PDA

View Full Version : FS: Many, many carded...some rare.

Stormie
09-02-2003, 03:29 PM
A ton of figures and other. Some are rare, so please look at the entire list. All are unopened and in very good condition, except as noted. No pictures are available.
All are alphabetized according to series, starting with POTF2.
Price is quoted next to each item.

Shipping terms:
I can ship within the United States only, please. I have had numerous problems with shipping and receiving overseas and to Canada (delayed, damaged, lost items). If you are interested in purchasing a large lot of items and you are aware and accept the risks of shipping internationally, please feel free to email me and we can possibly work something out.

Shipping will be by USPS Priority Mail, with delivery confirmation. The rates for shipping will be as follows:
1-3 figures: $4.20
4-6 figures: $6.00
7-9 figures: $7.00
10-12 figures: $8.00
More than 12 figures, shipping is free. The base rate of $4.20 is the USPS base rate for a 1-lb. package. The other shipping prices are estimates. If you have concerns about these amounts, please feel free to email me, and we can try to work something out. Shipping on larger items is quoted next to item.

I can ship on Saturdays only. I know this is a bummer for most, but I work during the week and take the train to and from work, so getting to the P.O. during the week is pretty much impossible. I will definitely ship items on the very first Saturday after receiving payment. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Payment terms:
Payment is by money order only. Another bummer, yes. I used to use PayPal and accept checks, then had about 4 checks bounce (which is like the biggest hassle...expecially if it's for $7 worth of toys), then had a couple small "technical" errors with PayPal (not in my favor), so I have chosen to only go with money orders. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Other:
If you are interested in any of these items, please email me. I probably will not be checking this thread much, so PMs are not recommended, nor answers/requests posted to this thread. If you have concerns about my reliability, please check the feedback forum by doing a search on the name Stormie. Also, my ebay ID is rwirth and I have 100% positive feedback of 208 (or something like that).

Also, please don't request me to hold items for you. This is mainly to just prevent people that don't have any intention on buying from holding items from people that do want to buy them. I've had this happen multiple times in the past. Someone wants me to hold some items for a few weeks so they can pay the rent or something, but then they never contact or respond to me again, and meanwhile, I have to tell other potential buyers that the items I'm holding for the person waiting to pay the rent are taken. This just compounds the confusion and provides more work (and frustration) for me and for you. However, I'm not unreasonable. If you can't get to the P.O. until a certain day to mail the payment or something, just let me know and I will hold the items. I'm just not going to hold items for months. images/icons/wink.gif

To Purchase:
So, if you want to purchase any of these items, please email:nointerestatall@yahoo.com me with a list of the items you want. I will then email you back letting you know if the items are, indeed, still available, and what the total is with shipping, plus my address to which you can send payment. When I receive payment, I will email you, and mail your item(s) that Saturday.

A very sincere thanks to all,
-Bob images/icons/smile.gif

POTF2
--------
Orange Card (no holo stickers)

C-3PO .00 (slight bend to card and sticker residue) - $5
Han Solo in Carbonite Block .01 (slight crease on corner) - $5
Han Solo in Hoth Gear .00 - $5
Lando Calrissian .00 (hanger creased) - $5
Luke Skywalker .00 - $5
Luke Skywalker in Dagobah Fatigues .00 (corner bent) - $5
Luke Skywalker in X-wing Fighter Pilot Gear .01 - $5
Momaw Nadon "Hammerhead" .00 - $5
Princess Leia Organa .00 - $5
R5-D4 (straight latch) .00 - $5
Yoda .01 - $7

Green Card (no holo sticker)

Darth Vader .02 - $3
Han Solo in Endor Gear (brown pants) .00 - $3
Princess Leia Organa as Jabba's Prisoner - Japanese version (bubble crushed) - $3
Sandtrooper .02 - $3
Snowtrooper .00 (very slight crease) - $3
Stormtrooper .01 - $3

Green Card (with holo sticker)

