PDA

View Full Version : Hey R1-G4, What The Hell?

3KX
02-20-2004, 08:30 PM
I thought we had a deal going for some of the figures you posted in this thread: http://forums.rebelscum.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=19;t=007019 ?

This is what you wrote back to me two days ago:

"If you want just the Saga figures from my post then you can have them for $35.00, including shipping.

Saga
Ephant Mon
McQuarrie Concept Stormtrooper
Darth Vader (Throne Room Duel)
Snowtrooper
Wampa (Ultra)

Let me know."

You posted a thread complaining about how no one gets back to you. I PM'd you about how I should pay and you didn't even respond to me. When I PM'd you to ask what's going on, you put me on your ignore list. What the hell is that? I don't appreciate being treated like this.

If you changed your mind about something you could at least have let me know. I haven't even heard a word from you. Frankly, I feel a little stepped on here and kinda pissed off. images/icons/mad.gif

This is the kind of thing I would expect from EBay, not people who post on these forums.

[ 02-20-2004, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: 3KX ]

JediJay65
02-21-2004, 04:08 PM
Doesn't this belong in the feedback thread for this member?

R1_G4
02-22-2004, 07:32 PM
Sent PM.

[ 02-22-2004, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: R1-G4 ]

3KX
02-22-2004, 07:58 PM
I AM COMPLETELY OUTRAGED.

Since I am still on your ignore list, I will post here.

This is what you said to me in your last PM:

"We did not have a deal. I offered the figures to you for a certain price. I did not hear back from you, so I sold the figures to someone else.

To say that you have not heard from me is absurd because I sent you several PMs. Also, the reason that I put you on my ignore list is because after I told you that I sold the figures elsewhere you kept sending me more messages for no reason. If you feel "stepped on" then that is your own problem to cope with because I did nothing wrong.

Please stop annoying me and move along. I will not discuss this matter anymore."

Who do you think you are? HOW DARE YOU attack my integrity like this? After you offered me the figures for the 35$, I PM'd you back less than 9 hours later asking you what your preferred method of payment is.

You read the PM yet never responded. You sent me several PMs? Either the PMs never got through or you are lying. I think it's the latter. Sorry but if you want to call me a liar than I have no problem calling you one.

You never told me you sold the figures to someone else. I PM'd you several times because you never got back to me and I was wondering what was going on. I think you just put me on your ignore list because you found a better deal with someone and didn't want to deal with all the other people you promised the same figures to. You can't just do something like that and expect people not to be upset.

This is not about the figures. If you wanted to sell them to someone else, fine with me. They are your figures. You just never let me know. I had to postpone two other deals I had going with members on this board because I was waiting to hear from you.

As a seller you have certain responsibilities to keep in touch with your buyers and make sure they know everything before you decided to sell to someone else or change something. What right did you have to post a thread saying that your buyers don't respond to you and waste your time? I had two potential deals fall through because of my time you wasted. You can't just ignore the people you already promised figures too even if you found a better deal. How dare you say I am annoying you and you don't want to discuss this matter anymore? That is like a slap in the face.

Again, this is not about the figures. It's about respect. I have been nothing but friendly and respectful to you. You have shown no respect towards me. I have done nothing to deserve this kind of treatment and being called a liar.

All I'm asking for is some kind of apology. This was a horrible experience and I hope I never have to go through it again with another member.

[ 02-22-2004, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: 3KX ]

DouglasMcc
02-22-2004, 08:11 PM
Im new here so I do not know all the trade/trade cancellation procedures, but I do agree with Black Dog. This should be in the Trade Feedback portion of the site. I do not mean to belittle the problem, but please group the posts in the proper sections.

R1_G4
02-22-2004, 09:02 PM
3KX,

I placed you on my ignore list because, in my opinion, you were being ridiculous. The fact that you cannot let this go only justifies that opinion. Give it a rest with the whining about your "horrible experience". The five figures that you missed out on are readily available elsewhere.

images/icons/wink.gif So get over it.

I just took you off of my ignore list. If you feel the need to PM me then do so. Please stop wasting space in the forums though.

Also, isn't it is against forum rules to include PMs into a post like you just did?

[ 02-22-2004, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: R1-G4 ]

CHEWIE
02-22-2004, 11:01 PM
3KX, I would never trust someone who has only posted here a total of 22 times now. At least you didn't send the guy the money like I have done before to a certain member here who never sent my stuff and denies I sent it to him.

images/icons/tongue.gif

3KX
02-22-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by R1-G4:
3KX,

I placed you on my ignore list because, in my opinion, you were being ridiculous. The fact that you cannot let this go only justifies that opinion. Give it a rest with the whining about your "horrible experience". The five figures that you missed out on are readily available elsewhere.

images/icons/wink.gif So get over it.

I just took you off of my ignore list. If you feel the need to PM me then do so. Please stop wasting space in the forums though.

Also, isn't it is against forum rules to include PMs into a post like you just did? <font size="2" face="arial">I was being ridiculous because I wanted to know what the hell was going on with our deal since you never got back to me? What kind of logic is that?

As I mentioned in my last post, this isn't about the figures. I could care less about the figures. It's about the fact that you seem to have absolutely no respect for your buyers. Even though there are no rules against what you did, there are unwritten rules for selling figures.

If for some reason you wanted to sell them to someone else, you could have at least told me and I would have been fine with it. But the fact that you would make up a story about sending me several PMs and saying the reason you sold the figures to someone else is because I didn't respond to your PMs is just infuriating. I had two pending deals for some of those figures with two different members. Both of those deals fell through because I was waiting on you to get back to me.

What makes me even more angry is that you think this whole thing is a joke. I am done with this. I hope this will be the last bad buying/trading experience I have on here on RS. In the meantime, just keep acting like what you did doesn't warrant me being so angry. All I wanted was some kind of apology and all you have done is patronize me. Good day.

Cmdr_Vigilant
02-23-2004, 12:01 AM
Just give the guy bad trader/seller rating and let the rest handle itself. No need to waste your time on a deadbeat seller.

CHEWIE
02-23-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by [DSS]Pedr0:
Just give the guy bad trader/seller rating and let the rest handle itself. No need to waste your time on a deadbeat seller. <font size="2" face="arial">Good point. He sounds like a deadbeat seller that I would stray away from in the future until he hopefully builds a better reputation.

images/icons/tongue.gif

optimus_prime
06-11-2004, 12:08 PM
He did rip me off for $60 on this transaction and I have waited forever now without seeing the figures I paid for or getting my money back. *Buyer Beware* and in case he is or has resurfaced under another name he is from Fort Ripley Minnesota. Yes I will post this in the feedback forum also.