PDA

View Full Version : Stupid friend.

11-04-2002, 10:15 AM
My friend keeps saying that Anakins shadow turns into vaders shadow when he kisses Padmé before goin to the tusken. But its just Anakins hair right?

Kwolf
11-04-2002, 11:24 AM
Yes, it is just his hair...it just happens to kinda look like it when he turns his head at a certain angle...so, of course everyone says "Vader is in the shadows!!!...Didn't you see it?!?!...Oh of course, I saw it the first....Where!?Where?!...Well, Lucas decided to digitally alter Haydens shadow to...blah blah blah"

BTW, if you look closely at the wrinkle on Jar Jar's ear, just before he dives into the water in the begining of TPM...you can see a wrinkle that resenbles Sebastian Shaw's wrinkle in the ROTJ. Does that mean ...wait...Jar JAr is Anakin's Father!"

Sorry...I have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm really bored at work images/icons/rolleyes.gif

11-05-2002, 12:55 AM
Sorry for the spoiler, but I have a feeling this Anakin character is going to turn out to be bad.

"Why?" you ask. Well because he has angry lips and because he lost control and slaughtered all the sandpeople who were doing nothing more than sleeping. This can be a lesson for everyone.

11-05-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by MXIG88:
Sorry for the spoiler, but I have a feeling this Anakin character is going to turn out to be bad.

"Why?" you ask. Well because he has angry lips and because he lost control and slaughtered all the sandpeople who were doing nothing more than sleeping. This can be a lesson for everyone.<font size="2" face="arial">I missed the part about the shadow. Can somesome show me a good pic of the kissing part shadow so I killed show it to my stupid friend.

11-05-2002, 03:46 PM
Well, I don't know about Anakins shadow, but Padme's shadow reveals her true identity...

DARTH GONZO! Muhahahahahahaha! images/icons/tongue.gif

http://www.geocities.com/fettsbounty2/61.jpg

-Austin
BH/TK/TD-1116

11-05-2002, 04:32 PM
Hahahahahaha thanks for the pic, damn she looks like Pinocio or something

Darth_Mahler
11-05-2002, 07:00 PM
I knew something didn't seem quite right. Darth Gonzo disguised himself as Padme. So how does this fit into the Sith equation? images/icons/tongue.gif

11-06-2002, 02:32 AM
I had a stupid friend too. He used to stand up and shout, "Look out behind you," and "Go for the plain girl!"

I don't go to the movies with him anymore