PDA

View Full Version : Natalie portman pics...



12-02-2002, 07:31 PM
Could sombody post some of Natiles pics? please no links

Neal
12-03-2002, 12:55 AM
I always liked this one...

http://www.natalieportman.com/images/magazines/RS_natalie100.jpg

Is this what you had in mind?

images/icons/wink.gif

[ 12-03-2002, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: Darth Rayne ]

Neal
12-03-2002, 01:21 AM
This one is rather nice too...

http://www.natalieportman.com/images/magazines/c-Portman53.jpg

images/icons/smile.gif

Neal
12-03-2002, 01:22 AM
And finally, one can't go wrong with this!

http://www.natalieportman.com/images/magazines/esquire-clean-cover.jpg

images/icons/grin.gif

12-03-2002, 11:43 AM
images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif Now this is Padme images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

DarthRaider
12-03-2002, 12:13 PM
images/icons/shocked.gif wow images/icons/shocked.gif

Xander
12-03-2002, 02:15 PM
Hey, now this is an eye-popping thread. Let me do it too: images/icons/shocked.gif

These are nice pictures, and I just noticed something too. Natalie Portman is so good looking, but not **** good looking. She's like, a nerd kind of ****. And not just because she is in a nerd movie. I mean, these photos are all "boudoir" pictures where she is trying to look seductive, but to me she doesn't. She always looks like she should be snorting at some corny joke or making custom figures. This is some kind of revelation for me.

12-03-2002, 02:24 PM
HAA-DOOIIINNNGGGG!!!!! Mmmmmmm PAAAADMEEEE!!!(DROOOOOOOOL) images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/shocked.gif

must...gain...control. got...to...focus. damn...you..for...those..pics......rendering...me. ..uncon................*BLEEP-BLEEP-WOOOOOOOO* images/icons/blush.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif

Neal
12-03-2002, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Xander:
Hey, now this is an eye-popping thread. Let me do it too: images/icons/shocked.gif

These are nice pictures, and I just noticed something too. Natalie Portman is so good looking, but not **** good looking. She's like, a nerd kind of ****. And not just because she is in a nerd movie. I mean, these photos are all "boudoir" pictures where she is trying to look seductive, but to me she doesn't. She always looks like she should be snorting at some corny joke or making custom figures. This is some kind of revelation for me.<font size="2" face="arial">Oh, I think she can pull of the "**** and seductive" look just fine! Put her in these outfits, in these poses, and with these looks on her face in your "boudoir", and tell me if you're not feeling a wee bit seduced. That girl could melt me with her stare...
images/icons/smile.gif

12-03-2002, 03:38 PM
My favorite the third, and yes she is very seductive.

Geester
12-03-2002, 03:43 PM
Natalie is soooo hot!!

From Dave: Come on, keep it clean. Kids read here too you know.

[ 12-30-2002, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: Dave ]

Xander
12-03-2002, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Darth Rayne:
Oh, I think she can pull of the "**** and seductive" look just fine! Put her in these outfits, in these poses, and with these looks on her face in your "boudoir", and tell me if you're not feeling a wee bit seduced. That girl could melt me with her stare...
images/icons/smile.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Well, of course, if she was right here with me wearing as little as that, I would be seduced and finished in about 10 seconds. She's beautiful! I just don't think she has that certain sensual quality other actresses exude, like, well, I can't think of any right now, but I will. Anyway, she's hot, and dorky, which is a combination you can't beat if you are a Star Wars fan.

12-03-2002, 05:34 PM
i understand. i'm conflicted as well. i mean she's so tiny it raises a moral hair on my neck like, "ppl this tiny are usually too YOUNG!" but she's starting to look a lot older. on the other hand i'm 6'3" 255 lbs and she's like, what, 5'2" 100 lbs maybe. at that point you're getting into the "she might break" zone. i'm getting married so none of this is a real conscern for me...well that and the fact that i stand NO CHANCE IN HELL WITH HER ON MY BEST DAY. images/icons/frown.gif but man that 2nd pic does it for me. images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/grin.gif

JoshEEE
12-04-2002, 03:27 PM
Wow. I am really surprised you guys can look at this girl and say she looks like she belongs with some dork at a comic con.

I'm sorry she's not **** enough for some of you guys, but I'm sure she's not losing any sleep over you either.

Back to the real world guys. Even if this girl worked at the local Dairy Queen, she'd still be so far out of your leagues you'd be buying ice cream cones every day just to get a peek.

images/icons/smile.gif

YUM

egghead118
12-04-2002, 07:01 PM
you guys need to get out more. yeah, shes very attractive. but there are a lot hotter girls around. in fact, theyre not uncommon at all; they just arent in star wars movies.

