PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars CCG

05-20-2003, 08:43 PM
Who all still collects and plays games on a regular basis with the original Decipher Star Wars CCG and what's your favorite card? I still play when I can since there is only one other person other than me in my area that still plays the game, but I really don't collect all that often since I have all the cards I want basically and they don't make them anymore. I still buy on Ebay when I want a card to add to my deck. Star Wars CCG is the best card game I have ever played. All the new Star Wars games suck in my opinion.

05-21-2003, 02:30 PM
I guess nobody collects Decipher anymore....how sad.

ph_rAn_k_tz_I
05-21-2003, 04:57 PM
I do! I still collect them. Never really played since theres no one to play with.

Plus I collect them more for references then for playing. Check out Ebay every so often to see what boosters are being sold...

The CCG are way better then the TCG.

Salacious_Bum
05-22-2003, 02:40 AM
I collect decipher although not the CCG, it's too expensive. I collect Jedi Knights and Young Jedi. I don't play them either, as there is nobody to play with and it's really complicated. I have bought some before though.

ph_rAn_k_tz_I
05-22-2003, 09:42 AM
I collect the Young Jedi too and had a chance to play it at SDCC. Way easier to play then the CCG. As for Jedi Knight, never got interested in it...

Wuher
06-01-2003, 03:59 PM
Hi there

I collect them all

SWCCG
YJCCG
JKTCG
SWTCG

looking to finish off my SWCCG first

only need 1 normal card
Padme AI foil from R3

then about 140 Japanese BB cards

YJCCG only Japanese cards
and A few HTF foils

JKTCG still need loads but it is taking a back seat

SWTCG only 3 foils for the first 2 sets

Anyboby up for a bit of trading

Regards Mark
VA Wuher black gold team GAB

beyondtherim
06-02-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Wuher:
Hi there

I collect them all

SWCCG
YJCCG
JKTCG
SWTCG

looking to finish off my SWCCG first

only need 1 normal card
Padme AI foil from R3

then about 140 Japanese BB cards

YJCCG only Japanese cards
and A few HTF foils

JKTCG still need loads but it is taking a back seat

SWTCG only 3 foils for the first 2 sets

Anyboby up for a bit of trading

Regards Mark
VA Wuher black gold team GAB <font size="2" face="arial">I remember GAB - an excellent organisation images/icons/smile.gif

I am starting to play SWCCG again. I had forgotton how much fun it can be images/icons/smile.gif I have sold all my Star Trek ones now.

Dave.

jeditronzo
06-04-2003, 01:16 PM
I collect the Decipher CCG cards, but never learned to play the game. My goal was to collect the entire run of Decipher cards from Premier to Reflections 3 and Theed Palace. I am about 600 cards short. I am also a few cards short for an entire run of the Young Jedi.

I look on ebay, from time to time, but to just purchase individual rares, it is to expensive.

I would like to start purchasing the new WOTC cards, but I am waiting for the prices to come down. If anybody is interesting in trading, let me know. You can check my ebay account jeditronzo@aol.com or ask around the forums for references.
Thanks
Chris

Swiss_Army_R5
06-04-2003, 01:35 PM
I collected the cards too. Couldn't get into the game. I didn't find it that fun. Best card game I liked was Ani-mayhem.