PDA

View Full Version : So What Are You Hoping For In EP3???

GNT
01-10-2004, 12:33 AM
***No Spoilers people***

I noticed the "no spoilers" section has hardly any ep3 discussions going on at all so I thought I'd start a thread here in hopes of getting a few spoiler free people in to discuss things that might occur in EP3.

So what are you hoping to happen in Ep3? Do you want every plot hole from The Phantom Menace and AOTC to be finally solved? Do you want to see more battles? More Duels? A tie in to the OT?

What are you hoping to see in the 3rd film? what ideas can you think of that can improve the 3rd movie in your opinion?

Thoughts?

HunterIG
01-10-2004, 01:43 AM
What I want is everything the opposite of Clones. A decent script, good dialogue, and lots of action.

Herbert_Ackermans
01-10-2004, 04:19 AM
Darth Vader, Ties, AT-ATs, Star Destroyers, StormTroopers, ScoutWalkers, Shuttles.

Oh, why bother, just watch the OT.

Mini_Rock_Banned
01-10-2004, 05:27 AM
What would I like to see? I'm not sure there is anything left to see besides Anakin turning into Vader. So far all the really cool stuff we never got to see in the OT has already happened in the prequels, but I'm sure we can expect EP3 to be the best of the six films.

01-17-2004, 04:28 PM
I'm expecting it to be the most violent off them all. It takes place during a war so it's going to have gore (or whatever classifies as gore in the star wars world).

My greatest hope is to get to see Durge in live action but I'm not holding my breath.

EHmasterJedi
01-17-2004, 05:12 PM
I will be disapointed if they dont have action and duels in Epi 3, AOTC was the worst SW movie to date Anakin is supost to be THE CHOSEN ONE but he just runs around crying about everything and spends 70% of AOTC trying to get in padmes pants if Episode 3 is like AOTC I will be very disapointed.

r2d2_26
01-18-2004, 03:17 AM
I want EP3 to be a great movie, that ties very well with the OT and fills the plot holes, such as: Jedi luminiscent beigns, start of the Rebellion, destruction of the Jedi Order, Yoda going into hiding, R2D2 and C3PO having their memories erased (so that they cannot remember Tatooine), Obi-Wan using his new name: Ben, the beginning of the Empire and its cruelties, Anakin dueling with Obi-Wan and becoming Darth Vader, Padme having the twins and their separation, ... uff! So many things!

01-18-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by EHmasterJedi:
Anakin is supost to be THE CHOSEN ONE but he just runs around crying about everything and spends 70% of AOTC trying to get in padmes pants <font size="2" face="arial">Wouldn't you?

[ 01-18-2004, 08:04 AM: Message edited by: AEGIS ]

EHmasterJedi
01-18-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by AEGIS:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by EHmasterJedi:
Anakin is supost to be THE CHOSEN ONE but he just runs around crying about everything and spends 70% of AOTC trying to get in padmes pants <font size="2" face="arial">Wouldn't you? </font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">Well yea sure lol, but inless its rated R they should have had somthing happening to them on Naboo (assassination atempt) it just really slowed the movie down, I liked the movie but thats mainly because of the SW fan in me lol Han and leia fell in love and they didnt need long draw out love scenes to do it.

Mini_Rock_Banned
01-18-2004, 12:50 PM
AOTC was the worst SW movie to date <font size="2" face="arial">...and...

if Episode 3 is like AOTC I will be very disapointed. <font size="2" face="arial">...but...

I liked the movie. <font size="2" face="arial">Wow, this guy's all over the place. images/icons/tongue.gif

[ 01-18-2004, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: Mini-Rock ]

echo1441
01-18-2004, 02:07 PM
wow, there's so much i'd like to in this one. i really don't know how everything can be wrapped up in just one more.

i want to see how the deal with qui-qon(yoda hearing him scream in aotc) will end up. i think this may be how obi and yoda learn to disappear into the force.

the mystery surrounding sypho-dias should play itself out.

how does tarkin rise to the position he's in during anh.

maybe we see the structure of the death star or it's plans taken further than the were in aotc. i mean obi knew real quick that it wasn't a moon in anh.

lots of jedi battles and death.and i really can't wait for the obi anakin battle.

and also, the return of vader

01-18-2004, 06:12 PM
Anakin's final shift to the dark side is at the heart of everybodys curiosity. What will be the final nail in the coffin, to coin a phase, that will send him off the deep end?