Xander
12-05-2002, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by JoshEEE:
Wow. I am really surprised you guys can look at this girl and say she looks like she belongs with some dork at a comic con.

Never said it.

I'm sorry she's not **** enough for some of you guys, but I'm sure she's not losing any sleep over you either.

Again, that's not what I said. Here is what I meant: I just think of her as she comes across in her acting roles, where she has a charming "down to earth" quality, in addition to her beauty. (Okay, I know earth is not in the SW universe). I don't think of her as a pin-up seductress, which is how these pictures portray her.

Back to the real world guys. Even if this girl worked at the local Dairy Queen, she'd still be so far out of your leagues you'd be buying ice cream cones every day just to get a peek.

No question there, pal.

[/QB]<font size="2" face="arial">ALL actresses with the ambition to make it in Hollywood are out of my league. That doesn't mean I shield my eyes from their images. In fact, its kinda the opposite process which is at work. That's part of the profession, to be observed.

And I realize, if anyone needs to be called a dork, its me, for continuing this thread.

And I can't get out more often, because I'm married. images/icons/smile.gif images/icons/smile.gif images/icons/smile.gif

[ 12-05-2002, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Xander ]

12-05-2002, 11:27 AM
I think Natalie is good-looking, but there are also a lot of other actresses that are good looking too. Like Kate Winslet, Tara Reid, and also some other actresses I can't think of their names right now.

I don't think of Natalie as **** only because I started seeing her in movies when she was just a little kid and I feel like she is my neighbor's daughter or something. She will always be that little girl from "The Professional"

Oh I thought of some other hot actresses: Courtney Cox, Julia Stiles, Lisa Nicole Carson and many others oh!

Marra_Fett
12-05-2002, 07:37 PM
images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif
More, MORE I say!

12-06-2002, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by JoshEEE:
Wow. I am really surprised you guys can look at this girl and say she looks like she belongs with some dork at a comic con.

I'm sorry she's not **** enough for some of you guys, but I'm sure she's not losing any sleep over you either.

Back to the real world guys. Even if this girl worked at the local Dairy Queen, she'd still be so far out of your leagues you'd be buying ice cream cones every day just to get a peek.

images/icons/smile.gif

YUM<font size="2" face="arial">that's kinda a sucky statment beauty is subjective in the first place. And Natalie Portman has been well documented as one of the more "attractive" individuals in our vast media. Plus your statement seems to really hinge on personal prefence. and that can vary incredible from human to human. You may think she is some homely dork, but then we dont know, from your statement your much "hotter" chick maybe rosie o'donell images/icons/smile.gif And in reality where as she apperanlty isnt **** enough for you ie "some guys", i doubt most of these "some guys" would have the chance at the local dairy queen either. And where as some guys may drool and make fools of themselves over a celebrity like her, it's really no ones place to insult them for doing so, we all have fantasies of some sorts, and there is nothing wrong with liking an "unatainable" woman.

12-09-2002, 05:56 PM
i've created WW3 here! ekkkk!

Balki
12-11-2002, 01:07 AM
::looks at pics::
images/icons/shocked.gif
Damn. Just damn.

Although I have a snowball's chance in hell of actually meeting her(or much less dating her) it's cool to look at these pics. Those petite brunettes get at me.

I like that third pic the most. I wonder if I still have that issue of Rolling Stone.

12-12-2002, 11:32 AM
Think of what she wore for Anakin on the wedding night.

Balki
12-14-2002, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by EliYAHOO14:
Think of what she wore for Anakin on the wedding night.<font size="2" face="arial">I'm thinking nothing at all. Anakin's a lucky b@stard.

CyberScout
12-14-2002, 09:21 PM
A few months after the wedding nite?

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0198021/1

[ 12-14-2002, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: CyberScout ]

Marra_Fett
12-17-2002, 04:55 PM
Ahhh No... sorry

Clown_Full_of_Hate_TM
12-17-2002, 05:47 PM
If I was Anakin I would leave the Jedi order too. Dark side here I come.

