PDA

View Full Version : VOTE FOR AOTC!!!!!!!

jwickjedi
10-06-2001, 11:42 PM
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING AOTC OVER LOTR, CLICK ON THIS LINK...WE ARE LOSING!!!!!!!!!! http://www.mtv.com/onair/trl/weeklypoll/

10-08-2001, 07:16 AM
I just voted and checked the results and we are up by 14 percent

jwickjedi
10-08-2001, 06:22 PM
Way to go......I heard you can vote multiple times....that's no fun!!! images/icons/grin.gif

10-08-2001, 06:42 PM
Sorry, but even with all the hype I've read about Attack of the Clones, I still had to vote for Spiderman.... It does ask which one you are looking forward to the most, so I thought I'd be honest...

JediTricks
10-09-2001, 07:15 AM
Don't feel too bad Seely, I also voted for the web-head.

10-09-2001, 06:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jwickjedi:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
SHAME ON YOU GUYS!!! EITHER YOU VOTE FOR AOTC, OR YOU DON'T VOTE AT ALL!!! images/icons/mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just for that outburst I went and voted 4 more times for Spiderman. I know it won't affect the results, but still, its the principle..... images/icons/confused.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/confused.gif

jwickjedi
10-09-2001, 11:19 PM
AS EVERYONE'S FAVORITE GUNGAN WOULD SAY,
" I GIVE UP....I GIVE UP!! " images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/frown.gif

jwickjedi
10-10-2001, 12:12 AM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
SHAME ON YOU GUYS!!! EITHER YOU VOTE FOR AOTC, OR YOU DON'T VOTE AT ALL!!! images/icons/mad.gif

10-11-2001, 06:35 PM
I know this is off the topic but a friend of mine was wondering if they were still relasing Spiderman because of the recent events on America. The film is supposed to take place in Ney York and I heard he was supposed to "web across" the World Trade Towers

JediTricks
10-12-2001, 03:48 AM
That scene with the WTC was only in the trailer NOT the movie, it was merely the posters and trailer that were pulled, since the scene never appeared in the movie, the movie is going ahead on schedule.

10-12-2001, 06:04 PM
Thanks Jedi Tricks!

Sithblade
10-21-2001, 08:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jwickjedi:
AS EVERYONE'S FAVORITE GUNGAN WOULD SAY,
" I GIVE UP....I GIVE UP!! " images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought he said, "My give up, MY give up!"(?)

images/icons/wink.gif