EHmasterJedi
01-18-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Mini-Rock:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by EHmasterJedi:

if Episode 3 is like AOTC I will be very disapointed. <font size="2" face="arial">...but...

I liked the movie. <font size="2" face="arial">Wow, this guy's all over the place. images/icons/tongue.gif </font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">HA HA very funny but you can understand what im saying right they needed to fall in love but they slowed the movie doing it. I mean ok they went to naboo he suposed to be pretecting her so a little assasonation attempt wouldnt have hert.

Mini_Rock_Banned
01-19-2004, 12:37 AM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by Mini-Rock:

I liked the movie. <font size="2" face="arial">Wow, this guy's all over the place. images/icons/tongue.gif </font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">HA HA very funny but you can understand what im saying right they needed to fall in love but they slowed the movie doing it. I mean ok they went to naboo he suposed to be pretecting her so a little assasonation attempt wouldnt have hert. </font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">images/icons/tongue.gif

Yeah, but c'mon EH, you know if an action scene had been put in then there would be ever so popular "too much action, not enough story" complaint from the haters.

Besides all five of the films have their slow parts like:

3-po on tatooine in ANH
Luke on Dagobah in ESB
3-po and r2 going to Jabba's in ROTJ
Tattooine (again) in TPM

I'm sure as great as EP3 will be that it will have a slow part too. images/icons/wink.gif images/icons/smile.gif

01-19-2004, 01:19 AM
Well they needed to explain somehow why Anakin and Padme Hook up.So why not have a sappy drawn out scene or two of them flirting?

EHmasterJedi
01-19-2004, 09:25 PM
Yeah, but c'mon EH, you know if an action scene had been put in then there would be ever so popular "too much action, not enough story" complaint from the haters.

Besides all five of the films have their slow parts like:

3-po on tatooine in ANH
Luke on Dagobah in ESB
3-po and r2 going to Jabba's in ROTJ
Tattooine (again) in TPM

I'm sure as great as EP3 will be that it will have a slow part too. images/icons/wink.gif images/icons/smile.gif [/QB][/QUOTE]

Yea i agree but theres just somthing about the words he says to Padme on the couch, its kind of like a shakespeare play gone bad it just didnt seem SW like.

J6251C
01-20-2004, 02:36 PM
I am expecting this to be the greatest of all SW movies...Kinda sad to think that this will be the last in a line of movies that greatly influence both my childhood and adulthood. I liked AOTC, but was still disappointed. Lucas has alot of loose ends to tie up, also he needs to connect episode 3 and 4, in some way. I have a feeling that if this movie is anything less than spectacular Lucas will have a large group of upset fans. I remember seeing ROTJ in the theater and my dad telling me this was the last movie. I was heartbroken. Hopefully Lucas can finish the series with a winner, so it doesn't happen again.

Herbert_Ackermans
01-22-2004, 06:05 PM
Great in what field?

The best FX ever shown? That it will be.

The best story told? Fat chance...

01-22-2004, 07:19 PM
images/icons/smile.gif Want I want:

1) The relationship betweeen Sidious and Geonosis' leader to be further explained.

2) More insight into Geonosian life.

3) Information and scenes explaining more about Geonosis.

images/icons/frown.gif What I will probably get:

1) None of the things mentioned above.

01-22-2004, 08:52 PM
i want to see how clones=stormies

also i want to see a new array of worlds. esp mon calimari.

Tom_B
01-23-2004, 03:52 PM
"1) The relationship betweeen Sidious and Geonosis' leader to be further explained.

2) More insight into Geonosian life.

3) Information and scenes explaining more about Geonosis."

There is no time for that stuff....there is too much to be explained (most likely badly) to focus on a bunch of stupid bugs! images/icons/grin.gif

Read some crappy EU if you want that...

