Promotional Life Size Standups: Prices lowered
Official Star Wars Fact File Back Issues: Sold
12" Figures: Sale in process
12" Large Items: Added 1/25

Explanations:
- Open: Still open to purchase
- Price lowered: I have lowered my asking price
- Pending: Someone has expressed strong interest but not confirmed
- Sale in process: Person has confirmed interest and is making payment arrangements
- Sold: I have received the payment and the item is no longer open for offers

Pictures of the prototype set now available upon request (email me, I dont have an image host)...

I am selling my Star Wars Episode 1 Pepsi Prototype Can Set. This is a boxed set of four cans, I believe they were given to Pepsi reps to help sell products to retail stores, to show what the products would look like. On the front cover is says "Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace" "From a galaxy far, far away..." and on the inside, on a Coruscant city scape it says "... Right into your store" The back of the box has a blue starfield, and Pepsi copyright and trademark information.

The box is a blue carboard box with TPM Anakin on the front. Inside are four cans, bound behind an elastic cord (they are removable). Those cans are:

#1 Anakin Skywalker (Pepsi)
#12 Obi Wan Kenobi (Mt Dew) (very small dent in can, arrived that way)
#18 Padme (Diet Pepsi)
#21 Chancellor Valorum (Pepsi One)

Instead of having the story line like the regular TPM cans everything in the story area is gibberish, just miscellaneous letters. Instead of the cans being printed, they are actually just standard blank cans with shrink wrap labels.

Overall the set is in fantastic condition, I'd probably give it a C8 or C8.5.

Asking price? $100 plus shipping.

Gold Yoda / Destiny Can set
5 Gold Yoda Cans, 1 Destiny can.

1 Destiny can, not the version sold to the fan club. Bottom drained.

1 Gold Yoda Pepsi. Bottom Drained

1 Gold Yoda Diet Pepsi. Bottom Drained

1 Gold Yoda Pepsi One. Bottom Drained

1 Gold Yoda Mt Dew. Bottom Drained

1 Gold Yoda Redemption can. Sent back if you mailed in your winning Gold can. Air filled

1 Redemption Check. The check, and the upper picture portion are both included, although they had been seperated at the time I bought them.

Asking price: $100 plus shipping.

Buy both sets, I'll also include a set of 24 Sales Rep cards (1 per can/character) and a set of England exclusive pop up Pepsi Star Wars cards (7 total)

I will be adding some Don Post helmets later on, so stay tuned!

[ 01-25-2004, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: BigDumbWookiee ]

BigDumbWookiee
01-17-2004, 02:18 PM
Don Post Helmets:

Stormtrooper: No Padding, no breathing holes. Foam pad "ears". Is the frown the angled recessed portion between the eyes, and the "mouth", sort of like the nose portion? It's a dark blue grey. Year: 1997

$25

Vader: No pads, cant find a year. 2 part helmet (dome, face). Forgive the poor description, but it is also lacking the small silver bits at the bottom of the triangular area of the face

$25

Boba Fett: No padding. 1995. This version is sturdier and better constructed than later years.

$40

[ 01-24-2004, 10:01 AM: Message edited by: BigDumbWookiee ]

BigDumbWookiee
01-17-2004, 03:20 PM
Also have two autographed Theater Wide Photos for sale:

Rena Owen (Taun We)
Leeanna Walsman (Zam Wessel)

Both (not each): $40, or I will trade them for 8x10's of the same character, from estore.theforce.net

[ 01-17-2004, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: BigDumbWookiee ]

BigDumbWookiee
01-18-2004, 07:11 PM
I am now selling my Action Fleet collection! Please read through everything carefully.

