PDA

View Full Version : IG88 on Bespin?

Bill_Paje
05-11-2001, 07:56 AM
I watched ESB for the millionth time last night and noticed something, when Chewy is retreiving the parts of C3PO and the Ugnauts are playing keep away I saw what looks likes IG88, anybody notice this?

05-11-2001, 08:32 AM
yes, I always thought it was a similar droid kinda like that various protocol droids we see.....and given the EU tales, I guess I kinda always stuck with that....

this is not star wars, but kinda along the same line....anyone notice in Predator 2 that when Danny Glover is in the Predator ship and sees all the trophies, there is an "ALIEN" skull in there....thought for sure that was a hint at an Alien vs. Predator movie....been waiting 10 years now for that....

------------------
You weren't on any MERCY mission this time.

PodRacer_X
05-11-2001, 09:54 AM
Yep, that's another IG droid with a slightly white tone. I customized one from a POTJ IG-88. One of the easiest customs you can do.

LandotheScoundrel
05-11-2001, 11:38 AM
Hey Darth Mazinga,

I heard that there was going to be a Predator vs. Aliens at one point, but since there were so many licensing and contract disputes, it never happened. I also heard there was a script, but it was far too violent for a US release. I'm definitely crossing my fingers, though. Who knows, maybe we could see a Predator vs. Boba Fett comic? They're both Dark Horse...

05-11-2001, 04:25 PM
I know a lot of you donīt buy EU answers, but anyway, here ti is in cas someoneīs interested. IG88 was there, but that droid was IG** (donīt rememer the numbers) he was one of many drones IG88 had to help him find Solo, he was destroyed but Boba Fett.

I hope someoneīs interested.

------------------
"Crazy. Toys in the atic, I am Crazy."

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

GNT
05-11-2001, 08:36 PM
Ig-72 was the droid that was broken down in the room where chewbacca got the 3pos parts!