IndianaVader
01-25-2004, 05:07 PM
Less blue screen, less CGI. images/icons/rolleyes.gif

And also I think the sets hould be simpler, pure colors, like the old movies, I think this is what really gave Star Wars its 70's edge; simplicity.

01-25-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by FigrinD'an+TheModalNodes:
i want to see how clones=stormies

also i want to see a new array of worlds. esp mon calimari. <font size="2" face="arial">I too would like to see the transition into Stormies.

Chewbacca
01-26-2004, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by Herbert Ackermans:
Darth Vader, Ties, AT-ATs, Star Destroyers, StormTroopers, ScoutWalkers, Shuttles.

Oh, why bother, just watch the OT. <font size="2" face="arial">Just watched one movie a night this weekend on my new flatscreen. Wow! It turns out that Leia was Luke's sister! How perverse...

Newob
01-31-2004, 06:56 AM
There are only 2 things that i would like to see happen in the last episode of the PT.

I would like fisrt to explain why there are only 2 things i would like to see happen. For all these years i waited for new movies to come out. hoping all the while that we would at least get a decent cartoon to hold us over. finally we get the new movies, and i was so disappointed. i felt that GL had let me down by not giving me a story line, and cheating me out a great special FX by using all this CGI junk. So now, i am really only hoping for 2 things since i know that the rest will just be cumbled under the wieght of CGI and no script.

I hope to see
1: someone actually acting in ep3
and
2: i want to see someone go to the freakin bathroom, surely in a gaslaxy far far away, people have to releive themselves. just once, in a sci-fi, i would really like to see someone have to take a squirt. images/icons/shocked.gif

echo1441
01-31-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Newob Palpatine:
just once, in a sci-fi, i would really like to see someone have to take a squirt. images/icons/shocked.gif <font size="2" face="arial">watch spaceballs

02-04-2004, 07:09 PM
If they went to the bathroom you know there'd be some sort of bathroom humor somewhere, and I for one do not want to see that. I paid good money to see senate corruption, vader transition, and lightsabers, and damn it, that's what's going to be seen.

02-04-2004, 08:31 PM
As much of Bail Organa as possible.

Durge
02-05-2004, 02:06 PM
Death, betrayal, and fighting.

02-05-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Durge:
Death, betrayal, and fighting. <font size="2" face="arial">So.....in other words the ussual.

Newob
02-11-2004, 09:21 AM
ok, so maybe we dont have to see someone going potty, but how about if we at least get to see chanclor palpatine getting his depends changed? images/icons/grin.gif

kitt1987
02-16-2004, 02:03 PM
We need more Uncle Owen first of all.
I would like to see the Death Star in its first stage of construction...something THAT big has got to take years to build.
More imperial-like designs.
More serious 3-PO and R2 roles...the scenes we've had in the prequels have been too corny. I know they were somewhat comic relief in Ep IV but you could still take them seriously. These guys need a great role in EP 3 since they're the only characters in all the films.
Better acting.
Better directing.
More story.
Is it too much to ask for some Y-wings? Call me nuts but I love those ships!
I'm sure I can think of some more besides the mother of all lightsaber battles!

TheoZissou
02-16-2004, 10:34 PM
Great Big lightsaber fights. Vader YA!

darthbob
02-20-2004, 09:18 PM
since this is no spilers i will try and word this as non spoiler as possible

images/icons/mad.gif NO GENERAL GR****US images/icons/mad.gif
in my opinion he is the most fu**** up character in a starwars movie ever and i hope they take him out of the movie

GNT
02-20-2004, 09:29 PM
He'll remain. His no different to Maul or Dooku only that he is cooler and will have much better scenes. People might be surprised by him, don't worry he'll be pretty good.

darthbob
02-21-2004, 12:01 AM
he looks very goofy even for a PT character surely they could have come up with a villain for EP.3 that doesnt look so out of place.

darthbob
02-21-2004, 12:11 AM
Hopefully next weeks closer look will change my outlook on him.My main problem with him is I've been hearing that he has 4 arms with a lightsaber in each hand i really hope thats not true. Anyone know if thats true or not?