12-18-2002, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by Sushi Head:
i understand. i'm conflicted as well. i mean she's so tiny it raises a moral hair on my neck like, "ppl this tiny are usually too YOUNG!" but she's starting to look a lot older. on the other hand i'm 6'3" 255 lbs and she's like, what, 5'2" 100 lbs maybe. at that point you're getting into the "she might break" zone. i'm getting married so none of this is a real conscern for me...well that and the fact that i stand NO CHANCE IN HELL WITH HER ON MY BEST DAY. images/icons/frown.gif but man that 2nd pic does it for me. images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/grin.gif <font size="2" face="arial">might break, sure thing images/icons/smile.gif

big guys and small girls is not so unusaul, and trust me they dont break. tallest girl i have ever dated was 5'2". Their arent a lot of 6' + women in the world images/icons/tongue.gif

Vicfett
12-18-2002, 02:05 PM
Momma-mea! Good Lord!!!!!

12-20-2002, 04:19 PM
I hate that hair style!

12-21-2002, 01:25 AM
actually all but one of the girls i've dated have been 5'3" and under. but none of them have been super petite like NP.

12-21-2002, 05:57 AM
This is my favorite one images/icons/smile.gif

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/54/039_16030.jpg

12-21-2002, 08:00 AM
that doesnt look like natalie portman. images/icons/shocked.gif

images/icons/smile.gif

Neal
12-21-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Daan:
This is my favorite one images/icons/smile.gif

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/54/039_16030.jpg<font size="2" face="arial">Yeah...maybe...IF YOU'RE A PEDOPHILE!!!
images/icons/wink.gif

ScoundreI
12-21-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Darth Rayne:
I always liked this one...

http://www.natalieportman.com/images/magazines/RS_natalie100.jpg

Is this what you had in mind?

images/icons/wink.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Here we go! http://www.pregnancy.org/phpBB/images/emoticons/smileinbox.gif

Carnor_Jax
12-22-2002, 01:33 AM
Couldn't agree with you more Tony....

She is really smokin hot!!!

http://www.pregnancy.org/phpBB/images/emoticons/smileinbox.gif http://www.pregnancy.org/phpBB/images/emoticons/smileinbox.gif http://www.pregnancy.org/phpBB/images/emoticons/smileinbox.gif

images/icons/grin.gif

[ 12-22-2002, 12:34 AM: Message edited by: Carnor Jax ]

12-23-2002, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Sushi Head:
actually all but one of the girls i've dated have been 5'3" and under. but none of them have been super petite like NP.<font size="2" face="arial">my last gal was the biggest ever at 5' 2" and a little over 100 pounds if we had to much ihop. I dunno that's always been were my luck was, maybe i just like dating girls that go good with the star wars collection.

12-23-2002, 06:40 PM
wait a minute, so how big are you?

and wow, that's a small girl.

Jango_Fettish
12-23-2002, 06:59 PM
http://www.cute-celebritees.com/npo/natalie_portman016.jpg

[ 12-23-2002, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: Jango Fettish ]

Carnor_Jax
12-23-2002, 11:54 PM
All I gotta say is...

DAMN!!!!!!

She is legal right???

images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

Neal
12-24-2002, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Carnor Jax:
All I gotta say is...

DAMN!!!!!!

She is legal right???

images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Oh yeah. Natalie's 21.

12-24-2002, 01:45 AM
note to self: do NOT talk to DAAN. he is a wierdo! images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif

wow daan, keep that junk to yourself...EEWWW!

Neo_242
12-24-2002, 08:22 AM
Miss Portman is a nice woman...
Now back to your drinks!! images/icons/cool.gif

Carnor_Jax
12-24-2002, 12:59 PM
Oops!

images/icons/grin.gif

Balki
12-24-2002, 05:33 PM
She's 21, and so am I.

We're so compatible it's scary. She's brunette, and I'm blonde. Nice to have a bit of variety. images/icons/smile.gif

12-25-2002, 02:12 PM
She's 21 and I am 14 images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/mad.gif

12-30-2002, 12:37 PM
she's rich and hot!

we're poor and not!

D'OH! images/icons/blush.gif

images/icons/grin.gif

Newob
12-30-2002, 05:48 PM
the definition of a pedophile is someone that is attracted to those which have not become sexually mature , so, in the case of that picture, a person would not be a pedophile for she has reached ****** maturety.

12-30-2002, 07:07 PM
EWWWWW times 2 to the 10th power, man! you've got problems. take that junk outside. you shouldn't even/... you know what, that's just nasty. i'm done with this thread. it attracts deviants. images/icons/blush.gif

Neal
12-30-2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by jeb newob:
the definition of a pedophile is someone that is attracted to those which have not become sexually mature , so, in the case of that picture, a person would not be a pedophile for she has reached ****** maturety.<font size="2" face="arial">I was using the word as a joke...but, that picture of Natalie is from the film, Leon (or The Professional, etc.). When she made that film, she was 11 or 12. There's a good chance she wasn't sexually mature at that time.
But like I said, I was using the word to make a joke. I don't really think Daan is a pedophile! images/icons/grin.gif

Findswoman
12-30-2002, 09:57 PM
Also, people, note that all Daan actually said was "This is my favorite picture" of Natalie Portman. That does not necessarily mean that he is... um... amorously turned on by that picture, or by pre*****cent girls in general, just that he likes the picture. Just likes it. It's a perfectly nice picture, even if it does have a little of that Lolita look...

