PDA

View Full Version : Selling massive Vader collection

The_Twisted_Sithster
11-20-2003, 01:20 AM
As some of you may have seen in a couple of the other forums, I have decided to sell off my pretty substantial Darth Vader focus collection in the coming months. Actually, the process has already begun. I have quite a lot of modern Vader items from all over the world up for sale. At this point, I haven't had the time to put together a master list of items, and that will take some time. However, I do have all of my loose stuff and pretty much all of my modern carded stuff pictured on my Webshots page, which can be accessed through the link in my signature line below. Additionally, with the vast majority of the modern items presently pictured, I also have them boxed/carded, but just hadn't gotten to photographing everything yet by the time I decided to sell. I also have a handful of my modern era prototypes left. If you see something that potentially interests you, please email me at cmanderson@mchsi.com for pricing and availability.

At some point, some of this stuff will be going up on ebay. But I much prefer to sell it directly to collectors from these forums, where possible, and it will be at least a couple of months b/f I start doing the ebay thing in earnest. I am also willing to be very flexible and reasonable in terms of payment timetables, as I'm in no desperate need of the money right now.

Let me know if there's something I have that you may want.

Chad

[ 02-07-2004, 08:38 AM: Message edited by: The Twisted Sithster ]

Admiral_Ackbar
11-20-2003, 04:50 PM
Email sent!

etobicoke_fett
11-20-2003, 10:40 PM
pm sent..thanks

The_Twisted_Sithster
11-28-2003, 07:53 PM
I have added some more items that I have for sale to my Webshots page, and will be adding more this weekend and even more in the days and weeks to come. I have also gone back through my Webshots photos and posted tentative asking prices for the items pictured. You can access my Webshots page to see what I have for sale by clicking on the link in my signature line.

I am willing to be reasonably flexible in terms of pricing on most items, especially on the modern era stuff, and especially where people buy multiple items. I also continue to be willing to work out flexible timetables with buyers. Let me know if I have anything you might be interested in.

Chad

The_Twisted_Sithster
11-29-2003, 03:26 PM
Bump. More items added to my Webshots page today.

The_Twisted_Sithster
12-06-2003, 08:17 AM
Bumpety-bobbidy-boo.

The_Twisted_Sithster
12-14-2003, 07:05 AM
Bump.

12-14-2003, 08:57 AM
you got PM

The_Twisted_Sithster
12-26-2003, 12:15 AM
Bump. Still lots of good stuff left. Shoot me an email if interested in anything. I remain flexible on payment timetables, especially for larger dollar purchases.

I am also interested in trading Vader items from my collection for certain Toy Biz LOTR figures. I am interested in packaged and/or loose, mint, complete versions of the following pieces:

Orc Warrior
Faramir
Rohan Warrior
Prologue Elven Warrior
Elven Archer (from 2 pack)
Gandalf w/Shadowfax
Uruk-Hai (from Gimli 2-pack)
Easterling
Moria Orc

[ 12-25-2003, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: The Twisted Sithster ]

The_Twisted_Sithster
01-03-2004, 07:34 AM
Bump. I have updated my Webshots page to reflect items that have recently been sold or placed on hold. Plenty of great items still available, despite my many sales to date. Please note that in most cases, asking prices are indicated in the captions below the pictures. I have lowered prices on some items. I may also be willing to negotiate for some items depending on the size of the overall purchase. If interested in anything, please email me at the address provided in my previous post, rather than PM'ing me.

Chad

[ 01-03-2004, 06:58 AM: Message edited by: The Twisted Sithster ]

The_Twisted_Sithster
02-01-2004, 08:48 AM
Now that I've got a break in my hellish work schedule, I'm going to start listing bunches of stuff on ebay over the next few weeks. However, I remain interested in direct sales, and thought I'd push this up one more time before doing the ebay thing.

Pix of what I have left can be found on my webshots page (see link in signature line), and prices and current availability of most items can be found in the captions under the pictures.

LMK if you're interested in anything. I remain open to flexible payment plans on larger-dollar/multiple item purchases.

Chad

The_Twisted_Sithster
02-07-2004, 09:37 AM
I have started listing quite a few things on ebay, but there remain a lot of things that aren't on ebay yet, and are thus still eligible for direct sales. Email me at cmanderson@mchsi.com if anything interests you.

Chad

Cmdr_Vigilant
02-07-2004, 09:35 PM
email sent.