PDA

View Full Version : Wizards of teh coast takin over!

Salacious_Bum
04-22-2002, 02:57 PM
So what do you lot think about Wizards taking over the star wars cards?

Personaly I'm very anxious as I'm a strong collector of decipher cards and have always been very pleased by the style of the decipher cards.

So tell me what you think?

04-30-2002, 04:42 AM
Be weary of the dark side, Richard Garfield it is. yeah i'm not excited about the switch at all, i loved the decipher game, until about the last couple expansions, i kinda quit at DS2. BUT, i am curious at the same time, i had so much fun playing the old one and now i don't play anything, so i'm kinda hopeful it will be fun and playable. Pros and cons i guess, i'm waiting for a while though, remember how long young jedi lasted? it could just be a big interest for a while and all of a sudden die, pokemon style. But i do wish it was somehow still deciphers game, not a fan of wizards.

Swiss_Army_R5
05-10-2002, 12:22 AM
bleh those cards don't look so hot. The jango Fett card is a lovely picture of his back.

I'm also sad to see Wizards do the cards cause they have such a great site with pictures of every card. YOung Jedi wasn't so hot though.

[ 05-09-2002, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: Evil C-3PO ]

Thermal
05-19-2002, 12:07 AM
Sure wish Decipher would get the license back. Finally all this great stuff and the game goes to Wizards. I love the Decipher game and am still collecting and playing. Cards are much cheaper now, especially on Ebay. Garfield is the Darkside and I hope the new game tanks hard. Have no intention or desire to buy new game.