... the Findswoman

Carnor_Jax
12-31-2002, 12:27 AM
If I had my choice of all of the "New Age" famous female celebritites out their..I'd chose Natalie..she semms down to earth and doesn't have an "over inflated" head or ego..

images/icons/grin.gif

Dressel_Rebel
12-31-2002, 02:10 AM
Don't be so suprised to find me here. We Dresselians don't just dig other Prune Face ladies, we dig Naboo Senators too. ::shudders::

Findswoman
12-31-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Carnor Jax:
If I had my choice of all of the "New Age" famous female celebritites out their..I'd chose Natalie..she semms down to earth and doesn't have an "over inflated" head or ego..

images/icons/grin.gif <font size="2" face="arial">That's what I hear about her too -- that in real life she's nowhere near as glamorous, regal, etc. as in all these publicity pictures.

Actually, a little while back someone posted a wonderful picture of N.P. looking very down to earth: that one with the two wiffle *****, remember? Can anyone post that one again? That was one of my favorite Portman pictures... which, again, does not at all mean that I am turned on by it. images/icons/tongue.gif

... the Findswoman

Findswoman
12-31-2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Xander:
Findswoman and Carnor Jax - I think I have heard the same thing about her, that she doesn't really act like a superstar diva or anything, so I think of her as being down to earth too. Except when I said that same thing, in so many words, it was like I was insulting this grand *** goddess. images/icons/confused.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Hmmm... who thought that, exactly? Whoever it was should be told that grand *** goddesses are no more immune to criticism than any of the rest of us. images/icons/grin.gif


No offense, really!<font size="2" face="arial">Right -- no offense at all! I prefer down-to-earth, friendly people to puffed-up superstar diva *** goddesses anyday. That's why I have tons more respect for Ms. Portman than I do for many movie stars out there.

... the Findswoman

12-31-2002, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Findswoman:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by Xander:
Findswoman and Carnor Jax - I think I have heard the same thing about her, that she doesn't really act like a superstar diva or anything, so I think of her as being down to earth too. Except when I said that same thing, in so many words, it was like I was insulting this grand *** goddess. images/icons/confused.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Hmmm... who thought that, exactly? Whoever it was should be told that grand *** goddesses are no more immune to criticism than any of the rest of us. images/icons/grin.gif


No offense, really!<font size="2" face="arial">Right -- no offense at all! I prefer down-to-earth, friendly people to puffed-up superstar diva *** goddesses anyday. That's why I have tons more respect for Ms. Portman than I do for many movie stars out there.

... the Findswoman</font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">I hear ya there brother! images/icons/grin.gif

Findswoman
12-31-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by XpKnightWing:
I hear ya there brother! images/icons/grin.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Ummm... try "sister," friend. images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/grin.gif

... the Findswoman

Neal
12-31-2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Findswoman:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by Xander:
Findswoman and Carnor Jax - I think I have heard the same thing about her, that she doesn't really act like a superstar diva or anything, so I think of her as being down to earth too. Except when I said that same thing, in so many words, it was like I was insulting this grand *** goddess. images/icons/confused.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Hmmm... who thought that, exactly? Whoever it was should be told that grand *** goddesses are no more immune to criticism than any of the rest of us. images/icons/grin.gif


No offense, really!<font size="2" face="arial">Right -- no offense at all! I prefer down-to-earth, friendly people to puffed-up superstar diva *** goddesses anyday. That's why I have tons more respect for Ms. Portman than I do for many movie stars out there.

... the Findswoman</font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">Well spoken...my lady. I find Natalie very attractive due to the fact that she seems "real".

And unlike some people on these forums, I realize that you are a woman! images/icons/grin.gif

12-31-2002, 10:19 PM
This is the HOTTEST N.P. pic I've ever seen!...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2312&item=3301881037

[ 12-31-2002, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: Mike-Eel_Cloudhopper ]

12-31-2002, 10:27 PM
Natalie is the hottest actress of ALL TIME! She seems like a sweet girl, she's a good actor, and she is a pretty good role model, did I say she's hott? The only problems I have are that I wish Portman were her REAL name, I wish she hadn't said there's a possibility she's lesbian, and I wish she'd had more sense than to have those topless pics taken of her at the beach (not that they're not nice). images/icons/blush.gif

Dressel_Rebel
12-31-2002, 11:16 PM
topless?

