PDA

View Full Version : Want to buy Wizard World Clone Pilot Bust. Are you going?

JoshEEE
03-18-2004, 01:49 AM
I'll give you cost, and if that's not enough I'll add some extra incentive to pick me as the guy you pick up a Clone bust for.

Want extra cash to cover a ticket for a friend who goes with you to stand in line and get one?

Want a cool Star Wars toy as a thank you?

PM or email me and we'll work something out.

JoshEEE
03-18-2004, 05:12 PM
Isn't anyone at least curious what cool stuff I'm willing to dole out as a thank you for picking up one of these?

PM me. images/icons/smile.gif

MaDjEDi
03-19-2004, 03:34 AM
Hey Josh, thanks for pointing out about people posting in my ad...you know the one where I AM SEEKING A CLONE PILOT BUST....I really appreciate you setting them right on this matter. Besides I do not think anyone but me would offer more for this item anyway. So, um, once again thanks in regards to telling them to post their own ad. I mean the audacity of them to post in MY ad. Unbelievable. Anway I have to go check my wanted clone trooper pilot ad now. Thanks again. And hey...May the Force be with you.

Jay

JoshEEE
03-19-2004, 12:08 PM
No problem, I'm all about fair moderating. I wouldn't want people poaching potential buyers in your ad. EVEN though I was thinking of locking all of your threads, deleting them...and leaving mine as the only one up. images/icons/wink.gif

But I don't need to. Why?

Because You KNOW you want to get a Clone Bust at the Con for JoshEEE!!

Reasons:

1. I've made dozens of purchases, sales and trades here at RS, PLUS I'm sort of "staff". If I don't come through with the deal, Philip Wise will personally come to my house and shoot me!

2. I'm MUCH cooler than all these other people that want clone busts. I happen to know for a fact that they all want them to sell them on Ebay (statement not actually a fact).....whereas I want one to open and display.

3. Other people on the boards will keep it in the box. Ever seen Toy Story? I think toys in the box are sad. I'll open mine!

4. It has been scientifically proven that buying a Clone Bust for JoshEEE helps fight cavities, lowers your cholesterol AND clears up your skin!

So please, vote JoshEEE in 2004, and buy me a Clone Pilot bust at Wizard World . The future of my collection is CHANGE!

P.S. I will also offer cash and toy incentives, and let you choose from a LONG list of good Star Wars toys as your bounty if you so desire. Much better than the trade lists of some of these yahoos. images/icons/grin.gif

MaDjEDi
03-20-2004, 02:29 AM
Hey BREAKING NEWS I just heard that Joshee got a Clone Pilot. This info is from the Rebel Spys. So I guess, um, he does not need one now. Yeah, thats it. So you know who needs one right? Well I wont come right out and say it is me or anything, that would not be right. But seeing how Josh, "ahem", has one and wants me to be the next in line. I guess you guys should just PM me...yeah PM me. No need bothering Josh and asking him if he really has one. I heard he is really tried and doesnt want to be disturbed. I saw a "do not disturb" sign hanging some where on this thread.

So anyway you know who to see next.

Vote for the MaD and you wont be sAd.

MaDjEDi

JoshEEE
03-20-2004, 02:57 AM
Your rebel spies LIE!
I still need one!

Don't believe the hype people. Did you wait in line and get your two today? Sell one to me, please!

I need it!
I want it!
I'll die without it!

(By the way, the above pleas are also always a great way to pick up girls).

Sell a Clone Bust to JoshEEE in 2004

It should also be noted that the spies spreading lies in my thread have been dealt with. They were caught, interrogated, and as it turns out...MadJedi is none other than BRIAN of Brian's toys!

He wants to buy your bust to sell it on his ****ty website, so please, don't sell him your bust.

Sell it to me instead! I'll open it and display it....not scalp it like Brian!

Again, please...avoid scalpers like Brian (aka MadJedi) and:
Sell a Clone Pilot Bust to JoshEEE in 2004

images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

MaDjEDi
03-20-2004, 12:40 PM
You found me out. Thats it for call me a scalper I am pulling my advertise and I will go scalp elsewhere.

Brians toys? How dare thee compare me to Brians toys.

This calls for a duel of lightsabers.

JoshEEE
03-20-2004, 02:08 PM
I just heard they're sold out. images/icons/frown.gif

MaDjEDi
03-20-2004, 06:23 PM
Yeah they might be sold out but look at the edition size. Plsu they are starting to fall in price on Ebay...rapidly. They should get down to about $80 by this weeks end. 2500 is a lot more then the blue and is equal to the original yellow. Compare it that way.

Jay