PDA

View Full Version : Question on "Free Jedi Pack"

RedShadow
09-27-2002, 10:30 AM
Hi guys,

I'm not at all into that CCG stuff so I have a question to you.
I own a CCG "free Jedi pack" which was a free give-away some years ago. It contains 11 cards as it says. I still got it sealed and I'd like to know if it's worth anything or just complete junk. I didn't find any on eBay so maybe you know more ?
thanks for your help,
Clemens

Darth_Mahler
09-27-2002, 03:16 PM
My opinion: complete junk. Decipher mass produced these like you wouldn't believe. They were EVERYWHERE. And with SW:CCG recently kicking the bucket, people aren't into it much anymore. In fact, when I inquire to people about trading some of my cards, they offer those to me for free. I own every Star Wars CCG set Decipher ever produced, including every premium card. And I do, own the Jedi Pack.

Sorry to disappoint Red Shadow, but I don't think it's worth much, if anything. Keep checking around though, don't give up. There just might be someone looking for one. images/icons/smile.gif

10-05-2002, 08:37 PM
Sorry dude, I worked with Decipher for a few years, if you can find anyone that would give you more than 50 cents for it, I'd probably take it. I'm currently sitting on about a hundred of them still.

Mace