PDA

View Full Version : What do you want on the trilogy dvd release....

06-23-2001, 07:04 PM
...when we get them? What features do you want?
I for one want to be able to watch both the SE and original versions of the movies.

Daigo_Bah
06-23-2001, 09:49 PM
Most important to me would be inclusion of all deleted scenes, and an option to play the films with these deleted scenes fitted within.

Quigonbyebye
06-24-2001, 01:12 PM
Absolutely right! And I'd like commentary like many DVD's by the principal creative people as to what was in there heads while putting the scenes together! I'd like the deleted scenes to be completed with special effects, like TPM's DVD. Then only then a DVD will they be!

------------------
I have a bad feeling about this...

jwickjedi
06-24-2001, 02:29 PM
Episodes 7,8, and 9 as well! http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif

06-25-2001, 02:02 AM
I'd wet my pants if they made episodes 7,8 and 9. http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif

Wish they had of made these first before episodes 1,2 and 3. That way the majority of the original trilogys actors could still be used.

Do you think they ever will make these?

Even if they have to use totally new actors would it still be cool?

------------------
Whats the deal with corn nuts?

Gartron
06-25-2001, 02:04 PM
the more deleted scenes the better, i don't even care how unfinished or rough they are

i also hope that when there eventually released that these will be the definitive versions and we wont get hit with the "super duper one last time ever(until next year)" versions in years to come

Matt_Fury
06-25-2001, 10:21 PM
I like the SE and original version on the same DVD...that would be cool. Also, I'd like to deleted scenes (other Biggs Scenes in ANH, Wampa scenes in ESB, etc)...but I would like a special feature that would let you incorporate them into the film...the way it is done on the X-Men DVD.

------------------
My name would be MattFury...if I could type!

"There's no mystical energy field that controls MY destiny! It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense!" - Han Solo

06-26-2001, 06:06 PM
All I want to see is that Wampa scene, even if it looks crappy.

------------------
"I am the Lizard King!"

06-27-2001, 03:35 PM
Over at starwars.com they are running a poll asking which of the following feature are you looking forward too:

-Audio Commentary
-Completed Deleted Scenes
-"Making of" documentary
-Storyboard to animatic to completed scene
-Gallery of Never Before seen photos

Deleted scene is leading w/ 80% of the vote.

Are these going to be the only added features to the DVD? If so, I'm sorta disappointed...