trade is sw toys, collectibles, comics, mags, swccg, yjccg, jkccg, swtcg, foils, etc.

returnofaskywalker@yahoo.com <font size="2" face="arial">Do you have a list of what you're looking for?