12-31-2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Sushi Head:
wait a minute, so how big are you?

and wow, that's a small girl.<font size="2" face="arial">6' 240 - 250 depending on whethere we hit the all you can eat sushi bar for lunch images/icons/smile.gif

12-31-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Dressel Rebel:
topless?<font size="2" face="arial">yeah she got caught on some itlian topless beach by some poparatizzi.

since she is american it was an issue with some people.

Xander
01-01-2003, 01:57 AM
Findswoman and Carnor Jax - I think I have heard the same thing about her, that she doesn't really act like a superstar diva or anything, so I think of her as being down to earth too. Except when I said that same thing, in so many words, it was like I was insulting this grand *** goddess. images/icons/confused.gif
No offense, really!

D. Martin
01-01-2003, 04:17 AM
You're all starting to sound obsessive, in a very bad way. Time for the cold showers kids.

http://www.natalieportman.com/picstemp/NataliePortmanGlobePC.jpg

Yup, ain't nothing as **** as scratching the old brown eye.

Neal
01-01-2003, 04:27 PM
Oh...oh...OH MY GOD!!!

That's just.....wrong! images/icons/shocked.gif

Carnor_Jax
01-01-2003, 09:08 PM
That pic is just wrong...why would you ruin a perfect topic?? images/icons/confused.gif

And her being a lesbian???? Where did you here that one??? images/icons/confused.gif

Master_Newman
01-01-2003, 09:34 PM
That's not right at all. How could someone say somthing like that. that's sick.

MisterPL
01-01-2003, 10:10 PM
http://www.natalieportman.com/picstemp/NataliePortmanGlobePC.jpg

"Smell my finger."

Thanks for grounding this thread in reality, Dave. Gushers need to be reminded that Ms. Portman, too, poops. It ain't all glamour, boys.

Carnor_Jax
01-01-2003, 11:32 PM
We all know this why put stuff like this up???

It's like you think all these guys are so hard up that they can't voice their opinion and comment on her physical atrributes..I don't want to see her picking her a**..I know alot of people do that but SO WHAT!!!

http://adwoff.com/ubb/graemlins/nopity.gif

D. Martin
01-02-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by MisterPL:
Gushers need to be reminded that Ms. Portman, too, poops. It ain't all glamour, boys.<font size="2" face="arial">The perfect sig images/icons/smile.gif

DarthMushy
01-02-2003, 01:58 AM
Gushers need to be reminded that Ms. Portman, too, poops.<font size="2" face="arial">Say it ain't so! images/icons/shocked.gif

MisterPL
01-02-2003, 09:03 AM
In between Star Wars flicks, Natalie Portman is caught moonlighting as a phone *** operator:

"Yes, I'm right out in public... Uh huh, no bra, no panties... and I'm rolling a homemade dingleberry right now. Oh, yeah, you LIKE that you naughty little boy."

Well, there it is. Anakin's turn toward the dark side is complete. It would explain Vader's heavy breathing, too.

Master_Newman
01-02-2003, 07:40 PM
Padme is so hot. Especially when her space suit got ripped.

[ 02-26-2003, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: Master Yoda ]

01-02-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by bobafett258:
Padme is so hot. Especially when her space suit got ripped. Did you know there is topless photos on NO BOOBY LINKS IN REBELSCUM FORUMS!!!! Sorry kids, link deleted by Dave images/icons/shocked.gif <font size="2" face="arial">couldn't find the link....where is it on the site? images/icons/grin.gif

[ 01-03-2003, 12:38 AM: Message edited by: Dave ]

Master_Newman
01-02-2003, 10:14 PM
it's under private images

D. Martin
01-03-2003, 01:40 AM
This thread will be deleted if another link to nude pictures pops up in here. Kids come here too, you know.

01-04-2003, 07:46 PM
sorry....won't do it anymore.