The_Chosen_1
02-28-2004, 08:25 PM
First and foremost, I want to see several ties to the OT that are done very well. Good acting all around and the use of CGI cut down would be nice (fat chance).

Tom_B
02-28-2004, 09:15 PM
I think the Grieveous guy is a pretty lame idea.
No surprise, the whole Prequel thing has been a complete disaster so far.... images/icons/rolleyes.gif

Why can't we see Palpatine focus on turning Anakin into Vader?

Instead we will have another cool looking lame ***** action figure running around skewing the story even further.

I can't wait!!! images/icons/rolleyes.gif images/icons/rolleyes.gif images/icons/rolleyes.gif images/icons/mad.gif

[ 02-28-2004, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: Tom Berges aka YetiJedi ]

echo1441
02-28-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by darthbob:
he looks very goofy even for a PT character surely they could have come up with a villain for EP.3 that doesnt look so out of place. <font size="2" face="arial">i don't even understand the need for a new bad guy. doesn't anakin become vader. isn't that bad guy enough?

moppy_j
02-29-2004, 08:10 AM
I'm most looking forward to seeing exactly what happens between Obi wan and Anakin. I suspect that Anakin will be left feeling betrayed by Obi wan.

I also wonder if Obi wan will make an attempt to save Aanakin before he suffers his injuries, and if Anakin will choose to accept Obi Wan's help.

We might find Obi wan thinks it would be better if Anakin is left to die. He realises how evil he has become, and is left to die. That might be the last betrayal by Obi wan and what makes Anakin hate obi wan so much.

grandpa_yoda
03-02-2004, 09:52 PM
i am looking for 2 hrs and 30 minutes of non stop
action. hopefully this will be the best movie
for the 6. I may not live to see any more LOL

GNT
03-03-2004, 01:27 AM
It'll be around the 2hours mark, it has been said it'll be the shortest of them all.

moppy_j
03-03-2004, 07:19 AM
It'll be around the 2hours mark, it has been said it'll be the shortest of them all. <font size="2" face="arial">That baffles me. It seems that with all the loose ends to tie up they would need double the amount of time to get the job done right.

Neil
03-03-2004, 10:10 AM
Nah its more than enough time, look at all the drawn out scenes of ANH, ESB & AOTC.

It will be enough, with the LOTR films and their expansions you have to wonder, but all the other star wars films cover a lot of ground in 2hrs.

GNT
08-28-2004, 11:56 PM
Any loose ends not covered in the film will be left up to EU. We'll get alot of loose ends tied up so don't worry to much. We don't want the film full of them or else it'll make the film slower and less interesting.

Durge
08-29-2004, 12:19 AM
Subtle bump, man. Subtle. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Herbert_Ackermans
08-30-2004, 08:05 AM
Subtle bump, man. Subtle. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Is that your goal in life? It seems so, since you take every chance to stalk GNT.

Tsk tsk tsk... Oh I forgot, you're only 22.... http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bjlevine
08-30-2004, 02:09 PM
Any loose ends not covered in the film will be left up to EU. We'll get alot of loose ends tied up so don't worry to much. We don't want the film full of them or else it'll make the film slower and less interesting.

Agreed. Look at ROTJ...tying up loose ends usually means goofy explanations.

Musashimaru
08-30-2004, 07:07 PM

Is that your goal in life? It seems so, since you take every chance to stalk GNT.

Tsk tsk tsk... Oh I forgot, you're only 22.... http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif Durge,

Don't lower yourself to his level by responding. It is obvious that he is only here to cause problems.

Isn't there anything better to do in Holland? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Durge
08-30-2004, 07:48 PM

http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif Durge,

Don't lower yourself to his level by responding. It is obvious that he is only here to cause problems.

Isn't there anything better to do in Holland? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Maybe he's pissed because America got more gold medals in the Olympics. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

GNT
08-30-2004, 08:51 PM
Durge go read the Olympic (http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB9&Number=868200&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=2) thread you might learn a few things.

Since Durges one liner post above (http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/icons/rolleyes.gif) which added nothing to the thread in the first place this thread has gone down hill. Durge if you have nothing to contribe to a thread don't post in it, got it? I'm sure you can find a perfect thread elsewhere to contribute in.

