PDA

View Full Version : FS: Weird & Wonderful SW items

thebountyhunter
02-05-2004, 04:23 AM
Hey, I'm getting married later this year and so I'm looking to raise some funds for my upcoming nuptials! Here's the first installment of what I'm looking to offload. I live in the UK so local collectors will get first refusal - I'm willing to ship elsewhere though! All prices are negotiable, exclusive of packing/shipping and in GBP...

-Kenner Micro Collection "Hoth Wampa Cave" Playset (16)
-Kenner Micro Collection "Bespin Control Room" Playset (20)

-Micro Machines R2D2/Jabba's Palace Transforming Playset (12)
-Micro Machines Darth VAder/Cloud City Transforming Playset (12)
-Micro Machines Millenium Falcon Playset (20)

-West End Games "Assault On Hoth" Board Game (15)
-West End Games "Escape From The Death Star" Board Game (15)
-West End Games 1st Edition, Hardcover "Rebel Alliance Sourcebook" (15)
-West End Games 1st Edition, Hardcover "Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook" (10)

-Topps/Metallic Images "Star Wars" Metallic Trading Cards,20 in Ltd.Ed Tin (20)
-Topps/Metallic Images "The Empire Strikes Back" Metallic Trading Cards,20 in Ltd.Ed Tin (20)
-Topps/Metallic Images "Return of the Jedi" Metallic Trading Cards,20 in Ltd.Ed Tin (20)

-Star Wars Fan Club Exclusive "Oola & Salacious Crumb" Action Figures (12)

-Power of the Force "Sandtrooper" Green Card/Foil Sticker (4)
-Power of the Force "2-1B" Green Card/Foil Sticker (4)
-Power of the Force "Bossk" Green Card/Foil Sticker (4)
-Power of the Force "Han in Endor Outfit"(Blue Trousers)Green Card/Foil Sticker (5)
-Power of the Force "Rebel Fleet Trooper" Green Card/Foil Sticker (5)
-Power of the Force "ASP-7 Droid" Green Card/Foil Sticker with Special Edition Sticker (4)
-Power of the Force "Admiral Ackbar" Green Card/Foil Sticker (4)
-Power of the Force "Dengar" Green Card/Foil Sticker (5)
-Power of the Force "Luke Skywalker/Stormtrooper Disguise" Green Card/Foil Sticker (5)
-Power of the Force "Luke Skywalker"with long lightsaber–package opened along left hand side of bubble but still in good condition (7)

-"Star Wars" ISD : Executor Remastered Trilogy on 4 video cassettes. Ltd run of 10,000 only in Europe this is one of the best pieces of memorabilia ever! Includes loads of trailers, documentaries, making-ofs (Kinda like a DVD before they'd invented 'em!), script book, matte prints, posters, programme all in a gorgeous jet black tin! Pics available if interested (125)

-Dark Horse "Droids" Complete Comic Series (13 issues,inc.foil embossed cover#1) (10)
-Dark Horse "Dark Empire II" Complete Comic Series (6 Issues) (12)
-Dark Horse "X-Wing:Rogue Squadron" Complete Comic Series (4 Issues) (6)
-Dark Horse "Jabba The Hutt" set of 4 one-off specials(‘The Hunger of Princess Nampi’/‘The Gaar Suppoon Hit’/‘Betrayal’/‘The Dynasty Trap’) (6)
-Dark Horse "Splinter of the Minds Eye" Complete series (4 Issues) (6)

-"Star Wars Galaxy Magazine" complete set of all 13 issues (majority of free posters, promo cards included)(55)

-"Star Wars Insider" Magazine issues, #23,#24,#25,#26,#27,#28,#29,#30,#31,#35,#36,#37,#3 8,#39,
#40,#41,#43 - message me if interested in the lot or single issues.

-Dark Horse(UK) "Star Wars" comic, complete series of 10 issues,#7 with free badge, reprints Dark Empire in larger format to standard US comic size (12)

-Bantam Press(UK) "StarWars" publicity material. A collection of 26 items including proof-run book covers and retailer info posters. Message me for a complete breakdown of this lot.

-Pepsi(UK) Promotion Kit for the release of Episode 1. Includes box (in good condition, one slight pen mark on lid) with 200+ collectable gamecards included. Two different posters to promote the game (both in mint condition).4 banner posters (1 each of Anakin, Obi-Wan, Amidala and Darth Maul) given as prizes. Letter to proprietor explaining the promotion (letter in near mint condition, envelope (with star wars print on outside) is ripped along top edge (40)

-Does anyone collect "Star Wars" related magazines? Anyone apart from me! I've spent 15 years compiling a collection of around 250 various magazines with Star Wars covers and articles that I'm now hoping to sell on. The list is just way too big to post here so if you're interested drop me a line and i'll mail you the complete breakdown.

thebountyhunter
02-10-2004, 09:09 AM
Bump! Come on y'all! Surely you don't all just collect the toys?!