PDA

View Full Version : i loved episode 2

zigga94
05-16-2002, 02:08 AM
no spoilers here, i just needed to say that i loved episode 2, i saw the midnight showing and it was well worth the wait. i'm goin to see it agian tomorrow. this may be my favorite episode yet. AWESOME!!!!
i hope you all enjoy it as much as i do.
john images/icons/smile.gif

Swiss_Army_R5
05-16-2002, 02:15 AM
that cool ehh? images/icons/cool.gif

zigga94
05-16-2002, 02:21 AM
DEF that kool and more!!! images/icons/grin.gif

Matt_D
05-16-2002, 06:01 AM
Gotta agree, a very cool flick. The best thing I can say about AOTC is that the characters are starting to come together and fit in with the rest. TPM just didn't feel all that much like a Star Wars film, and this one definitely DOES.

Avoid spoilers and see this film!!

05-16-2002, 01:58 PM
i too liked how it went together....

few silly seens but what th heck the final thing was great....

05-16-2002, 02:58 PM
Saw AOTC last night at midnight. Loved it, more action than TPM. Have to see it again.

Swiss_Army_R5
05-17-2002, 02:08 AM
Boy its at least my second favorite of all the films.

I loved the scenery the background views. beautiful stuff. Tons of magnificent things to see. I love trying to look at everything in Corscant. All the fights were great. Just very cool.

hmmm i wonder if the ET's were in the senate again.

zigga94
05-17-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Evil C-3PO:
hmmm i wonder if the ET's were in the senate again.<font size="2" face="arial">i was thinkin the same thing, and when it came to the senate scenes i forgot to look, it was to hard with all the excitement goin on in the movie ET just sliped my mind. i'll have to check tonight

naboo_pilot
05-18-2002, 06:15 AM
I have to say, Clonetroopers RULE. They have replaced Stormtroopers in my mind as the galactic ******. They looked soo awesome. This movie was incredibly good. Jango and Boba in the Slave1 was classic. How about that cool Jedi starfighter harness that propels it through hyperspace? Cool I thought. I enjoyed the humor of the movie as well.

05-18-2002, 06:17 AM
i looked for the ETs but didnt see them.
but i did see lots of other bits.
I liked AOTC, it is now my favourite.

images/icons/smile.gif

ECHO_3
05-18-2002, 08:26 AM
I have seen it 3 times in the last 24 hrs!
I loved it, is a understament.The clonetrooper's are the best.I wish Jangle dint come to the untimley demise though.

05-18-2002, 11:47 PM
All I can say is: DO NOT LISTEN To the critics who pan this movie!!! This movie is fantastic. Great story...great characters...good acting by the leads...fantastic FX and scenery. I found it very powerful and extremely well done. SW is definitely back on track. Recommend to all!!!

Angry_Ewok
05-19-2002, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by ECHO-3:
I wish Jangle dint come to the untimley demise though.<font size="2" face="arial">Well, if you think about it, his death personified the life of a true bounty hunter (specially one who dons Mandalorian armor).

Smitty
05-19-2002, 11:04 PM
Episode II's subtitle should be:How George Lucas Got His Groove Back.
He's shaken off the cobwebs and gotten back in the flow.
It's been said before but this time it's genuine, Thank you George. images/icons/smile.gif

cheery bye