ASP-7 Droid .00 (clear, round sticker, bubble slightly crushed) - $3
AT-ST Driver .00 - $3
Bespin Han Solo .00 - $3
Bib Fortuna .01 - $3
Bossk .00 (clear, round sticker coming off of card) - $3
Chewbacca .01 (slightly creased hanger) - $3
Death Star Gunner .01 - $3
Dengar .00 (clear, round sticker) - $3
Emperor Palpatine .01 (clear, round sticker, bent corner) - $3
Emperor's Royal Guard .00 - $3
Garindan (Long Snoot) .00 - $3
Han Solo .01 (some scratches and creasing) - $3
Hoth Rebel Soldier .01 (clear sticker, bent corner) - $3
Jawas .01 - $3
Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker .02 - $3
Lando Calrissian as Skiff Guard .01 - $3
Leia in Boushh Disguise .02 (top corner bent) - $3
Luke Skywalker in Ceremonial Outfit .00 (sticker residue) - $3
Luke Skywalker in Hoth Gear .00 - $3
Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise .02 - $3
Ponda Baba .01 (dings, scratches, creases) - $3
Princess Leia Organa as Jabba's Prisoner .00 (one with slight scratch on card) .00 (x2) - $3 ea.
Sandtrooper .02 (corner bent) - $3
Snowtrooper .00 (corner bent) - $3
Stormtrooper .01 - $3
TIE Fighter Pilot .04 - $3
Tusken Raider .01 - $3
2-1B Medic Droid .00 (clear, round sticker) - $3
4-LOM .00 - $3

Freeze Frame

Admiral Ackbar .01 - $3
AT-AT Driver .00 - $7
Bespin Luke Skywalker .01 - $3
Biggs Darklighter .00 - $6
Captain Piett with Blaster Rifle and Pistol .00 - $15
Chewbacca as Boushh's Bounty .00 - $3
C-3PO (Pull-Apart Feature) .00 - $3
Darth Vader with Removable Helmet .00 (corner bent at bubble) - $9
Death Star Droid .00 - $9
Death Star Trooper .00 - $9
Emperor's Royal Guard .01 - $7
Endor Rebel Soldier .01 (creasing) - $3
EV-9D9 .01 - $5
Ewoks: Wicket and Logray .00 - $5
Gamorrean Guard .01 - $6
Lak Sivrak .00 - $5
Lobot .00 (slight creased corner) - $5
Luke with Blast Shield Helmet .00 - $3
Malakili (Rancor Keeper) .01 (corner creased) - $3
Mon Mothma .00 - $5
Nien Nunb .01 - $3
Obi-Wan (Ben) Kenobi .04 - $3
Orrimaarko (Prune Face) .00 - $5
Pote Snitkin .00 - $6
Princess Leia Organa (All-new Likeness) .00 - $3
Princess Leia Organa in Ewok Celebration Outfit .00 - $3
Princess Leia Organa in Hoth Gear .00 - $5
Rebel Fleet Trooper .01 (sticker residue) - $3
R2-D2 (pop-up scanner, scomplink, grasper arm and circular saw) .00 - $3
Saelt-Marae (Yak Face) .01 - $3
Ugnaughts .00 - $5
Zuckuss .00 - $14
8D8 .00 - $5

Flashback

Anakin Skywalker .00 - $5
Aunt Beru .00 - $6
Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi .00 - $5
C-3PO with Removable Arm .00 - $5
Darth Vader .00 - $5
Emperor Palpatine .00 - $6
Hoth Chewbacca .00 - $5
Luke Skywalker .00 - $3
Princess Leia in Ceremonial Dress .01 - $3
R2-D2 .01 - $9
Yoda .00 - $6

Commtech

Darth Vader .00 (x3) - $7 ea.
Greedo .00 (green pins) - $3 ea.
Han Solo .00 (x2) - $6 ea.
Jawa and "Gonk" Droid (holes in both feet) .00 - $5
Luke Skywalker .00 (x2) - $5 ea.
--------------

Expanded Universe

Clone Emperor Palpatine .02 (x3) - $11 ea.
Dark Trooper .01 - $18
Grand Admiral Thrawn .02 - $11
Imperial Sentinel .01 - $8
Kyle Katarn .02 - $15
Luke Skywalker .01 - $13
Princess Leia .03 - $18
----------------

Shadows of the Empire

Chewbacca in Bounty Hunter Disguise .00 - $3
Leia in Boushh Disguise .00 - $3
---------------

