PDA

View Full Version : No Purchase Necessary - AOTC Widevisions

Dewlanna
04-21-2003, 08:47 AM
Hey all! I just had to tell someone - I sent in 3x5 cards with my name and address for the "no purchase necessary" chance to win autograph cards on the AOTC widevisions. And guess what? I actually won two - Zam and Watto. They came in the mail Saturday. I NEVER WIN ANYTHING! Just 14 more to go... images/icons/wink.gif

Sebulba_X
04-21-2003, 11:04 AM
I sent in 8 to the Hobby address & 8 to the retail address and to this point have recieved 4 autographs: R2, Barris, Queen Jamillia, & Kit Fisto. R2 was the only one of that bunch I needed, but I was quite happy with the results. images/icons/grin.gif

Dewlanna
04-22-2003, 09:11 AM
I still need Barriss and Jamillia. Let me know if you'd like to try to work something out.

I was very pleased with the results too. Getting Zam and Watto probably saved me about $70.

WampaTaunTaun
04-22-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by DarthWormie:
I completely forgot they had this offer on the backs of the packs. D'OH! <font size="2" face="arial">So did I. images/icons/frown.gif

Is it over?

DarthWormie
04-23-2003, 12:36 AM
I completely forgot they had this offer on the backs of the packs. D'OH!

Dewlanna
04-23-2003, 08:42 AM
Sorry, Wampa. The entries had to be postmarked by February 15th (I think) and the drawings were at the end of February.

Sebulba_X
04-23-2003, 09:59 AM
Dewlanna, sending you an email. images/icons/smile.gif

Sebulba_X
04-28-2003, 05:52 PM
Just today I got yet another one in the mail (Jar Jar, which I needed..woo-hoo), so they're still trickling in or they had a second drawing. Either way, be on the lookout if you sent in entries.

WampaTaunTaun
04-28-2003, 08:11 PM
I can't believe I missed this!!! images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/frown.gif

Anyone have a duplicate autograph that they want to trade for a Kit Fisto? images/icons/frown.gif

Dewlanna
04-29-2003, 08:26 AM
Good job, Sebulba! Maybe the retail and hobby drawings were at different times.

Crossing my fingers now... images/icons/rolleyes.gif images/icons/rolleyes.gif images/icons/rolleyes.gif

I'd love to help you out, Wampa, but I got Kit off eBay about three weeks ago for $25. It's actually one of my favorite ones. And it doesn't pop up on eBay much. You could probably find someone to take it in the Classifieds or Trading section...