PDA

View Full Version : I never knew Aurra Sing was a dark Jedi

Jediknight760071
07-18-2003, 01:37 AM
http://jediencyclopedia.150m.com/aurrasing1b.jpg
What's up with this?
Host Site. (http://jediencyclopedia.150m.com/rotge.html)

i_like_yoda
07-18-2003, 01:38 AM
What the hell?

07-18-2003, 02:31 AM
mabee JK760071 has that memory disorder like that guy from memento.

GNT
07-18-2003, 02:47 AM
Shes about to lay the smack doen on Ki-Adi Mundi!

Aurra Sing was an ex Jedi (I believe) who didn't really make it,I think she was then trained by a sith witch or something. She took up bounty hunting and seems to be getting revenge by I think killing the jedi and taking their lightsaber(I think she has like 6 or so lightsabers). She was at the podrace watching future Jedi Anakin in his podracer.

I'm not a follower of hers though...

i_like_yoda
07-18-2003, 02:48 AM
Which thread about this are we going to use?

[ 07-18-2003, 03:03 AM: Message edited by: i like yoda ]

DarthDooku
07-18-2003, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by Bounty Hunter GNT™:
Shes about to lay the smack doen on Ki-Adi Mundi!

Aurra Sing was an ex Jedi (I believe) who didn't really make it,I think she was then trained by a sith witch or something. She took up bounty hunting and seems to be getting revenge by I think killing the jedi and taking their lightsaber(I think she has like 6 or so lightsabers). She was at the podrace watching future Jedi Anakin in his podracer.

I'm not a follower of hers though... <font size="2" face="arial">If you are right, I can sure see some Sith Witch influence. Pale skin, dark rings under the eyes, and as little scalp hair as possible.

GNT
07-18-2003, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by i like yoda:
Which thread about this are we going to use? <font size="2" face="arial">This one.

07-18-2003, 03:33 PM
that antenna in her head is like a senser. it imputs extra information about her surrounding enviroment into her brain. i think the people who taught her how to be an assassin gave it to her.

Real_Scooby
07-18-2003, 03:41 PM
Shes not exaclty a Dark Jedi.

Aurra Sing was trained by a female Jedi Master simply called Dark Woman. Because Aurra was already a little older to beginn her jeditraining, she failed to become one and discontiniued the ways of the force.
The "Dark Woman" wnet into hiding for some reason.
Because of the recived trainig and little forcemstering Sing specialized in hunting jedis and killed many already.

Rik
07-18-2003, 04:07 PM
Methinks that it's from the Star Wars comic that was released in UK around Ep1 time. It came out every fortnight with a new story every 2 months or whatever. I remember one was Aurra Sing hunting Ki-Adi-Mundi.
Guess she found him.

[ 07-18-2003, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: Rik ]

i_like_yoda
07-18-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Darth Magnus strikes back:
that antenna in her head is like a senser. it imputs extra information about her surrounding enviroment into her brain. i think the people who taught her how to be an assassin gave it to her. <font size="2" face="arial">That's screwed up. images/icons/grin.gif

Jediknight760071
07-18-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Rik:
Methinks that it's from the Star Wars comic that was released in UK around Ep1 time. It came out every fortnight with a new story every 2 months or whatever. I remember one was Aurra Sing hunting Ki-Adi-Mundi.
Guess she found him. <font size="2" face="arial">But isn't Ki in Ep 2...I guess she didn't get him.

Angry_Ewok
07-18-2003, 06:54 PM
That's Ki? Did he get a head reduction?

07-18-2003, 07:06 PM
no, hes just wearing a hat. all of the cool Jedi are doing it images/icons/grin.gif

i_like_yoda
07-18-2003, 07:14 PM
That is most definitely not Ki-Adi-Mundi. I have no doubt about it. Unless the artist really sucks and can't draw him right.

Findswoman
07-18-2003, 07:36 PM
That's definitely not Ki-Adi-Mundi -- it's Sharad Hett. You can tell because of the Tusken-style breath mask around his neck; he was in hiding among the Tuskens (but I don't remember why). And, of course, she kills him. images/icons/frown.gif

As I was writing this post, my husband walked in and said, "You know absolutely too much about Jedi... what a pity, all those neurons..." images/icons/grin.gif

... the Findswoman

after_d
07-18-2003, 08:40 PM
Nope that DEFINITELY is Ki-Adi-Mundi. After Episode 1, Ki-Adi-Mundi was sent by the Jedi Council to check out a lightsaber wielding tusken raider (Sharad Hett) on Tatooine. The hat was to protect his head from the elements and the breath mask was partially because the sand people thought it vulgar or indecent to show ones bare skin. I think there also was a sandstorm involved there too. Aurra Sing was hired by one of the Hutts to kill Sharad Hett, and yes she completed her mission.

EU paraphrase below:

Aurra was trained from the age of 2 by the Jedi master called the "Dark Woman". At age 9, Aurra was kidnapped by star pirates on Ord Namurt during offworld training with the Dark Woman. The star pirates tricked Aurra into thinking the Dark Woman had sold her into slavery. Thats where her hatred for the Jedi come from, her supposed betrayel by the Dark Woman. Aurra learned the art of piracy but became to good. The pirate captain became jealous of her skills and sold her to Walanooga the Hutt. Walanooga apprenticed her to a group of Anzati(vampiric in nature)to become his personal bodyguard/assassin. The Anzati taught her well. They implanted a Rhen-Orm biocomputer in her skull to enhance her situational awareness. Thats what her antenna comes into the picture. She completed her training with the Anzati and then killed her Hutt owner, Walanooga. She later found and killed the pirates who had sold her to the Hutt. She basically then became a free-lance bounty hunter with a specialty for going after Jedi.

Jediknight760071
07-19-2003, 12:05 AM
Sorry about the double posting...my compiter is going through some rough times...

What's that spike coming out of her head?

Force_Guy
07-19-2003, 12:07 AM
Why is that pic such a big surprise? It's just as silly as every other piece of exploited universe (EU) nonsense.

Force_Guy
07-19-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Jediknight760071:
What's that spike coming out of her head? <font size="2" face="arial">I think that it's supposed to be an antenna.

Hung_Solow
07-20-2003, 01:48 AM
She looks kind of pale to me. images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/wink.gif images/icons/tongue.gif

Milhouse
07-20-2003, 02:45 AM
Why is she attacking Gandalf? images/icons/tongue.gif

[ 07-20-2003, 02:46 AM: Message edited by: JPagaduan ]

Rik
07-20-2003, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Jediknight760071:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by Rik:
Guess she found him. <font size="2" face="arial">But isn't Ki in Ep 2...I guess she didn't get him. </font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">I know.
Notice how I said "found" and not "caught". I guess he won or it was a tie or whatever.
Yeah it's definately Ki. I dug up some of the comics and it IS him.

Kris
07-20-2003, 07:48 AM
That is Ki-Adi-Mundi's Tatooine outfit images/icons/smile.gif

Lady_Jaye
07-21-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by JPagaduan:
Why is she attacking Gandalf? images/icons/tongue.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Now that was funny. images/icons/grin.gif