Episode I

Anakin Skywalker (Tatooine) .00 - $3
Battle Droid (dirty) .02 - $3
Battle Droid (dirty) .00 - $3
Battle Droid (clean) .02 - $3
Battle Droid (clean) .00 - $3
Battle Droid (shot) .02 - $3
Battle Droid (shot) .00 - $3
Battle Droid (slashed) .02 - $3
Battle Droid (slashed) .00 - $3
C-3PO .00 - $3
Darth Maul (Jedi Duel) .00 - $3
Darth Sidious .00 - $5
Destroyer Droid Battle Damaged .00 - $3
Gasgano with Pit Droid .01 - $3
Jar Jar Binks .01 - $3
Naboo Royal Guard .00 - $10
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Duel) .00 - $3
OOM-9 .00 (head is loose inside bubble) - $6
Padme Naberrie .00 - $5
Pit Droids (2-Pack) .00 - $13
Queen Amidala (Naboo) .00 - $3
Qui-Gon Jinn (Jedi Duel) .00 - $3
Ric Olie .00 - $3
R2-B1 .01 - $18
Senator Palpatine .00 - $3
TC-14 .01 - $18
Watto .00 - $3
--------------------

POTJ

Aurra Sing Bounty Hunter .04 (creased hanger) - $8
Bespin Guard Cloud City Security .04 - $3
Gungan Warrior .04 - $3
IG-88 Bounty Hunter .01 - $12
Imperial Officer (x2) - $7 ea.
Ketwol .04 (creased top corner) - $3
Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Training Gear .04 - $7
Rebel Trooper Tantive IV Defender (x2) - $3 ea.
R2-Q5 Imperal Astromech Droid .04 - $8
R4-M9 (x2) - $7 ea.
Scout Trooper Imperial Patrol (clean) .01 (creased hanger) - $13
Scout Trooper Imperial Patrol (dirty) .04 - $9
Shmi Skywalker .04 - $5
Teebo - $5
Zutton Snaggletooth (orange face) - $6

EP. II Sneak Preview

R3-T7 (date stamp 20071) - $5
---------------------------------

Star Tours

DL-X2 (x2) - (one with a small crease) - $11 ea.
G2-4T (x3) - $11 ea.
R3-D3 (x3) - (one with a small crease) - $11 ea.
RX-24 "REX" (x3) - (one with a small bend) - $11 ea.
---------------------------------

Saga

Chewbacca Cloud City Capture (date stamp 21091) - $3
Count Dooku Dark Lord (date stamp 20701) - $3
Count Dooku Dark Lord (date stamp 21401) - $3
Death Star Accessory Set (date stamp 22471) (corner crease) - $7 shipped
Djas Puhr Alien Bounty Hunter (date stamp 21211) - $3
Ephant Mon (date stamp 22301) - $20 shipped
Lott Dod Nemoidian Senator (date stamp 22341) - $3
Luke Skywalker Bespin Duel (hand with peg) (date stamp 21091) - $3
Massiff (date stamp 22301) - $3
Massiff (date stamp 20971) - $3
Nexu (date stamp 21081) - $7 shipped
Orn Free Taa (date stamp 21091) - $3
Royal Guard Coruscant Security (date stamp 20851) - $3
R2-D2 (normal legs) (date stamp 21401) (crease) - $3
Super Battle Droid (dull finish) (date stamp 20561) - $3
Tusken Raider with Massiff (date stamp 22181) - $3
Watto Mos Espa Junk Dealer (date stamp 21901) - $3
Yoda Jedi Master (date stamp 20851) (ding on bottom of card) - $3
----------------------------------

Other

Max Rebo and Doda Bodonawieedo - $20 shipped
Barquin D'an and Droopy McCool - $20 shipped
Masters of the Darkside - $45 shipped
Mace Windu Preview Figure - $5
Oola and Salacious Crumb - $8
Spirit of Obi-Wan - $5
Cantina Band Member - $5
B'Omarr Monk - $8
Muftak and Kabe - $7
Kaadu and Jar Jar Ep. I - $10 shipped
Die-Cast Millennium Falcon MicroMachines (x2) - $1 ea. both are on worn cards, but unopened.

[ 09-11-2003, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: Stormie ]

Stormie
09-04-2003, 10:31 AM
bump

Stormie
09-09-2003, 10:16 AM
bump redux

Depmode
09-09-2003, 10:23 AM
Well I was gonna contact you about some of the items I needed off your list, but then saw all your crazy terms.

Drew724
09-09-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Depmode:
Well I was gonna contact you about some of the items I needed off your list, but then saw all your crazy terms. <font size="2" face="arial">I couldn't agree more. I had $58 worth of stuff typed into an e-mail, and then thought to read the terms a little closer. Glad I did, not very customer friendly at all!

Stormie
09-09-2003, 02:57 PM
Fellas, fellas, fellas...

Sorry you feel these are crazy terms. Hopefully I can explain at least some of the reasons.