Here is what I have:

Action Fleet (Galoob)

Episode 1

Remote Fambaa
Remote Trade Federation Tank
Gungan Sub
Flash Speeder
Anakin’s Podracer
Sebulba’s Podracer
Republic Cruiser
Droid Fighter
Naboo Starfighter
Mars Guo’s Podracer
Trade Federation Landing Ship
Trade Federation MTT
Gian Speeder w/ Theed Palace

SW Trilogy

A-Wing Red
A-Wing Green
AT-AT
B-Wing
Blockade Runner
Cloud Car
Landing Craft
Millennium Falcon
Rancor
Sailbarge
Sandcrawler
Shuttle Tydirium
Slave 1
Snowspeeder
Snowspeeder Rogue 2
T-16 Skyhopper
TIE Bomber
TIE Fighter
TIE Interceptor
TIE Advanced (Vader’s TIE Fighter, Smaller version)
Virago
X-Wing Red 5
X-Wing Red 2
X-Wing Red 6
X-Wing Dagobah Crash (Toy Fare Exclusive)
Y-Wing Yellow
Y-Wing Blue
Y-Wing Red

Alpha Series X-Wing, Snowspeeder, Shuttle, AT-AT

Flight Controller X-Wing, Vader’s TIE Fighter

Remote AT-AT

Battle Packs

Rebel Alliance
Galactic Empire
Aliens and Creatures
Imperial Hunters
Shadows of the Empire
Dune Sea
Droid Escape
Desert Palace
Endor Adventure
Mos Eisley Spaceport
Cantina Encounter
Hoth Attack
Imperial Troops
Lars Family Homestead
*Cantina Smugglers and Spies
*Deathstar Escape
*Endor Victory
*Rebel Troops

*Possible, but not guaranteed (figures are all in one large container)

Action Fleet Scale Droids Set (Sold under Micro Machine label)

Playsets

Episode 1

Naboo Hangar
Mos Espa Market
Pod Racer Hanger

Mini #1 STAP Invasion
Mini #2 Destroyer Droid Ambush
Mini #3 Gungan Assault
Mini #4 Sith Pursuit
Mini #5 Trade Federation Raid
Mini #6 Throne Room
Mini #7 Watto’s Deal
Mini #8 Generator Core Deal

Star Wars Trilogy

Death Star
Hoth
Yavin

Action Fleet (Hasbro)

AT-AT
AT-TE
Dune Sea Ambush
Imperial Endor Pursuit
Millennium Falcon
Mos Eisley Encounter
Naboo Fighter
Republic Assault Ship
Republic Gunship
Slave 1
Solar Sailor
Snowspeeder
Tatooine Droid Hunter
TIE Fighter Advanced X1
X-Wing Fighter

Ok, here's the rundown, so read closely.

Everything in the collection is complete, but all of the figures from all sets are stored in one box, as such, they all need to be sorted. I have taken very good care of these, although the vehicles and playsets are a little dusty from display. I noticed a couple of mini figures have come unsnapped, but I put back together all I could find. I can not absolutely guarantee that there might not be a couple of figures that have come apart, but they should be able to be reassembled.

In interest of a quick sell, I will sell the entire collection for $200, which is basically $2.50 per vehicle/battle pack/small scene, $25 for the playsets, and the Hasbro Action Fleet for free. The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges, and due to the size of the collection, $10 for boxes, bubble wrap and peanuts. Depending on the size of the boxes, I anticipate this collection could take between 2 and 4 boxes. Due to size restrictions on boxes mailed internationally, this set would probably not be economically feasible to ship outside the 48 continental states.

Contact me at aclowe@tds.net. First offer at $200 gets it. If you're desperate for the set and want to pay more, I'll listen, but $200 is my asking price.

BigDumbWookiee
01-19-2004, 06:16 PM
Now up for sale:

My Unleashed Collection, Complete, Mint:

Mace Windu
Obi Wan
Boba Fett
Count Dooku
Vader (Bespin)
Vader (Chamber)
Yoda
Sidious
Han Solo
Luke Skywalker
Slave Leia
Maul
Jango Fett
Anakin Skywalker
Padme

Items are all mint and complete (maybe a little dusty from display), and loose.

Asking price: $150

I also still have the Don Post helmets and autographs. The Action Fleet and Pepsi products are currently pending.

Stay tuned for Micro Machines, coming up next!

