PDA

View Full Version : You gotta see this...

Dirty_Sith
03-14-2004, 03:57 AM
Ok I have a few loose items for sale.
Minty POTF2 AT-ST -$10 Plus $5 for shipping.
Anakin's Episode 1 Podracer without Anakin -$14 shipped.
And POTF2 Landspeeder -$10 shipped.

Or I could sell as a lot for $40 shipped. PM me if you would like to purchase these items. Have a great day. images/icons/grin.gif

Moleman
03-14-2004, 10:58 AM
PM Sent

rassmguy
03-15-2004, 01:04 AM
Why do I gotta see this?

hansloroll
03-15-2004, 03:25 AM
Nothing much to see here thanks.

Dirty_Sith
03-15-2004, 04:12 AM
Someone has **** in their cheerios. Oh well off to the salvation army with them. Later buttsniff

Dirty_Sith
03-15-2004, 11:48 PM
I just wanted to say that alot of you guys on here are very rude and need to mind their own business. If you don't like what I have to offer then save a brain cell or two and simply do not post. I don't have time for childish antics so please save it. Have a great day to all. I can't say it any nicer than that.

3KX
03-16-2004, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Dirty Sith:
I just wanted to say that alot of you guys on here are very rude and need to mind their own business. If you don't like what I have to offer then save a brain cell or two and simply do not post. I don't have time for childish antics so please save it. Have a great day to all. I can't say it any nicer than that. <font size="2" face="arial">Not to be a jerk or anything, but it's kinda hypocritical for you to say that considering you posted in someone else's FS thread saying that 3 Unleashed figures for $50 was considered scalping... images/icons/rolleyes.gif

[ 03-16-2004, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: 3KX ]

Quinlan_Vos
03-16-2004, 01:30 AM
That was my thread, which I did sell. Mind your own biz, little Sith monkey, and you won't get the **** slap no more. I'm out....

Dirty_Sith
03-16-2004, 02:02 AM
Hey coreplanet it's not my fault that you have to scalp to pay the bills. Living in poverty is something that you just have to deal with sometimes. My sympathies to your family and pretty much anyone that knows you. And if you ever need an extra **** slap to hand out I have one your face can borrow. And stop trying to act bad on your mommys computer, It's just sad and shows you don't really have alot going for you. images/icons/rolleyes.gif

sofa_king
03-16-2004, 02:13 AM
i would like the at-st. do you trade, or just cash?

Quinlan_Vos
03-16-2004, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Dirty Sith:
Hey coreplanet it's not my fault that you have to scalp to pay the bills. Living in poverty is something that you just have to deal with sometimes. My sympathies to your family and pretty much anyone that knows you. And if you ever need an extra **** slap to hand out I have one your face can borrow. And stop trying to act bad on your mommys computer, It's just sad and shows you don't really have alot going for you. images/icons/rolleyes.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Cry like a little baby. Maybe if you moved out of your parents basement, Trekkie, you could get a life. Sorry dude, but you started this by flaming in my thread, which shows your immaturity. Now crawl back down to the basement, little boy. This boards for serious members. Next time you'll get the full **** slap. Ask your mom about that. she should be home in 10 minutes. She just left my crib!!!!! images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif

[ 03-16-2004, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: Coreplanet's Rep ]

Dirty_Sith
03-16-2004, 10:52 AM
HAHAHA Damn you're a moron. Either you are going to "smake" me or "smack" me, I highly doubt you have it in you. Should'nt you bee looking for some treasure hunts to feed your family? Oh BTW tell your Mom that bon bons are not a good source of Vitamin D. Later on Fat comic geek. And Star Trek sucks big time by the way, It's so sad that you actually watch that stuff. How is the reception from the basment you moron? images/icons/grin.gif

Neo_242
03-16-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by JoshEEE:
knock it off guys. Another off topic post in this thread, and I will close it. This is the classifieds, not some AOL chat room. <font size="2" face="arial">Exactly what I was thinking images/icons/wink.gif Aaaah, where are the days that I was watching every single topic in this area... Long gone memories of an ex-moderator images/icons/wink.gif Luckily we have Josh out here images/icons/grin.gif

JoshEEE
03-17-2004, 01:13 AM
knock it off guys. Another off topic post in this thread, and I will close it. This is the classifieds, not some AOL chat room.