Otherwise stick to the topic people or don't post at all, Thankyou.

Lady_Jaye
09-06-2004, 04:07 PM
All I want is a good movie, nothing like Episode I!!!! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif That's it plain and simple, the opposite of Episode I!!! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Tyranusspotting
09-07-2004, 09:17 AM
The opposite of Ep 1? A bad movie like ROTK?

bjlevine
09-07-2004, 09:23 AM
The opposite of Ep 1? A bad movie like ROTK?

Are you referring to best picture oscar winning LOTR:ROTK? You can't possibly be saying that you preferred TPM over it can you?

Now I've heard it all.

Tyranusspotting
09-08-2004, 09:12 AM
Of course I do. ROTK featured some horrible moments that make all bad moments in TPM look Oscar worthy.

P.S.: The Oscars are nothing. Neither Kubrick, nor Scorsesi nor Hitchcock ever won any Oscars. Also, TPM and AOTC should have gotten Oscars for Special Effects and Costumes.

Luckily I can still appreaciate good movies like the PT. Perheps you just aged.

bjlevine
09-08-2004, 10:18 AM
Of course I do. ROTK featured some horrible moments that make all bad moments in TPM look Oscar worthy.

P.S.: The Oscars are nothing. Neither Kubrick, nor Scorsesi nor Hitchcock ever won any Oscars. Also, TPM and AOTC should have gotten Oscars for Special Effects and Costumes.

Luckily I can still appreaciate good movies like the PT. Perheps you just aged.

Personally, I think that its just the opposite: Lucas has aged. Star Wars used to be about fun, but with the PT, Lucas has shown that he takes things way too seriously. Some of my favorite SW moments are the comedy scenes with Luke and Han arguing about rescuing Leia. That kind of stuff is gone from the PT.

Nothing shows it more than when Lucas picked "Christmas Taun-Tauns" as the best homebrewed SW film, over many more inventive, irreverently funny films.

I'm glad you enjoy the PT. I find them to be substandard to the bar set by ANH and ESB.

Tyranusspotting
09-09-2004, 06:33 AM
Now Obi Wan and Anakin argue about Padmé. Also Qui-Gon teases Padmé by pretending he doesn't know that SHE is the queen. These elements are in the PT as well.

And don't you tell me Lucas has reduced the fun action packed elements because there are more in the PT than you can find in the OT.

bjlevine
09-09-2004, 07:41 AM
Now Obi Wan and Anakin argue about Padmé. Also Qui-Gon teases Padmé by pretending he doesn't know that SHE is the queen. These elements are in the PT as well.

And don't you tell me Lucas has reduced the fun action packed elements because there are more in the PT than you can find in the OT.

Dude, are we even in the same universe?

Go load up ANH and count the number of times you seriously laugh. The movie is a riot. I can barely remember any truly funny moments in TPM (maybe the "another pathetic lifeform" line), and only a few in AOTC. Jar Jar getting his tongue zapped and stepping in crap isn't exactly what I call humor.

And I hate to break this to you, but Qui-Gon didn't know that Padme was the queen.

I'd like to think that you've just been yanking our chains.

Obi_Robz
09-09-2004, 11:36 AM
The humour of the TPM and AOTC was just so overwhelmingly funny and complex, that I struggled to appreciate the full glory of it.

Also the way they transcend the conventions of “character” and “story” was truly a leap forward in film-making.

By contrast, the emotional involvement I felt when watching ROTK was so disappointing.

bjlevine
09-09-2004, 03:04 PM
The humour of the TPM and AOTC was just so overwhelmingly funny and complex, that I struggled to appreciate the full glory of it.

Also the way they transcend the conventions of “character” and “story” was truly a leap forward in film-making.

By contrast, the emotional involvement I felt when watching ROTK was so disappointing.

Exactly! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yousa bombad!

Tyranusspotting
09-10-2004, 06:01 AM
Qui-Gon DID know Padmé was the Queen. You probably didn't even see the movie. If so, check the Mos Espa scenes.

P.S.: ANH wasn't any more witty than TPM and AOTC, IMO.