01-04-2003, 10:05 PM
If those kids haven't been keeping up with all those free nude sites.. then they wouldn't go and see those pics from here. besides... Admin.. if you had gone and looked... all those "nude pics" had been censored... the most anyone would see is her belly.. and you can see that on CMT on any given video.

jedihunter45
01-04-2003, 10:27 PM
Rebel Star Destroyer has those nude pics as his background. images/icons/grin.gif

just kidding

Neal
01-05-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by jedihunter45:
Rebel Star Destroyer has those nude pics as his background. images/icons/grin.gif

just kidding<font size="2" face="arial">Well...yeah.....
Who doesn't??? images/icons/wink.gif images/icons/grin.gif

Findswoman
01-05-2003, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Darth Rayne:

Well...yeah.....
Who doesn't??? images/icons/wink.gif images/icons/grin.gif <font size="2" face="arial">*I* don't. Nor do most straight female fans out there, I'm guessing. images/icons/wink.gif images/icons/grin.gif

... the Findswoman

Neal
01-05-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Findswoman:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by Darth Rayne:

Well...yeah.....
Who doesn't??? images/icons/wink.gif images/icons/grin.gif <font size="2" face="arial">*I* don't. Nor do most straight female fans out there, I'm guessing. images/icons/wink.gif images/icons/grin.gif

... the Findswoman</font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">Well...yeah.
I guess that would make sense. I don't either...I'm just a big liar.
I don't think it would go over too well with my wife, anyway! images/icons/wink.gif images/icons/grin.gif

D. Martin
01-05-2003, 03:55 AM
I was going to use those as my Christmas card image last year, but I never got around to it images/icons/smile.gif

01-05-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Rebel Star Destroyer:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by Dave:
I was going to use those as my Christmas card image last year, but I never got around to it images/icons/smile.gif <font size="2" face="arial"></font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">Something tells me he really doesn't like long term relationships.. but I do have to give points for a very creative way to end the relationship.
"She was to controlling... she even had to have final say on what Christmas card we sent out."

[ 01-05-2003, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: Rebel Star Destroyer ]

01-14-2003, 02:20 PM
did i miss something here or what. i think you guys are talking about n.portman doing some topless photos, right? i just don't believe it. i don't think she's the type to do that. besides now a days those wierdos can use Photoshop to create and put nude photos of anyone on the internet.

btw, those were some funny shots of NP taking the finger scratcher to the 'ol balloon knot. lol

01-14-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Sushi Head:
did i miss something here or what. i think you guys are talking about n.portman doing some topless photos, right? i just don't believe it. i don't think she's the type to do that. besides now a days those wierdos can use Photoshop to create and put nude photos of anyone on the internet.

btw, those were some funny shots of NP taking the finger scratcher to the 'ol balloon knot. lol<font size="2" face="arial">Sushi the topless pics of here were taken on some topless/nude beach in the Med. and there is no way someone could fake the sun burn she got that day.

01-14-2003, 04:34 PM
really? hmm. well, i guess that's different then. who cares, i doubt there's much to see anyhow. images/icons/rolleyes.gif i wonder if she knows about those pics and the "brown eye scratchers". but seriously, it's one thing to itch your cornhole but who goes at it like that in public. especialy a movie star who knows ppl might be watching. images/icons/blush.gif

JoshEEE
01-23-2003, 05:32 PM
I'm sure one of her friends somewhere has seen the pictures online and told her about it.

I saw them, and they are real. There is a site called "The Fake Detective" (I'm not giving the URL out but you can search for it) where you can check out all these stupid rumors once and for all.

If you see some stupid email in your junk folder about "Natalie Portman Exposed" (or whoever) you can go there and see if she ever did in fact, get photographed.

It's sort of like snopes.com (the urban myths debunking page), but for celebrity porn.

Oh by the way, I only read it for the articles.

02-02-2003, 12:29 AM
Master Yoda: you've got mail buddy.

Jedi_Knight
02-06-2003, 05:39 PM
What happened to the first 2 or 3 pics. Hey Hopa you can send me that link too or pics.

Hung_Solow
02-20-2003, 05:24 PM
I am still a big fan of her topless beach pictures. I guess I shouldn't post them here though.

JoshEEE
02-20-2003, 08:41 PM
Anyone who has paid attention to previous posts in this thread should be able to find them on their own.

Though, if you're going to spend a large amount of time scouring the web to find a couple of pictures of some sunburned boobs.....you might want to re-evaluate your priorities. images/icons/wink.gif

Jeremy
02-21-2003, 12:06 PM
FYI the topless pics were staged. No, I don't mean fake - NP and her publicist staged them. The idea was to get them out of the way so that it didn't intrude on her real privacy. What they did was get her down to the beach for 15 minutes, phone up all the paparazzi who were following her and invited them down to get their shots. That way she wouldn't have to worry about it in years to come because she got them out of the way when she was young.

Tis true.

And to reiterate - no nudy shots of Nat are to be posted. Its an instant ban.