[ 01-19-2004, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: BigDumbWookiee ]

DDR4ever2003
01-19-2004, 06:39 PM
i want the unleashed set

3KX
01-19-2004, 06:39 PM
PM'd you about Unleashed

BigDumbWookiee
01-19-2004, 08:15 PM
One last deal to get rid of remaining items:

Buy the Vader Helmet, Stormtrooper Helmet and two autographs, and I'll cut the total down to $60 (otherwise $90).

[ 01-20-2004, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: BigDumbWookiee ]

yodaman
01-19-2004, 09:03 PM
Good deal on the Don Post helmets.
The Biker helmet and rare '95 Fett helmet should be snatched up quickly...

~NB

BigDumbWookiee
01-19-2004, 09:43 PM
Another Item:

Silver Boba Fett on C8 card (2 tiny dents in bubble), signed by Jeremy Bulloch. Comes in acrylic display case (which run $10).

$25 plus shipping.

[ 01-20-2004, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: BigDumbWookiee ]

Sergiu
01-20-2004, 02:23 AM
PM sent!! images/icons/smile.gif

BigDumbWookiee
01-20-2004, 06:08 PM
Added 1/20:

Micro Machines

Everything is loose, figures are all together in one box. I'm 99% nothing is missing.

Playsets

Transforming:

MTT
Jar Jar
Battle Droid
Jabba
Yoda
R2D2
Stormtrooper
C3PO
Darth Vader
Luke Skywalker
Star Destroyer
Rebel Transport
Slave 1
Boba Fett
Royal Guard
TIE Fighter Pilot
Chewbacca
Vader’s Saber/Death Star Trench
Luke’s Binoculars/Yavin Base

Platform:

Naboo Starship Repair
Galactic Senate
Naboo Temple Ruins
Pod Race Arena
Theed Rapids
Tatooine Desert
Galactic Dogfight
Cloud City
Tatooine
Dagobah
Hoth
Endor
Death Star

Three Packs:
Collections 1-13

Millennium Falcon Playset
Transforming Death Star Playset

There are also a bunch of figure sets in there, but I cant remember which ones. I think about 8-10 sets.

Asking price: $100 plus shipping.

[ 01-20-2004, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: BigDumbWookiee ]

BigDumbWookiee
01-20-2004, 09:17 PM
More added:

Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
Collector's Edition Box Set

Everything is absolutely mint. This set is brand new, and has been removed from its shrinkwrapping. The game discs are still sealed. I bought this set when I had intended on buying a new computer. Never bought it, never got the game out.

My price: $40 Plus Shipping

Star Wars Trilogy DVD Box Sets

Two sets of the Star Wars Trilogy on DVD, one Original Trilogy, one Special Edition.

Each set comes in a custom plastic display box (OT comes in gold, SE comes in silver). Each case features the following:

On the front: "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....", with the partial image of Vader's helmet (as seen on the cover of the last OT on VHS, the updated THX version).

On the side: "Star Wars" "Episodes IV-VI", and on the SE case "Special Edition". Both feature the three movies logos, over the classic two hands holding an ignited lightsaber.

On the back: Information about each film. The title, year and director, along with SE poster art.

The boxes are plastic and metal, laser engraved, and have a very professional and flashy appearance. They originally cost $25 each.

The DVD cases also feature custom covers inside their plastic cases. The OT features OT poster art (I believe was used on the early VHS releases), and the SE features SE poster art. The covers are printed on high quality paper, and were printed on high quality Kinkos printers. A lot of time and effort was put into these two sets to make them look as official and professional as possible.

The quality of these DVDs are top notch. Both are made from Laserdisc editions. The transfers are great, and the sound is superb as well, with only a few minor flaws (a couple of scenes voices are ever so slightly off time, but its hardly noticeable). Both versions are in widescreen.

I can not guarantee that these will work in all DVD players. They should work in the majority of new players, but very old players may have issues with them. I have had no problems with them, and have played them on a variety of DVD players, both old and new.

OT: $45
SE: $30

[ 01-20-2004, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: BigDumbWookiee ]

BigDumbWookiee
01-20-2004, 10:11 PM
Yet another item!

