PDA

View Full Version : So who knew who was in cahoots.

Another_Galaxy
08-16-2002, 10:06 PM
Ok, so Jango knows he was recruited by Tyrannus, and knows a clone army is being produced for the republic that could be used against the seceding systems. Does he know Dooku is a Sith. If he does, is he not telling? Does he even know Dooku is Tyrannus?

And what do the others from the Banking Clan and Techno Union etc. really know about Dooku. Obviously, the Trade Federation would have nothing to do with a sith after Sidious set them up.

I guess what I am trying to ask is whose Loyalties lie where, and who knows what is going on. I'm sure we can only speculate here

r2d2_26
08-17-2002, 01:29 AM
I was also wondering about this. During the clone attack Dooku mentions his master to the leader from Geonosis. But I wonder if the Neimodians know about this master that Dooku talks about, because it is the same Sith who betrayed them after the battle of Naboo. I figure that if they knew Sidious is Dooku's master, they wouldn't have asked Dooku for help. Maybe they contacted Dooku because they knew he used to be a jedi but that now he is a separatist.
About Jango Fett, I think he might have known that his clones were going to be used by the Republic against the separatists, but he probably didn't care one way or the other. If he had survived the arena battle, we would have probably seen him battling against his own clones, since he was working for Dooku.
Also, Dooku wanted to betray his master, because he asked Obi-Wan to join him against the Sith. Most likely, I think, he would have tried to kill Palpatine and take his place once the Empire was established. After all, Vader wanted the same thing, when he asked his son to join him against the emperor.
That is my opinion.

Evicerous
09-09-2002, 04:40 AM
All of that is probably dead-on, but I don't think ANYONE involved knows Dooku's true intentions. I think he his trying to dupe everyone, including Sidious. Of course, Sidious is diabolically evil, and knows this.

09-10-2002, 01:43 PM
Oh for criminy sakes, we've been over this more times than I can count. images/icons/tongue.gif

ScoundreI
09-11-2002, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by cats_fan:
Oh for criminy sakes, we've been over this more times than I can count. images/icons/tongue.gif <font size="2" face="arial">images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/mad.gif

09-17-2002, 08:56 PM
Mas Ameda and Papltine were in chaoots when they tricke Jar Jar to vote Palptine with Supreme Powers

Swiss_Army_R5
09-18-2002, 10:00 PM
Mas Ameda I don't think was in cahoots. He just believes in following the Supreme Chancellor no matter who holds that seat. He shows no emotion and heck Palpy's notions seem noble.

Most of those siding with Dooku probably believe the story he told Obi. THat he see's corruption in the republic and that the Jedi's dont see it and so he renegaded but is still good. Jango may or may not have known this or may not have even cared. Telling people that he is a Sith could easily be passed off as a smear campaign.