Jeremy

[ 02-21-2003, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: Jeremy ]

JoshEEE
02-22-2003, 02:50 PM
FYI the topless pics were staged. No, I don't mean fake - NP and her publicist staged them. The idea was to get them out of the way so that it didn't intrude on her real privacy. What they did was get her down to the beach for 15 minutes, phone up all the paparazzi who were following her and invited them down to get their shots. That way she wouldn't have to worry about it in years to come because she got them out of the way when she was young.

Tis true.<font size="2" face="arial">HAHAHAHA! That's hilarious. Where did you hear that crazy idea?

Don't you think if she REALLY wanted to get naked pictures taken, she'd accept one of the dozens of offers Playboy must have given her by now, instead of getting some unflattering unposed pics taken with a spy cam?

Sheesh. People make up the darndest things.

MaldorianHeretic
02-22-2003, 10:28 PM
I have the topless pic but I agree
theres not a hole lot there to look at

(small)
you guys dont get so excited images/icons/rolleyes.gif

Hung_Solow
02-23-2003, 08:17 AM
wow if that's true, I love that girl even more.

JoshEEE
02-23-2003, 02:05 PM
Some might say that's a "line" we use when that's what we're presented with. I know I've said it before, though I may have been crossing my fingers. images/icons/wink.gif

It's sort of like when dinner is burned, we say "That's ok, I like cajun style". images/icons/smile.gif

Think of the female equivalent of saying "It's just the right size for me, honey".

[ 02-23-2003, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: JoshEEE ]

02-23-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by JoshEEE:
Some might say that's a "line" we use when that's what we're presented with. I know I've said it before, though I may have been crossing my fingers. images/icons/wink.gif

It's sort of like when dinner is burned, we say "That's ok, I like cajun style". images/icons/smile.gif

Think of the female equivalent of saying "It's just the right size for me, honey".<font size="2" face="arial">Well,
since I have some experience in this matter images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/wink.gif , all I can say is speak for yourself JoshEEE. I am a happy man images/icons/smile.gif images/icons/smile.gif images/icons/smile.gif .

JoshEEE
02-23-2003, 03:57 PM
Hey, I'm speaking generally. I know there are probably quite a few exceptions to that rule. If you are one of them, then more power to ya.

Nothing wrong with that!

images/icons/smile.gif

Findswoman
02-24-2003, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by maldorianmilitia02:
I have the topless pic but I agree
theres not a hole lot there to look at

(small)
you guys dont get so excited images/icons/rolleyes.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Hey, don't knock small! Good things come in small packages -- and, as the Findshusband always says, "anything more than a mouthful is superfluous." images/icons/tongue.gif

... the Findswoman

Depmode
02-24-2003, 02:05 PM
Say what? LOL
http://www.natalieportman.com/images/magazines/Natalie-Esquire-June2002-Image4_bettermerge.jpg

[ 02-24-2003, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: Depmode ]

JoshEEE
02-24-2003, 06:24 PM
Say what? LOL <font size="2" face="arial">Say what to WHAT?

images/icons/confused.gif

02-24-2003, 07:13 PM
Hey ,

What was the pic of? Didn't turn out.

JoshEEE
02-24-2003, 07:38 PM
If you copy and paste the URL into your browser, you'll see some picture of Natalie portman in a dress. Still not sure what the point of his post was though. images/icons/smile.gif

radfury
02-25-2003, 05:59 PM
shes hot.. images/icons/smile.gif

Neal
02-25-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by ob-1kenobi:
shes hot.. images/icons/smile.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Rarely does one say so much by saying so little!
images/icons/grin.gif

Depmode
02-26-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by JoshEEE:
If you copy and paste the URL into your browser, you'll see some picture of Natalie portman in a dress. Still not sure what the point of his post was though. images/icons/smile.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Point of my post? you have to be kidding, read the damn title of the thread. POST NP PICS. Yeah. And for some reason the pic didn't post right, did something wrong.

Ray_N_Quiet_Rob
03-04-2003, 01:52 AM
She's a hottie, that's for sure... But I'm married. And if I want to look at her naked, the wife has to be there...LOL

Balki
03-09-2003, 06:36 PM
Yup, she's hot. If I could think of something cheeky and witty to say, I would. She's hot.

So those nudie shots were staged, huh?

Kris
03-10-2003, 08:24 PM
Natalie In The Gold Bikini Wallpaper (http://codebase.bejedi.com/image.php?image=http://images3.bejedi.com/misc/natalie.jpg)
images/icons/grin.gif

lurker
03-10-2003, 09:15 PM
OMG! that gold bikini shot is soooooo HOT! images/icons/shocked.gif

JoshEEE
03-10-2003, 09:30 PM
Point of my post? you have to be kidding, read the damn title of the thread. POST NP PICS. Yeah. And for some reason the pic didn't post right, did something wrong.
<font size="2" face="arial">No...No....NO Braniac. You STILL don't get it.