Pepsi "Life Size" (actually bigger) Yoda.

This is the Episode 1 Promotional Yoda made by Pepsi (they also made Watto, Jar Jar and Maul). This specific version is the Blockbuster version, meaning it does not have the large grey pedastal. This is NOT the Rubies version.

Here is a photo from my collection:
http://www.rebelscum.com/collections/lowe/DSC00014.jpg

I sincerely doubt I have it within my own resources to ship this monster. It's absolutely huge. If you think you know of a way to arrange to have this shipped, Im willing to work with you, as long as you cover all of the costs. I am willing, and would prefer, to meet at a predetermined location to hand deliver this. These details can all be worked out if you are sincere about your willingness (and ability) to purchase this. Because it isn't easily shipped, I'm asking a lower price.

I looked at eBay, and I've seen him go for between $300 and $500. So, in interest of finding him a new home quickly, I'm asking $250.

[ 01-20-2004, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: BigDumbWookiee ]

jedilukes
01-20-2004, 10:32 PM
sent pm...

BigDumbWookiee
01-21-2004, 08:52 AM
New prices today:

Don Post Helmets, Autograph set: $50
Life Size Yoda: $200
Star Wars Trilogy Special Edition DVD: $25

rmschneider104
01-21-2004, 09:00 AM
Sent you a PM.

Admiral_Ackbar
01-21-2004, 11:38 AM
sent pm about yoda!!

Jason_P_
01-22-2004, 11:56 AM
PM sent on DP helmets and auto's.

images/icons/grin.gif

BigDumbWookiee
01-22-2004, 09:22 PM
New Items:

Mega Sized Frito Lay Clonetrooper Starpic

This is an oversized display piece used to promote the Frito Lay "Star Pics", the tiny plastic puzzle pieces available during the AOTC promotion. This particular piece is about twice the size of a full set of 9 Star Pics. I will also include four full sets of Star Pics, one set of each of the four colors, plus one standard size yellow clonetrooper piece to go with each set (4 total).

Price: $25

I also have a collection of other Frito Lay promotional display merchandise:

Life Size Standups:
Anakin, Jango Fett, Clonetrooper. $35 for the set

Lobby Standup (about 6 ft long I think; never removed from box) Features a bunch of misc AOTC characters $35

Not Frito Lay, but I also have the Wal Mart Jedi Training Day oversized Jedi Academy cardboard standup. Everything is in great condition, but far too large for me to display. $50

Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike standup: About 4 feet tall, features ATAT with Luke staring up at it. $15

AOTC Yoda standup (just a standard version, not a promo or food tie in) $10

All standups (not each, entire lot): $50

These items are all far too large for me to ship, so I'm interested in hearing from local collectors that I could drive to and deliver. You will need at least a minivan for the large Frito Lay, and either a minivan with the seats out, or a pickup for the WalMart display (about 8 feet long at least).

[ 01-24-2004, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: BigDumbWookiee ]

Drew724
01-22-2004, 09:58 PM
Mail sent about Yoda!

BigDumbWookiee
01-23-2004, 11:19 AM
Before I go out of my gord listing everything, would anyone be interested in the following items:

AOTC Cereal Boxes (Canadian and American). I think I have full sets of both.

Misc General Mills food premiums: Die cast Nascar, temp tatoos, lenticular stickers, keychains, cup/bowl sets, etc

Food containers: SW GoGurt Wrappers, boxes (GoGurt, Fruit by the Foot, Fruit Roll Ups, Jedi Fruit Rolls)

Episode 1 Restaurant toys, full set, boxed

I'd rather see if there is interest, if there is, I'll post it. I'd rather just get it all of the way than box it up and store it.

BigDumbWookiee
01-23-2004, 10:49 PM
No interest in the food items? Fair enough.

Please, everyone, keep in mind, these are just suggested prices. Too high? Feel free to email me with your offer, I wont be offended.

Also, keep an eye on the first post in this thread, it lists all the items and their status.

These may be the last items I list, so please help me clear out the remaining items above!

