PDA

View Full Version : Decipher Star Wars CCG

BigDumbWookiee
06-19-2002, 11:20 AM
After looking at all of the cool cards from the past years, I thought Id try to collect the Decipher Star Wars CCG cards, while prices look moderate.
My question is, with all of these limited, unlimited, revised, etc, versions, I would like to know, which set, from premiere to the end of the line, has black bordered cards? For instance, which version of the Premiere has black borders? If someone could answer that for all of the Star Wars CCG sets, I would be very greatful. No need to include Young Jedi or Jedi Knights.

Thanks!
Adam

Anyone know where I can buy complete sets? Aside from Ebay I wouldnt know where to start. And any opinions on whether it may just be cheaper to buy boxes instead of sets, that would be great! Im looking for any help I can get!

bwing
06-19-2002, 04:04 PM
Just to follow up on what Mamow Nadon has indicated - they only made the unlimited/revised editions through the Dagobah set. All the sets thereafter come in the black bordered cards.

Mamow_Nadon
06-20-2002, 12:32 AM
The limited edition of each set is the one with black border cards. The 'revised' versions of Premiere-Dagobah are white bordered.

06-20-2002, 01:59 PM
I have all my cards for sale $200 +shipping. Like you I wanted to have a whole set. I think I was only short a few cards of my limited set. Hoth and ANH is another matter. And a majority of my cards were never used. Many rares and Main charaters. If you want a list of what I have email me.

Jim jmowry@hotmail.com

Findswoman
06-20-2002, 02:12 PM
Jim--I too am interested in collecting the "old" Decipher cards again, and your collection looks very tantalizing... I just don't know if I can pay $200 for all of 'em all at once--just a smallish fraction of that would be fine by me (if it's fine by you). Expect e-mail from me soon! images/icons/smile.gif

... the Findswoman

[ 06-20-2002, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: Findswoman ]

06-20-2002, 03:00 PM
I just checked my Limited cards. I"m 41 cards short from a whole set.

Jim

Swiss_Army_R5
06-20-2002, 05:22 PM
Crikey I never bothered to get a complete set. I just traded to make a strong alien deck. Never got m jabba though.

Did get ig-88, his 2 weapons, and ig-2000 for one yoda images/icons/smile.gif

I have lots of cards from the early sets up into Jabba's palace. Let me know if there is something in particular you are after.

THj
06-20-2002, 11:41 PM
Yeah I don't really bother with complete sets...as long as my deck wins, I'm happy.