PDA

View Full Version : Trading SW CCG cards

11-02-2001, 02:57 AM
hello,

A friend last year gave me about 6500 Star Wars CCG cards, so I would have something to do while i was recovering from my open heart surgery last year. I have finally gone though them, and have tons of extras to trade from Primire to Death Star 2, and the 1st 3 Young Jedi Knights set cards. I do not have anymore white border cards they are all black borded. I am collecting these as a refenced tool for myself, since no one here where I live plays the game. images/icons/frown.gif So if anyone collects these cards, and wants to trade, i will have my lists ready by the weekend and will have the lists posted on my website.

swbill
11-11-2001, 04:34 PM
Hey, when you get your list up please email me at swbill@earthlink.net as I build sets myself and we could do some trading. Thanks

Zuckuss44
11-20-2001, 02:56 PM
Finally! Someone on these boards with SW:CCG cards!

Also sign me up, JMT.

And if you want to trade, swbill, let me know.

morejoy@erols.com

12-01-2001, 02:38 AM
hello, guys

As i was getting my list together to put on my website. my PC crashed on me, and is still down. Im doing all I can to get it back running again. and as for now im using a laptop.Once my PCis back up and running, I will be putting my extras by sets, and my wants by sets.