PDA

View Full Version : The real Ayy Vida?

after_d
11-14-2003, 10:16 PM
http://massassi.yavin4.com/sw_img/cgvida.jpg
Anybody know who the actress is that played the part of Ayy Vida from AOTC? All I can find is that she was an Extra, no mention of her name.

Thanks

Neo_242
11-15-2003, 11:26 AM
I can't remember her name, but I'm pretty sure it was an Asian actress...

GNT
11-15-2003, 07:14 PM
LOL thats like saying "I can't remember her name, but I'm pretty sure she was a woman..." it doesn't say over at the official site so you might have to do some searching if you want to find out exactly.

Neo_242
11-17-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Bounty Hunter GNT:
LOL thats like saying "I can't remember her name, but I'm pretty sure she was a woman..." it doesn't say over at the official site so you might have to do some searching if you want to find out exactly. <font size="2" face="arial">LOL GNT!! I actually read her name somewhere, but can't remember where images/icons/grin.gif

after_d
11-17-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Bounty Hunter GNT:
it doesn't say over at the official site so you might have to do some searching if you want to find out exactly. <font size="2" face="arial">I posted the question cause I Googled to my heart's content and couldn't find the answer.
They make an action figure of the girl and you would think they would mention her name somewhere.

naboo_pilot
12-14-2003, 10:49 PM
That is one hot chick! images/icons/rolleyes.gif

GNT
12-15-2003, 01:10 AM
Should ask the offical website?

Inigo_Montoya
01-09-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by naboo pilot:
That is one hot chick! images/icons/rolleyes.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Agreed. I wouldn't shake a stick at a few of the other ladies from the club.
After Obi-Wan dismembers Zam, check out the lady with Anthony Daniels, and the blonde and brunette with Nyrat Agira(the red headed/thong girl).

Nameless
01-09-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by after-d:
They make an action figure of the girl and you would think they would mention her name somewhere. <font size="2" face="arial">They didn't action make an action figure of her, they retooled an old one to represent her. That means that she wouldn't need to sign off on the figure's likeness. She was probably only on-set for a few days, and during the spoiler period, she was overshadowed by Lunae Minx, played by Lucas' daughter.

Nobody knows who played Captain Antilles, either. So his figure is more of an estimation than from the source. But at least we're getting it.

Newob
01-31-2004, 07:28 AM
NOW WAIT JUST A MINUTE! ARE YOU ALL TRYING TO SAY THAT WOMEN HAVE NAMES? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING. The heck woith trying to figure out what will happen in ep 3, i have to figure out why women need names. images/icons/tongue.gif

just to cover my behind though, ladies, i am just kidding.