PDA

View Full Version : ESB Trading Cards; also Battlestar Galactica

DarthDave
02-07-2003, 05:14 PM
I never got into trading cards much as a kid, save for a brief blitz with Empire Strikes Back and Battlestar Galactica. I must have amassed about a thousand of the former and 400 of the latter. I distinctly remember one afternoon opening about 20 packs and chewing all the gum as I went, ending up very nauseous. images/icons/smile.gif

In any case, these cards have been sitting in a wooden box for 20 years now, and I'd love to make them available to anyone who can use them (before I turn over the remainders to my three sons, who will NOT take care of them as I did). If you are looking for specific cards, or even want a complete set (no stickers, though, for some reason), please drop me an e-mail. I'm not looking to fleece anyone -- but if we can trade for some figures or arrive at a fair price I'll be happy.

Please e-mail ddesilva@ashland.edu. I have a huge trade list in the Trading forum; for these things, though, I don't need to trade for just the rarities I have listed. Extra army builders or loose ships, for example, are of far more use to us than these cards.

Thanks!

Android
03-03-2003, 11:31 AM
I'm sending you a private message.
I tried to email you this weekend, but it didn't work! Is you email address still up and running?

Ob_1
03-15-2003, 07:39 PM
sent PM