The "please don't ask me to hold items..." term is to help everything go more smoothly. For example, in the past I've had people email me saying they were interested in stuff, but that they couldn't pay for it until they paid the rent at the end of the month (or something like that), and could I hold the items until then. So I did, but then they never contacted me or responded to me again, and in the meantime no less than 7 or 8 other people were interested in the items I was holding, but I couldn't sell to them, because I was holding them for someone else, who never bought them in the end. And this happened multiple times. I just wanted to make it clear that I wasn't interested in holding items for people until they found a better deal or something. It just makes it harder to actually sell stuff when everything is being held for someone else. If you want to purchase something, let me know, and I'll let you know if it's still available, and the total cost. Then you send the money order, and I ship it the very next Saturday. Simple and fast. Hope that's understandable.

As far as the shipping on Saturdays only. Well, I work during the week, and I take the train to work, so I can't really get to the P.O. during the week...even on my lunch hour (the train doesn't go to the P.O.) I thought I was trying to be thoughtful by actually telling people ahead of time that I was only able to ship on Saturdays (instead of popping that one on someone after they paid). If there is an easier way, I wish I knew. I'm going to ship on the very next Saturday after receiving payment, too, so it's not like I'm delaying the shipment much (in fact, the most it's only five days at most difference between shipping during the week and shipping on Saturdays, so it doesn't seem like that much difference, right?) . Hope this term makes sense too.

I know some people complain about the "only U.S. shipping," too, but I've had a lot of problems (lost stuff, damaged, and lengthy shipping times [months]) shipping and receiving overseas, as well as Canada, plus it's much easier for me to predict shipping costs, as well as be able to use the free Priority Mail boxes from the P.O. by doing the "U.S. only" thing. Hope this makes sense, as well.

Other:

I used to do PayPal, but I had some trouble with it, so I stopped. I've also had checks bounce (a lot), so the only other alternative is money orders.

The "don't ask me to quote prices..." statement is just that. I've (I believe) listed all the prices for all the figures, as well as the shipping costs of all quantities. Everything should be clear as to what the price for anything will be. If not, then just email me. I'm a nice guy. Really! IF you want something, email me, and I'll email you back to let you know if it's available. Then you send the payment, and I ship it the very next Saturday after payment is received.

As for any other "crazy terms," well, I wish you'd try to at least email to let me know. I'm really quite reasonable. I just want to sell the items listed. Please try to contact anyone of the other people that have purchased from me in the past (check feedback forum) and ask them if I was less than acceptable.

And, please, again, if you think these are unreasonable, just let me know your side of it by email or something. There's really no reason to try to sabotage this thread or anything. I'm just trying to get rid of this stuff, and I'm obviously not trying to make a ton of money...or even come near to recouping what I paid for it. As for being "customer friendly," well, I'm just another collector like you trying to sell off stuff I no longer want. I'm not a business, and I don't think of others as just customers. I think of everyone here like I think of myself...just another collector. Hope that makes some sense, too.

Thanks for your patience and consideration (and kindness)! images/icons/smile.gif
-Bob

[ 09-09-2003, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: Stormie ]

Dark_Jedi_21
09-09-2003, 06:48 PM
Hey guys give Bob a chance. I contacted Bob about some items and he was very fast and friendly in his email. I have a money order on the way to him now. I can only get to the post office on saturday too. I will post back when I recieve my items.

Ook
09-09-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Stormie:
I've had people email me saying they were interested in stuff, but that they couldn't pay for it until they paid the rent at the end of the month (or something like that), and could I hold the items until then. So I did, but then they never contacted me or responded to me again<font size="2" face="arial">Yeah, I've gotten that. It's chickens**t.

aznbala503
09-10-2003, 12:14 AM
Don't ask to hold items? Only ship saturday? I had a bunch stuff I wanted. Ohh well.

Stormie
09-10-2003, 10:54 AM
Thanks to Depmode and Drew724 for your PM replies to my PMs regarding your concerns about my terms. I appreciate your feedback, and it makes me a more knowledgable/thoughtful seller. images/icons/smile.gif

Thanks also to Dark Jedi 21 (Jason, your figures will be shipped Saturday!) and Sgt Ook for your comments, too. It's always nice to hear positive comments. images/icons/smile.gif

I've tried to soften my terms a bit or at least provide some explanations that will make them hopefully seem more appealing (or less hard-nosed). However, if anyone does have any concerns, please feel free to email me.

Thanks! images/icons/smile.gif

Darth_ball
09-10-2003, 11:36 AM
I sent you an email, but it was to your other yahoo email account.