Neil
09-10-2004, 07:04 AM
"Qui-Gon DID know Padmé was the Queen. You probably didn't even see the movie. If so, check the Mos Espa scenes."

Thats entirely debatable, on one hand it appears Qui-gon was humouring Padme as he knew her identity, on the other he looks surprised when she is revealed.

And yeh, im sure BJ has never seen TPM, seeing as it wasnt hyped all that much.
http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

"P.S.: ANH wasn't any more witty than TPM and AOTC, IMO. "
Fair do, your opinion, would also depend on your sense of humour, the humour in SW has never been deep, but IMO the humour in TPM is spilt milk-shallow.

bjlevine
09-10-2004, 08:42 AM
Qui-Gon DID know Padmé was the Queen. You probably didn't even see the movie. If so, check the Mos Espa scenes.

You mean TPM was a movie? OMG...how did I miss it?!?

Padme: The queen would not approve!

Qui-Gon: The queen doesn't have to know.

Padme: Well...I don't approve.

And from this, you get the idea that Qui-Gon knows that Padme is the queen? Hmm...maybe you would like to now try and convince me that up is down.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
P.S.: ANH wasn't any more witty than TPM and AOTC, IMO.

[/QUOTE]

Geez...you're entitled to your opinion, but I don't agree at all. Here's just a few of the humorous moments from ANH:

Opening banter between 3PO and R2 ("we seem to be made to suffer...its our lot in life", etc.)
R2 fainting after being blasted by Jawas
Luke and Han arguing over whether to rescue Leia ("She's rich...")
Chewie screaming down the mouse droid
Han trying to calm down security after blasting into the detention center ("We're all fine...here...now...how are you?")
Han and Leia ("absolutely, your worship", etc.)
Han hightailing it after chasing the Stormtroopers into a dead-end.
The garbage smasher scene ("It could be worse. ROAR! Its worse.")

This is just a short list. Okay, let me see your list of funny moments from TPM.

Inigo_Montoya
09-11-2004, 03:47 PM
Okay, I find humor in all the movies, so I'm biased, or something, but here goes:
"You mean, you've never even finished?"
"I will this time." "Of course he will." Padme's face.
Gui-Gon's Vulcan neck pinch on Jar Jar. "Too strong."
Jar Jar's tongue paralysis, kill engine motion, and "Ith, ith thuck."
"Ooteenie!", possibly.

bjlevine
09-13-2004, 08:02 AM
Okay, I find humor in all the movies, so I'm biased, or something, but here goes:
"You mean, you've never even finished?"
"I will this time." "Of course he will." Padme's face.
Gui-Gon's Vulcan neck pinch on Jar Jar. "Too strong."
Jar Jar's tongue paralysis, kill engine motion, and "Ith, ith thuck."
"Ooteenie!", possibly.

Jar Jar's tongue getting zapped! How could I have forgotten? I laughed for days over that! Sometimes, I wake up at night and remember this scene, and shake with uncontrollable laughter. Heh...its almost as funny as when Jar Jar stepped in crap...that was sooooo funny!

I rest my case.

Neal
09-13-2004, 07:52 PM
Take it easy, BJ . Inigo is roughly 30 years younger than you. To him, tongue-zapping and stepping in [censored] is probably quite humorous.
http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bjlevine
09-14-2004, 09:15 AM
Take it easy, BJ . Inigo is roughly 30 years younger than you. To him, tongue-zapping and stepping in [censored] is probably quite humorous.
http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I know...I was primarily addressing Tyrannusspotting, who seems to be committed to spouting off ludicrous statements just to tick me off! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The_Chosen_1
09-14-2004, 08:24 PM
Back to the subject... http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I'm sort of hoping for a PG-13 rating, which might be possible. GL quoted: "All the good guys die," he said, laughing. "And you know, it's pretty dark. It's pretty intense. I'm not sure this one is going to end up a PG like the others were (theforce.net)." I think the rating change would allow GL to show more of what goes down with Anakin's transformation.

Matt_Fury
09-15-2004, 10:17 AM
I said it all here (http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB25&Number=900705&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1) .