PDA

View Full Version : SW LEGO Sets for Sale - SOLD

technopimp
03-02-2004, 03:01 PM
I've got some extra sets of SW LEGO that I'd like to get rid of. The sets aren't in their original boxes (they're in ziplocks), but are complete. The sets are:

Republic Gunship x2
AT-TE
TIE Bomber
Jango Fett's Slave 1 x 3
TIE Fighter x2
Jedi Starfighter x4

With the exception of the Gunship, they all come with their original instructions. However, I have an official LEGO pdf set of Gunship instructions that I can email to the buyer. I do have some more sets (Gungan sub, Snowspeeder, Naboo Starfighter) but at the moment I can't locate them, so look for them to come soon. I'm looking for about $325 for the sets, or email me offers. Not looking for any trades. Thanks!

http://www.wegotgames.com/images/LEGO%20small.jpg

[ 03-05-2004, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: technopimp ]

DouglasMcc
03-03-2004, 01:51 AM
PM sent. I do not collect many Legos (so far just the Dagobah X-Wing and a few mini figs), but I love all things Republic Gunship. Would love to pick up one of those.

Jose_Fiuza
03-03-2004, 07:54 AM
I'd be interested in the AT-TE if it wasn't out of the original sealed box.
You don't happen to sell the minifigs, do you?

technopimp
03-03-2004, 08:41 AM
PMs replied to...

Darth_Wolf
03-03-2004, 10:49 AM
hi, what are u looking for these:

Republic Gunship x 1
AT-TE x 1
TIE Bomber x 1

for each and combined?

thanks. PM me images/icons/wink.gif

technopimp
03-03-2004, 03:50 PM
Sale for all sets is currently pending...

Jose_Fiuza
03-04-2004, 11:08 AM
images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/frown.gif Technopimp, my friend, alas I only want a few of each of your figs... Too bad (for me) images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/frown.gif

TopJedi
03-05-2004, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by baron_ployer:
images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/frown.gif Technopimp, my friend, alas I only want a few of each of your figs... Too bad (for me) images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/frown.gif <font size="2" face="arial">If you're after just the mini figs then just go to Bricklink.com and shop there for individual figures...... images/icons/wink.gif

technopimp
03-05-2004, 12:13 PM
Sets have been sold...thanks!