Star Wars Fact Files:
Two Binders
Issues: 96.93.90.83.92.94.95.91.85.86.87.88.89.22.30.17.84 .75 24.21.18.19.76.77.78.79.80.81.82

$25 +free shipping in the continental 48 states

[ 01-24-2004, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: BigDumbWookiee ]

BigDumbWookiee
01-24-2004, 11:03 AM
I've lowered my prices on the few remaining items I have. Contact me if you're interested, I'd really like to get this stuff moving!

BigDumbWookiee
01-24-2004, 04:23 PM
One last offer, but you need to be close enough to pick up, or have me deliver the standups:

Standups, Boba Fett Helmet: $50

[ 01-25-2004, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: BigDumbWookiee ]

JesseJames
01-24-2004, 06:55 PM
Hey Adam,

PM sent for the FF's... Thanks,

JJ

BigDumbWookiee
01-24-2004, 07:02 PM
They're yours JJ! images/icons/smile.gif

More new items:

1/24

12" Figures:
Geonosian Warrior
Obi Wan AOTC
Mace Windu AOTC
Ki Adi Mundi AOTC
Plo Koon AOTC
Super Battle Droid
Clonetrooper
Clonetrooper Red
Clonetrooper Yellow
Zam Wessell
"Ultimate" Jango Fett
Anakin Skywalker AOTC
Anakin Skywalker Mechano Arm AOTC
Padme AOTC
Count Dooku AOTC
Luke Skywalker w/Yoda in Backpack
Han Solo from Han Solo in Carbonite 2 Pack

All figures in G/NM/M condition. Some had little bends, but nothing boiling cant fix. All items are loose.

Price: $50.00

[ 01-24-2004, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: BigDumbWookiee ]

DarthBeek
01-25-2004, 05:00 AM
Sent you an email about the 12"'s.

BigDumbWookiee
01-25-2004, 05:22 PM
More 12" stuff today, BIG stuff...

Dewback w/ Sandtrooper Sale in Process
Taun Taun w/ Luke $25
Taun Taun w/ Han Sale in Process
Speederbike w/ Scout Trooper Sale in Process
Speederbike w/ Luke Sale in Process
Speederbike w/ Leia $25

Due to the size of these items, shipping will be high, and there will be oversized box charges applied. I will also need to buy new, larger boxes, or take these to the UPS store for shipping. Just trying to give a fair warning; shipping wont be cheap. I am willing to meet for delivery within a reasonable drive time.

[ 01-26-2004, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: BigDumbWookiee ]

whojedi
01-25-2004, 08:05 PM
Hey Adam, Speederbike with scout!!! Shoot me an email as well, have a couple of questions for ya...

whojedi@indyknights.com

BigDumbWookiee
01-25-2004, 08:49 PM
He's yours!

Mail on the way

Star_Wars_Freak
01-26-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by BigDumbWookiee:
More 12" stuff today, BIG stuff...

Dewback w/ Sandtrooper $25
Taun Taun w/ Luke $25
Taun Taun w/ Han $25
Speederbike w/ Luke $25
Speederbike w/ Leia $25

Set: $75

Due to the size of these items, shipping will be high, and there will be oversized box charges applied. I will also need to buy new, larger boxes, or take these to the UPS store for shipping. Just trying to give a fair warning; shipping wont be cheap. I am willing to meet for delivery within a reasonable drive time. <font size="2" face="arial">PM Sent

BigDumbWookiee
01-26-2004, 08:45 PM
A quick rundown of the few items remaining:

Standups/Boba Fett Helmet: $50
Luke Skywalker/Taun Taun: $25
Leia/Speederbike: $25

Everything else is spoken for, and the standups/Boba Fett helmet are in a "semi-pending". Jay, are you interested in those?

After these items sell, I doubt I'll be adding anything for a while, unless I decide to sell me LEGO collection or figure collection...

paulthejedi
02-13-2004, 05:35 AM
I just read about all the things you are selling. Iam interested in the food premiums or all food related items. If you still have them? Pictures will do to see what you have. Thnxs Paul