PDA

View Full Version : Star wars trading cards 1977 blue set question

02-03-2003, 04:32 PM
Hello,

I just found in my basement a perfect set of Star wars 1977 trading cards. They are the set with the blue borders, along with the complete set of stickers. I barely remember collecting them as a kid but i was good enough to get the whole set as a kid!! Can anyone tell me what it's worth on the open market? I'm curious to know.

Thanks!!

Sebulba_X
02-04-2003, 10:54 AM
I sold a blue set (mediocre to near mint) for a friend on ebay and it went for $13.50. If your set is completely near-mint to mint, then you should be able to hold out for $20, but I wouldn't expect much more than that.

A set of the stickers could go from $.30 each to $1 each depending on condition. I haven't been looking for those in a while, but I seem to remember complete card & sticker series (66 cards & 11 stickers) going for $30. Price guides tend to list them for much higher than that, but with the availability on ebay, it's driven the price down considerably.

02-05-2003, 09:02 AM
Thanks for the info. If anyone is interested, I am looking to sell my set, or possibly trade it for equivalent valued star wars item(s). If anyone is interested, message me or leave a message on this thread with contact info. Thanks!