PDA

View Full Version : New MOMC Luke Jabba Palace wave for sale or trade

DouglasMcc
01-22-2004, 03:33 PM
Ive got an extra set of the New Jabba's palace wave for sell--Jabba Luke ,Barge R2, Tatooine Transaction droid (don't you hate it when friends ask for something then flake out after it arrives LOL). I am willing to sell it for 23 dollars plus actual shipping (it cost me 20, only looking to make a 3 dollar profit for the time involved, plus it will be actual shipping, not that Ebay overcharged shipping crap). I also have the following:

Darth Vader Death Star Clash: Bubble Damage on mint card 6.99... I will include an Imperial Dignitary Kren with Bubble Damage for 10.99 total (plus actual shipping).

Set of Princess Leia Collection MOMC 2 packs with real fabric clothing-- Bespin Han and Leia, Ceremonial Luke and Leia, Leia and Wicket, ANH Leia and R2. 15.99 with shipping

Loose
Clone Wars Durge Complete with Aylaa Secura (saber and force effect.. missing figure base) 8.99 plus shipping.

Also willing to trade if you want to make an offer.

[ 01-22-2004, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: DouglasMcc ]

cohens4
01-22-2004, 05:01 PM
i'm sorry, why exactly are you charging $10.99
for the McQuarrie Concept Stormtrooper MOMC??

just curious
stephen

CharWars
01-22-2004, 05:29 PM
PM sent!

Depmode
01-22-2004, 05:32 PM
Just so you know Douglas, your prices are against forum rules. Current figures have to be offered at retail prices. A 10.99 concept stormtrooper is called SCALPING. Thats even higher than the no longer FAO prices.

i_like_yoda
01-22-2004, 05:56 PM
Not sure if the prices are negotiable, but I'd buy the Death Star Clash Vader for $7 shipped.

[ 01-22-2004, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: i like yoda ]

DouglasMcc
01-22-2004, 06:08 PM
I do not see how 10.99 is scalping. I paid that for mine new online back in November. I have seen it sold for between 9.99 and 14.99 online. However, I went ahead and removed it so as not to offend. Cheers.

i_like_yoda
01-22-2004, 06:15 PM
Actually, what he's doing does not break the rules. As long as he states that he paid more than retail for the item, it's ok.

Forum Rules:
Prices must indicate no higher than fair market value. Moderators will use their judgement to decide whether or not the prices are fair. For items currently at retail stores, the prices must be no higher than their normal retail cost. NO SCALPING OF CURRENT ITEMS WILL BE PERMITTED. If you paid more than retail for the item, you must state in your post that you did so. <font size="2" face="arial">Douglas, let's not forget that simply following the rules doesn't make a sale.

[ 01-22-2004, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: i like yoda ]

DouglasMcc
01-22-2004, 06:24 PM
As I said, I didnt mean to offend anyone. Current online prices are in the 8.99 to 14.99 range

http://www.cloudcity.com/search_results.asp?txtSearchParamTxt=Concept+Storm trooper&CatSource=ALL..1&txtsearchParamCat=ALL&sub cat=&txtCatName=&txtsearchParamType=ALL&iLevel=1&txtsearchParamMan=ALL&txtsearchParamVen=ALL&txtFromSearch=fromSearch (http://www.cloudcity.com/search_results.asp?txtSearchParamTxt=Concept+Storm trooper&CatSource=ALL..1&txtsearchParamCat=ALL&subcat=&txtCatName=&txtsearchParamType=ALL&iLevel=1&txtsearchParamMan=ALL&txtsearchParamVen=ALL&txtFromSearch=fromSearch)

I also said I was willing to trade and I am willing to barter. I just needed a starting price so I went with a "middle line" price. I did read the rules, I just didnt think that I was violating any rules.

Ook
01-22-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by DouglasMcc:
I did read the rules, I just didnt think that I was violating any rules. <font size="2" face="arial">Apparently, you weren't. Some people just need to cop attitude.

Originally posted by i like yoda:
Douglas, let's not forget that simply following the rules doesn't make a sale. <font size="2" face="arial">Jesus, get off the high horse already. As you said yourself, and quoted from scripture, he's breaking no rules. If you don't want his figure, don't deal.

Desert_Trooper
01-22-2004, 07:12 PM
PM sent

i_like_yoda
01-22-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Ook:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by i like yoda:
Douglas, let's not forget that simply following the rules doesn't make a sale. <font size="2" face="arial">Jesus, get off the high horse already. As you said yourself, and quoted from scripture, he's breaking no rules. If you don't want his figure, don't deal. </font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">I'm just trying to give him tips on selling here. Sorry if I came across wrong.

[ 01-22-2004, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: i like yoda ]