PDA

View Full Version : Clone question

Tribalistic_Behavior
02-05-2004, 02:06 PM
no idea where this goes.

i was looking at my clone collection a few days ago and something bothered me and i couldnt put my finger on it.
Clones are holding guns with both right and left hands.
Now i thought since they was clones they would either be all right handed or left handed....its possible that they are all ambidextriss(sp?)

from the film it looks like they are all right handed.

thoughts?

RogueWompRat
02-05-2004, 02:09 PM
I would imagine they could be made ambidexterous with the Kaminoans genetic tampering. Or maybe Jango is ambidexterous.

Durge
02-05-2004, 02:14 PM
I think this would be put in the prequels section.

I don't think you should judge clones by what the figures look like. If they are all right handed in the film, then that's that.

GNT
02-05-2004, 04:03 PM
Not really a toy question so moving it to the prequels section.

The subject has been brought up a few times before but since the original host Jango Fett uses both hands to fire his gun I think it's very possible that Clones can hold their weapon in any hand.

02-05-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Bounty Hunter GNT:
Not really a toy question so moving it to the prequels section.

The subject has been brought up a few times before but since the original host Jango Fett uses both hands to fire his gun I think it's very possible that Clones can hold their weapon in any hand. <font size="2" face="arial">Indeed. The best theory is to think that they're amphibious.....that's right I said amphibious, because I can't spell the right word to save my life.

Newob
02-12-2004, 01:33 AM
perhaps the people at hasbro are just frigin RETARDED!