PDA

View Full Version : Han: Friend or Foe?

04-28-2002, 10:33 PM
How do we actually know for sure that Han Solo wasn't just a well-placed Imperial spy!!! Does'nt it seem rather coincidental that he AND Garindan(the Imperial snitch), just "happened" to be at the SAME cantina, at the SAME time??!!! H-m-mmm??!!

04-28-2002, 10:36 PM
You know, I'm not sure what your on(to)!

Darth_Poppycock
04-28-2002, 10:37 PM
i dont have the slightest clue either considering the number of aliens that were seen and not seen in that cantina and how many of them could have been imperial informants as well?

04-28-2002, 10:42 PM
You "don't have the slightest clue",...or your BLIND to their tyranny!!! images/icons/mad.gif

04-28-2002, 10:43 PM
You "don't have the slightest clue",...or you're BLIND to their tyranny!!! images/icons/mad.gif

04-28-2002, 11:27 PM
That bull 'bout Han being a imperial once is what is called EU. EU has no place in star wars flms, with a few exceptions which george made (swoops).

Todd_F
04-28-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Adam Conn:
How do we actually know for sure that Han Solo wasn't just a well-placed Imperial spy!!! Does'nt it seem rather coincidental that he AND Garindan(the Imperial snitch), just "happened" to be at the SAME cantina, at the SAME time??!!! H-m-mmm??!!<font size="2" face="arial">How do we know you're not sniffing glue or huffing aerosols? I hope you didn't lose any sleep coming up with that! images/icons/rolleyes.gif

jwickjedi
04-28-2002, 11:40 PM
Yo ADAm, I am sure you're UNAWARE but make sure BEFORE you post, that you make sure which thread you're posting on....for instance, this is the TOY portion for AOTC!!! images/icons/smile.gif images/icons/confused.gif ...as for Han, he is definitely a friend!!!

04-28-2002, 11:59 PM
http://www.lamer.net/worst.jpg

DarthMaulSithLord
04-29-2002, 03:36 AM
images/icons/tongue.gif

MisterPL
04-29-2002, 04:37 PM
He'd be no friend of mine. He's a drug-runner. He gambles. He owns a slave. He's a cheat and a ****-poor businessman.

Boba Fett's a much better role model.

04-29-2002, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Adam Conn:
How do we actually know for sure that Han Solo wasn't just a well-placed Imperial spy!!! Does'nt it seem rather coincidental that he AND Garindan(the Imperial snitch), just "happened" to be at the SAME cantina, at the SAME time??!!! H-m-mmm??!!<font size="2" face="arial">images/icons/rolleyes.gif images/icons/rolleyes.gif images/icons/rolleyes.gif

04-30-2002, 12:40 AM
I think we should give Han the benefit of the doubt...although...hmmm

04-30-2002, 03:42 AM
I'm sorry, Gigolo Jane, but this thread sucks. It's boring. It's lame. And though that may be synonomous with Richard Simmons as an individual, I can't let you drag down an entire group of people like that, even if you claim to be a card-carrying member. If someone not belonging to the club said it, it would be descrimination, and we can't allow some people to say things while others can't. That would be descrimination too. If you want to discuss this, feel free to email or PM me.

[ 04-30-2002, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: apokolips ]

04-30-2002, 03:53 AM
HA that`s funny, if not a little discrimatory!
But still very very funny!!!

04-30-2002, 06:03 AM
I'm a lesbian so don't go off about how evil I am! http://www.rebelscum.com/ubb/icons/icon48.gif

LandotheScoundrel
04-30-2002, 10:19 AM
You're like, 15. While I'm not saying you aren't a lesbian, I've known lots of girls your age who carry that banner around trying to be cool. And its insulting to my friends that lesbians...for real. So just make sure you really are gay before you start acting like you have some axe to grind. Especially if you're just going to abandon it in a year.

And crap like this....

I'm a lesbian so don't go off about how evil I am! <font size="2" face="arial">...doesn't make me think you're doing this for the right reasons. If you're just trying to shock your parents or be a rebel, you're really screwing over a lot of people who aren't just gay for the shock value.

Of course, I can't understand why everyone doesn't like women! images/icons/wink.gif images/icons/tongue.gif

[ 04-30-2002, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: LandotheScoundrel ]

04-30-2002, 01:49 PM
yep, a friend fo'sure.

05-01-2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by LandotheScoundrel:
If you're just trying to shock your parents or be a rebel, you're really screwing over a lot of people who aren't just gay for the shock value.<font size="2" face="arial">...and da best way to shock your parents is to take drugs, don't listen to 'em, steal, drink and don't respect'em. NOT by sayin' "I'm a lesbian"!! images/icons/wink.gif ...woa, I think this thread is goin' somewhere strange!!

05-01-2002, 12:42 AM
this is turning into a really of the point discussion.....

as for han, we can safely assume he is friend.

images/icons/smile.gif

05-02-2002, 03:34 AM
Jane, read our guidelines. You know, the ones you agreed to follow when you registered? Sexually explicit talk isn't allowed. This is an all-ages site. You're not stupid. I'm not stupid. You know good and well what kind of talk is appropriate here, and I know good and well you haven't been living in a cave since birth. Use some of the common sense you use in everyday life when you post here please.

[ 05-02-2002, 09:04 AM: Message edited by: apokolips ]

05-04-2002, 07:56 AM
ok I'm sorry I'll never use that word again, though I don't see the *** deal it's only a word and little kids who know the meaning of it aren't becoming worse people by reading it.

05-07-2002, 01:38 PM
Han's a lesbian? I thought he was Correlian.

05-08-2002, 07:06 AM
I always had my suspicians about that Han woman, a little too butch to be a woman yet too feminine to be male