You said:


Say what? LOL <font size="2" face="arial">And then you posted a horribly broken link.

I wasn't trying to figure out why you posted a Natalie Portman picture in a Natalie Portman thread, all I was trying to figure out is what the "Say What" was in response too.


Hope that spelled it out for ya.

Back to the pictures...

camnron
03-12-2003, 12:50 PM
in response to these pictures... the natalie portman in slave leia pic has to be the most horribly photoshopped pic.... i agree that if i didnt know photoshop extensively that it would look real.. but i have been working with the program for years and you can easily tell its fake... plus the one of her scratching her a** is not even her... look at the bottom left picture in that set... she has a messed up nose and her mouth is totally different from natalies... but keep bringing on the **** portman pics...(by the way she isnt american,she is an american icon but she is from jeruselem(SP))

starbugger
03-17-2003, 04:48 PM
And her last name isn't Portman, it's Hershlag.

Tyranusspotting
03-17-2003, 05:27 PM
That scratching the brown eye comment
made me nearly sick.
Disgusting.

How deep can she poke her finger in there.

EWWWW!

Jedimon2001
03-20-2003, 08:06 PM
Careful not to turn this into a porn site images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

Kneel_Before_Zod
03-30-2003, 10:24 PM
i've got to say that for a thread titled Natalie Portman Pics - this thread is completely low on Natalie Portman Pics

lets get on topic people! images/icons/wink.gif

here:

http://www.sevaan.com/files/dazza/nat/01_Natalie_Portman.jpg

Kneel_Before_Zod
03-30-2003, 10:29 PM
ok, so the site i found that on has about 10,000 natalie portman pictures, so here's the link:

http://www.sevaan.com/files/dazza/nat/

Neal
03-30-2003, 11:59 PM
I thank you, Zod , for finally bringing a picture to this thread. Most of the ones I've posted don't work anymore, and I don't feel like editing them.

Damn, she's so freakin' cute! images/icons/grin.gif

Daigo_Bah
03-31-2003, 12:28 AM
http://www.sevaan.com/files/dazza/nat/britnat1.jpg

Neal
03-31-2003, 12:36 AM
Oh, what I wouldn't do to be Britney's little sister in that pic! images/icons/wink.gif images/icons/shocked.gif

JoshEEE
04-02-2003, 03:18 PM
Oh, what I wouldn't do to be Britney's little sister in that pic! <font size="2" face="arial">Ummm...I'd rather take the SEAT occupied by her little sister in that picture. I don't think I'd rather BE her little sister. That's just gross. images/icons/grin.gif

Carry on. images/icons/wink.gif

Neal
04-02-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by JoshEEE:
Ummm...I'd rather take the SEAT occupied by her little sister in that picture. I don't think I'd rather BE her little sister. That's just gross. images/icons/grin.gif

Carry on. images/icons/wink.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Well, yeah! I obviously don't harbor desires to be a pre-teen, little girl.
Leave it to you, JoshEEE, to call me on that one. images/icons/wink.gif
You know, when I was writing that, I knew someone would say something like that. I guess I had it coming. images/icons/grin.gif

[ 04-02-2003, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Darth Rayne ]

JoshEEE
04-03-2003, 12:53 AM
Well, yeah! I obviously don't harbor desires to be a pre-teen, little girl.
Leave it to you, JoshEEE, to call me on that one.
You know, when I was writing that, I knew someone would say something like that. I guess I had it coming. <font size="2" face="arial">Hehe. I call them like I see em. But yes, I'd like to send Britney's little sister out on an errand then take her spot for a few hours.... images/icons/grin.gif

[ 04-02-2003, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: JoshEEE ]

Sergiu
04-23-2003, 02:35 AM
This is a link to some great NP wallpapers. http://www.wallpapershq.com/gal.php?id=2005
or www.wallpapershq.com (http://www.wallpapershq.com)

I knew some others but don't remeber right now.

Hung_Solow
04-25-2003, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Tyrannusspotting_Binks:
That scratching the brown eye comment
made me nearly sick.
Disgusting.

How deep can she poke her finger in there.

EWWWW! <font size="2" face="arial">Probably way past the knuckle.

[ 04-25-2003, 03:45 AM: Message edited by: Hung Solow ]

Mr_MojoRisin
05-07-2003, 09:16 PM
Wow.